4. Bagpipes

Queercore
Queercore
Disco
Synth

Anime music

The flute is pretty fucking gay

1. indie folk
2. i dunno much about music scenes, probably whatever scene shawn mendes gets put under
3. trap
4. guitar you fucking queer, trumpets are great

Hi-NRG applies to all of these . Is that ellebelle? Not that I watch ASMR...

Something about Lauren's face is kinda fucked up, but I can't put my finger on it
Tomi Lahren is way hotter, but also way dumber

1. Post-punk (added retarded twinkly bullshit toning down the aggression punk was known for)
2. Post-punk (full of /fa/ type pretentious twinks)
3. Post-punk (1977-1984 was the fad)
4. The human vocal chords because most gay people are singers

Her eyes are fucked and she has a disgusting mouth

1. Post-punk
2. Not sure
3. Big room house
4. Wood block

White supremacists are ugly as fuck

She's the perfect example of how attractive a naturally unattractive person can make themselves. She does everything right - perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect make up, good clothes, and super fit. Doing those things would make a lot of other girls 10s, but even with all that she caps at 8 because of her naturally unattractive face. I'd still be lucky to bang her, though

4. Tromboner, duh

Hey, you shut your whore mouth about post-punk. It's a sub-genre of punk anyways so it may as well be included with the OP.

5. name a gayer user than OP

Wanna know how I can tell you're studying/have studied some liberal arts major?

OP
OP
OP
OP

Because engineers already know the alt-right is fucking retarded, and they don't have time to waste on thinking about it?

>name a gayer instrument

Death metal
Ska punk scene
Despacito
The triangle

No it's because you intentionally conflated white nationalism with white supremacy. Both might be problematic but being a supremacist is considerably worse than a nationalist, which you understand, so you intentionally misrepresented her. Clearly her ideas are a threat to you. Also there is more to STEM than engineering, and some people in fields like biology/biodiversity might be sympathetic to any group of people fighting for their in group.

I'm a nautical engineer who works in Florida, I know a thing or two about white supremacists

Same shit different name

1) Conscious Rap
2) Gothic
3) Disco
4) Tambourine

So it wasn't intentional, just accidental, due to your inability to comprehend language. Got it.

Pleb

indie
the scene that forced Andrew Jackson Jihad to change their name
lo-fi hiphop
macbook

White nationalist are supremacist putting on a PC drag.

It's Lauren southern. It's in the filename.

Disco
IDM
Vapourwave
Harp

Fucking moron.

1. EDM
2. EDM
3. EDM
4. Synths

Pop punk for all.

Whatever genre of punk Refused's Shape of Punk to Come is in, that's the good one

He's undeniably right about HI-NRG. It's always been associated with gay culture. Idk why you'd insult him for that.

Nah, it's just that white nationalists are always white supremacists.

I don't know why you're continuing this lie?

>4. Name a gayer instrument than the trumpet

french horn

Are black nationalists always black supremacists?

Are chinese nationalists always chinese supremacists?

Are beaner nationalists always beaner supremacists?

No, but every white separatist is obsessed with how blacks are less intelligent, Latinos are lazy, Arabs are dangerous, and other bullshit like that. Anyway, please take your retarded politics back to Sup Forums, you fucking mongoloid

1. hardcore
2. dubstep
3. trumpet music
4. whateber they make punk with

>start shitposting about politics
>get btfo
>s-stop talking about politics

>>>/leftypol/

>Name a gayer genre of music than punk

twee pop, pop punk, and whatever andrew jackson jihad is

You're retarded, I get it. There was no need to to prove it further.
This is just simply untrue. White people in many traditionally white countries are facing a unique situation in which their self created political environments will lead to their eventual extinction. My country for example will drop from 80% to 20% in under 100 years. White nationalism is a reaction to the realization for many whites that they will not exist in a meaningful enough way to have any real representation into the future. Much like what happened to the natives in NA, this kind of demographic change will inevitably lead to whites losing control of their own future especially in the democratic system which they live. You don't have to hate any other group to realize any of these factors, therefore white nationalism =/= white supremacy. You'd appear pretty dumb trying to make the case that Tibetans are actually supremacists when they vocally complain about Chinese displacement, so why does this not also apply to whites?

Libtard BTFO

I didnt. You're mixing me up with somebody.

>I swear I'm not the guy who types exactly like me, using all the same arguments
I can't prove you are, and you can't prove you aren't. Is this your first time on an anonymous indochinese ventriloquist BBS?

1. Symphonic/Power Metal
2.Whatever you call all the hip hop fans on Sup Forums
3.Trap
4.Ukulele/Xylophone/Glockenspiel

Also
>tfw no country gf

I've been here since '09. I doubt I have the same typing patterns as somebody else, and the fact you throw that indicates you're insecure, obsessive, and a little autistic. Go outside and talk to somebody, it'll be good for you. And fuck off with your white supracist bullshit.

>white supracist bullshit
Literally quivering too hard to type

Why are you so mad?

>And fuck off with your white supracist bullshit

All libcucks got BTFO here so read that then fuck off back to tumblr

Symphonic Metal
EDM/Dubstep/Disco
Trap/Synth Pop/EDM
Cello

Disco
House
Seapunk
Flute

I'm typing on an android. It keep whining and projecting

Phoneposting should be a ban-able offence. You made a fucking spelling error in your response to a previous spelling error. Is it so hard to wait until you're home to post on Sup Forums?

> caring what device I post on
Wow, you're literally autistic

fuck off nigger

;)

Says the person browsing Sup Forums in public/at work/anywhere but home.

You spent today at home. I didn't. ;)