When did you realize that "get some taste" was just faggot code for "like what I like"?

When did you realize that "get some taste" was just faggot code for "like what I like"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jL8p9vteR5g
youtube.com/watch?v=qrpRL8cLqEg
youtube.com/watch?v=6x4wElbaX24
youtube.com/watch?v=m7_-RBl0lfY
youtube.com/watch?v=wtgmTG8k68A
youtube.com/watch?v=NesCK89lC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=7KyMAeNYmYc
youtube.com/watch?v=grXXPSNjOak
youtube.com/watch?v=ATstJGsjwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=limmE5ikwCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he says this while posting fucking k-on
get some taste or kill yourself

When I thought rap was music. Now 出ていけ馬鹿野郎、ぶっころしてやる

youtube.com/watch?v=jL8p9vteR5g

wow! that was really fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=qrpRL8cLqEg

Awwww did the wittle weaboo get made fun off by those meanie hipsters on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=6x4wElbaX24

I love Yui !

youtube.com/watch?v=m7_-RBl0lfY

K-ON ED's are straight fire prove me wrong

The opening's are better, EDs are too dark for Afterschool Tea Time

Is this some sorta Jesus Camp shit?

No it's a fandub of a song from the anime

Get some taste, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtgmTG8k68A

Wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=NesCK89lC7g

this is bad music.
it's not even good weeb music

this bassline is pretty sick

It's not weeb music, it's ANIME music, and no, it's not 'bad'

it is bad weeb music
not even "good weeb music bad real music" music

It's not 'weeb' music, it's anime music

if you insist.
in any case, you have non-faggot "animay" music to choose from. stuff that kinda stands up on its own.

>"animay"
Oooh look, a condescending jerkoff...

Anime music is absolutely fucking terrible. The fact that anyone unironically enjoys it makes me wonder where we went wrong as a society

>I le cringe to le cringe compilation on le cringetube CRINGE XDDd D

I can legitimately tell that you're on the spectrum based on these posts so I'm not going to bully you directly.

This music is objectively bad. It's rudimentary rock music but there is no depth, character, taste, or anything remarkable about the song in any way. It is just flat. Not to mention how boring every aspect of the songwriting is, and although I don't speak Japanese, I know all the lyrics are about fluffy things and boys, so there's no substance there either.

I'm seriously looking for something of value in all of these songs and there is nothing to grasp.

when you try to tell us that the people saying you have bad taste are just faggots, you better have the means to back that up
if you'd posted the pillows or something none of this would have happened. even AKFG have a sliver of merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KyMAeNYmYc

youtube.com/watch?v=grXXPSNjOak

This 100%. In my previous post I didn't mean to imply that Japanese (or really any music from the east) is bad on its own. Bands like Chinese Football, the Pillows and Midori make quality music in their own right.

Yeah, that's a fair response.

All of that being said, listen to what you want. I won't judge. But get it the fuck away from me and get it off this board. Stop posting it, go back to Sup Forums and stop shitting up the board with this bullshit nobody wants to hear.

haterrrrr lol

I've always known. I don't think I've ever believed that art can be objectively good or bad.

Jandek is objectively bad

K-On is the forbidden-horse-show of anime

No Love Live! is

meeee tooooo

I've always wanted to watch K-On.

ur gy

the only time someone says "get some taste" and it's valid is if it's some faggot who says one single type of music is objectively shit

It's no supposed to be deep. It's just fun and nice. I mix Kpop and Jpop into my dj mixes all the time and people love it.

10/10

This is now a Smiths thread.

morsey is a ni*ger

wow cool

Fair, and it doesn't have to be deep. I listen to plenty of music with offensive, sometimes degenerative lyrics. But there's something more than that.

Some music you listen to because of how it makes you feel. Some music you listen to because you like the drums or the melody. Some music you listen to because you like the meaning of the lyrics and what they convey.

In any case, this shit has no bearing in any way. Some Kpop has interesting production and is at best solid pop music. But I can't even understand what's being said, so it's clearly not for the lyrics.

This music is trash. There is nothing redeemable about it.

This is a much better idea.

You gotta do better than that.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATstJGsjwWE

Good time for a change

Why are you posting anime in a Smiths thread?

w-woah meat is MURDER heyahey heyahey hey

I would buy this if I had 9000 yen desu.

not the guy you responded to, but I specifically like the ed's because they're a little darker. big fan of mio's ed alter ego
my fave: youtube.com/watch?v=limmE5ikwCg