Which fanbase is most delusional as to quality of their idol's music?

which fanbase is most delusional as to quality of their idol's music?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/person/grimes
youtube.com/watch?v=k-4HxjpjMXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ez

Either Metallica or Nirvana

don't know if delusional but the nin threads that are being here have a stentch of reddit it gives nausea
i know because i liked them unironically

Metallica is good though
The way they end their tracks is pure shit though but the rest is really entertaining

Queen and Frank Ocean and I like both

tool

People who listen to like Warped Tour metal

tommy yommy and the radhads

Are you:
A/ Brian W.
B/ That mad faggot who hates when some one says 'Trent'
C/ That even madder faggot who comes to Nails threads and calls it children music like the adult he is and spouts off aout loving jazz.

This fucker.

If you even try to suggest he's not a top 10 rapper his fanbase will fucking flip on you.

Goes without saying but, Death Grips
>t. DG fan

Are you
>triggered
>buttblasted
>all options

Definitely. Lana Del Rey fans and that Park Choa guy are
getting close, though.

Oh, hey Option C. How are you?

Forgot the picture.

Kendrick.

He fell off so hard after GKMC and people are still convinced he's making quality albums.

not triggered over reddit reznor' reddit cult

He was a top 10 rapper, and probably still has the talent to be one, just suffers from not having things to write about

you think after DAMN people would realize he was never really trying in the first place

It's Death Grips. People literally them like some paradigm shift in music.

I'd also say Grimes, but part of me thinks the people who compare her to Bjork and Kate Bush are trolls.

>tfw made the op image s a representation of Tront's life and the rankings got added in by a trentposter

wrong. grimes is legit amazing. her reviews are great too: metacritic.com/person/grimes
mu and rym may underrate her but they're fucking wrong.

>people who compare her to Bjork and Kate Bush are trolls.
Fwiw it actually started with "legitimate" music journalists needing to fill out word counts...

>the way they end their tracks
is it 100% fadeouts?

Yeah, his first 3 albums ran on the whole "look at how controversial I am" premise, but once everyone gave less and less of a shit he started to falter. It's a bit better now, but it hit him hard in the mid 2000's.

he has great individual tracks. no complete albums for me though

david bowie probably

like 90% of his music is just awful

eminem is really trash now. his whole gimmick is just being rappity rap man with puzzle bars. not relatable.

name anyone who can freestyle better

name one freestyle from the last 5 years?

>Implying good freestyling makes up for mediocre album output and one of the worst streaks in hip hop.

>like some paradigm shift in music.

they just so happen to be the most popular act of a growing group of industrial hip hop artists. that's it. also the whole "internet music" thing but that's a niche view to look at them from

they're trolls. i'm sure a few fanboys who don't listen to bjork and kate bush might believe it though....

name one good nirvana album from the last five years. Fuck, time doesn't matter. but just to humor you youtube.com/watch?v=k-4HxjpjMXM

Look up his BET Cyphers, Sway in the Morning Freestyle, Shady XV cypher, Tim Westwood freestyles (a bit older), Campaign Speech (not technically a full freestyle, but it's been known that he spits a lot of shit on the spot)

People who have unpopular opinions on Sup Forums are trolls, yeah sure. This is just what you want to believe, delusional friendo. Get off your high horse. There are people who really believe thet Grimes is better than both Kate Bush and Bjork and you can do nothing about it.

here's your (you)

nobody continue this topic

Trent is unironically the new eno. Nin is patrician.
>Inb4 edgy goth
What is La Mer you faggots?

>nobody continue this topic

What are you, the Sup Forums police?

Get off your high horse

Its gotta be the Beatles
Even if you like them the amount of people who unironicly believe they have 5+ 10/10 albums is retarded

Trent was always good, anyone that played Quake as a kid would know this

Time doesn't matter? I said he's shit *now*
and of course i know that, I'm a hiphophead, do you know what a written freestyle is? those parts he said "i just thought of that" are the only parts he literally just thought of on the spot. lmao, people don't freestyle anymore. check king los if you want a freestyler

beyonce lana del rey and kendrick

>judging a musician's acclaim based off of a few reviewers instead of an insanely bigger amount of people who listen to music

You don't feel pathetic at all?

Coil is (was) patrician. NIN is pop industrial for kiddies.

You must have some reddit stuck on your upper lip or something.

Why you have to bring coil into this? NIN is not even industrial rock save for broken that is industrial metal maybe DS. Also coil for the most part is not even industrial.

Both wrong, go to your rooms

Bruce Springsteen or MCR

Maybe Autechre. I'm a big Autechre fan and I don't think a single one of their 12 albums is worse than an 8/10, and if anyone else said that about any other band I'd think they were full of shit so I'm starting to think I'm actually full of shit.

Yeah man you're fucking delusional. It's no big deal just don't be overly defensive if ever confronted about it.

This. I hate when people say they are the best ever. They are really good, but there are bands out there that have very good discographies as well.

>2 music reviews
>caring about reviews at all

The point is not that they're trolls because their opinion is unpopular, it's because their justifications are always faulty and they'll go into threads not related to Grimes to spew their points. It's clear that they're trying to make somone mad.

>if anyone else said that about any other band I'd think they were full of shit so I'm starting to think I'm actually full of shit.

it's close. i'd say 7/10 and you'd be right...maybe. their albums are nowhere near that consistent throughout

>the oldest nine NINeme in the book. Reznor never specifically stated he was Industrial, and certainly not these days. He liked the sound, used the sound, and when he got bored, moved the fuck on; and he must have done something right to earn the respect of Coil, Gira and grudgingly Al.

I disagree but I do think he was a moderately talented person who always tried to surround himself with more talented people (from Wakeman to Eno to even Trent Reznor) and that he never made an excellent album. His good ones are more like 7/10 or 8/10.
He is great if you pick the best songs of all his albums, as a kind of singles collection.

100% agree. I do like some Death Grips songs but I think their diehard fans miss the point. DG is an EXPERIMENTAL group, meaning some of their work is bound to flop. They are a really important band making some strides in noise and hiphop, but their discography isn't full of 10's like so many people preach.

on this board, grimes without question