Why does Sup Forums hate dadrock so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate dadrock so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HnzNY0epzE
youtube.com/watch?v=xcyOzDIQF-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's boring, ironically everyone here likes equally boring shit like indie rock, metal, and memerap

I like dadrock but I've gotten sick of some of the more popular songs

disco was the superior genre

youtube.com/watch?v=8HnzNY0epzE
youtube.com/watch?v=xcyOzDIQF-M

Because the major dad rock artists have been discussed into the ground. Nothing left to be said about them.

What is dad rock anyway

My dad listens to Pavarotti so there's no such thing as dad rock

People still talk about Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin all the time here.

this guy speaks the truth

also, mom rock > dad rock

I don't hate Dad Rock.
Only certain Dad Rock bands.
I LIKE this album, though.

Because it's very very entry-level. Anyone can go to costco or walmart or target and pick up a Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd shirt and then say they love "the classics." By distancing yourself from the genre you are asserting that you have moved on from entry-level music and are listening to far more sophisticated music.

How's college?

What even is momrock besides fleetwood and stevie

Because The Beach Boys, Beatles and Pink Floyd aren't posted all the time, right

"Dad rock" refers to the immature listeners more then the music.

Why did Aerosmith suck so much ass after the 70's and why is all the trash they shit out so popular?

just graduated about about to go to law school here in fall. Most of what I said was satirical but I guess in truth I do not generally like dad-rock so you have every right to say I sound like a pretentious liberal arts student

another example of good dad rock

Sup Forums doesn't hate Dadrock.

It's just such a sadness.

it depends what thread you go into, say if you went into an album chart thread and it was all dadrock, you'd most definitely get flamed

ABBA

Because they hate their dads

>still posts on Sup Forums

Blondie

because we're all hipsters here

I don't hate it, I'm just sick of hearing it. And dadrock plebs think they have the most sophisticated taste on the planet.

Billy Joel, Air Supply, Bon Jovi

Def Leppard

This, the fans are really prone to imply they "know music" when they never go beyond the greatests hits of the band they like.