Queen Lauren thread!

Queen Lauren thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TfY6LdhG_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brandon, stop what you are doing and go get a job.

Lauren looks like she can fart like a 300lbs trucker

...so like Brandon

Gay shit

>Brandon
>Supporter of the IRA
>falls for a British slag
Fuckin' hell, way to spit in the face of your ancestors

ok so uh, ready for lp3?

new album means new tour which means new lavrens

you bet i'm fucken ready

it's queen choa

No one cares and you need to go back to your containment thread.

more people care about choa than laren

I like how you say that as if you're not just as equally stupid as them and are not in a containment thread of your own

i wonder what lauren is doing right now

Smashing the patriarchy, if u know what i mean

i hate all waifu fags, including for these two artist, but that might be true lol

I bet she's doing something CUTE!

Lavren looks like 16 years old

we already proved more people like choa than hayley and i'm sure more people care about hayley than lauren

I've been on this Taiwanese pottery website for years, and this sort of thing still throws me off. This obsession and waifu-ism of real life people... It's fucking weird. It's sad and it's creepy. Don't get me wrong, I like CHVRCHES as much as the next new age faggot, but there's something really sociopathic about this idol worship. I'll never get used to it I guess.

BRANDON!

oh god i hope so

fapping to this thread

c u t e

It's so funny to me how much all her male fans objectify her and how much she hates it as a crazy feminist.

Let's be real, if she weren't so cute, CHVRCHES wouldn't be as popular.

Just goes to show the ultimate futility of the movement. You can't change human nature.

it's true -- cursed existence she leads

As long as she has a cute voice and sings waifu songs like this they'll be popular.
youtube.com/watch?v=_TfY6LdhG_E

And I've listened to her feminist interviews, weren't bad at all, far from crazy.

The cursed existence of being a cute girl?

>weren't bad at all, far from crazy.
She literally said "you don't have a right to be a dick" while defending internet censorship.

>brown eyes

Jesus how can you people possibly like this disgusting non white piece of shit. Seriously you have to be a shitskin or retarded to be attracted to this sub human. Consider suicide all of you. Or at least fuck off my board hahah

user, tell me about your girlfriend.

do what it says, user

I

Brown eyes are beautiful. Not quite as beautiful as green eyes, but high-tier.

>"On my public facebook page that my parents view"

Was the context for most of the conversation.