What does Sup Forums think of my new tattoo?

What does Sup Forums think of my new tattoo?

Why'd you censor it?

you fucked up

>wasting an opportunity to get a dick tattoo

Pink Floyd The Wall?

I actually like it but why would you post it here? that's where you fucked up.

Nice spiderweb you fucking skinhead

Hey you like Jamie xx too!

Tattoos are for degenerate subhuman scum. Thanks for letting me know you are not worth my time.

Tattoos are for dumb-dumbs.

Doesn't look bad desu. It could've turned out a lot worse, and at least you went with the censored version

Thanks for stabbing me with your edge

He's right you know

i don't get it

Honestly I love it

It looks inconsequential to anyone that doesn't get it but to someone who does it's instantly recognizable and they're in on an inside joke that's awesome and a little funny

You'll walk past tens of thousands of people, many of which will look at it and will be none the wiser

It means something and it's relevant to right now, it shows that you actually listened to the music and confabulated a reference with some significance

gg op

I'm not sure if I personality would dedicate 6 inches of skin real estate to it but still, awesome

reddit

You got it, an inside joke that I think is genuinely meaningful and part of a community and funny. Even the tattoo artist said something like this tattoo seems really abstract. And I just responded with, it's a censored penis.

>It represents the struggle between artists and capitalism.
>also it's a penis

It's shit

>the inside joke is ebony & ivory icp
yeah totally worth it

It's not like it's too late

that is such a stupid fucking tattoo holy shit

utterly fucking god tier

legend

>that line work

You and your artist fucked up

>reverse google image search
>no results
damn
>degenerate

It's brand new. The unevenness is mostly my skin. The line work is actually pretty damn good for how thin it is

New & bleeding or old & faded doesn't warrant/justify those squiggly lines, but whatever helps you sleep tonight

I am considering getting a tattoo of this, what do you guys think? thinking around the same area as ops but a little further to the back.

also it'd only be outlines with possibly the hair and shorts filled in black.

It's crooked.

That's actually good

I dig it

It's brand new. The unevenness is mostly my skin. The line work is actually pretty damn good for how thin it is

Haha it's essentially a new wound genius, skin reacts.

Nah we lined it up.

Zach here,

Thanks man

>Haha it's essentially a new wound genius, skin reacts.

Do you know how to read or is it baby's first tattoo? It's ok, everyone who has been tatted has at least one that's shit.

JUST

lmfao
thats like putting a stale meme to ur arm

Here try this: draw a straight line on a sheet of paper. Now fold the paper. See how the line doesn't look straight? Now make the paper straight again. See how it's straight? That's how skin heals. Now go get a tattoo to see how that works.

Okay, user. I'll give you a week from now to come back and show us the tat all healed up, and we'll see how well your theory holds up.

>implying the line drawn on the "sheet of paper", i.e. your skin, was straight in the first place

You have a picture of a dick tattooed on your body

>"Hey grandad, what's that on your forearm?"
>"NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS, ANDY!"

I get it and I don't listen to them.

don't listen to him

tattoos are done by hand, they look better, like pinstripes on cars, with a "live" line, that is to say a slightly uneven hand done one, as opposed to one done offa straight edge thats perfect and "dead"

Coulda been better, coulda been worse. Just another tattoo, like most young people have, people are so used to them now it hardly even matters unless you get a really horrible one or tat up your face or some gay shit.

Since we're doing mu ink, here's a pic of mine

I've had it 20+ years and still love it and it still gets compliments, even from people who have never heard of Joy Division.

Which is the best advice I can give to anyone considering a mu related piece - get something whets the design stands on its own.

I think op nailed it: a cool abstract design (the uncensored one wouldn't have worked) that's a great conversation starter for DG fans and for people just wondering what the fuck? Kinda mad I didn't think of it, desu

*where the design

And sorry about the shitty picture, kinda drunk and looked better on my cheap shitty phone. Whatever, y'all probably seen when I've posted it before anyhow

idk why some people, especially right-wingers (which i guess in this case too because of the usuage of right-wing terminology like degenerate subhuman), are so hostile towards tattoos. we get it, you don't like tattoos. i don't want to get a tattoo either because it's expensive, it hurts, and its permanent. but why some idiots feel the need to get so angry about tattoos in every single thread about a tattoo i don't know. as if it was any of your business or if it would bother you in any way that somebody has ink on his skin.

btw, i think it looks pretty cool OP. not an obvious choice for a death grips tattoo, which is good. and it looks clean.

You browse Sup Forums though

Thought it was jamie xx lol
It's nice but kind of like a band shirt. Normal people will think you seem cool but the people who know what it is will judge you. Also that black is inconsistent.

I dig this

op is god

i would never make a tattoo, but this is fucking awesome.

That's the most meme desing ever user

You will regret about it when you grow up.

Incredibly hard to cover when you change your mind about it in 10 or so years.

the people who know what it is will judge him? why? in what way?

For being a death grips fan

I think it will look like you have a skin disease, like 80% of all tattoos

nah everybody who would judge you for being a fan of specific band sits at home and browses Sup Forums. anybody who recognizes it in real life will still think its cool.

He could probably have it made into a dutch angle 2001: a space odyssey scene

You don't go outside much, do you?

how old are you