Who's your 'favourite' artist?

who's your 'favourite' artist?

and by favourite i mean you like most if not all of their music, and you can go back to their songs whenever and they still feel fresh

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmlXxaS5uhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Malice Mizer.

unwnd

The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Tom Petty
Always good. Always.

Are they any good? Tell me about them

Don't like some of their songs like Unretrofied, the closer of Option Paralysis, and some of the songs off OOUITK, but everytime I hear When I Lost My Bet or Limerent Death or Widower, I get a huge smile.

The Fall for that kind of stuff

band, not an artist, but Phoenix.

Really? I feel like their singles are their only good songs.

They are incredible. Start with One of Us Is The Killer or Option Paralysis. They are both well-rounded albums in terms of their diversity. They contain both the aggressive side (Prancer, Good Neighbour) and the poppy side (Chinese Whispers, the title track) of Dillinger. Move onto Dissociation and Ire Works, which are their most experimental albums (Dissociation being the absolute GOAT, and the greatest metal album of the millennium). Then move onto their earliest work w/angry Russian dude Dimitri Minakakis. The most aggressive music I've ever heard. (Calculating Infinty, the Mullet Burden). This leaves their odd 2002-2006 period out. Miss Machine is not essential except for the first two tracks and Baby's First Coffin, but it's decent and if you want to get closure, then listen to it. Irony Is A Dead Scene is really good, especially Hollywood Squares and When Good Dogs Do Bad Things. Plagiarism is mediocre, don't listen.
Also, if you want something with a more straight metalcore edge, check out their self-titled EP.

most jazz musicians especially monk and grant green

peter gabriel

Their singles are great, but Bankrupt!, WAP, and It's Never Been Like That are reeeeeally solid albums. Ti Amo is also pretty good, but not as good as those 3, and United is pretty fun. The only one I don't like is Alphabetical. But ye they have good songs that aren't singles too, I promise.

boards of canada

youtube.com/watch?v=rmlXxaS5uhk

Deftones.

curtis mayfield, an utter legend

Rush

If I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life, I would pick these jerk-offs and still never get bored.

Literally the only good thing to ever come from Canada.

bolt thrower