Why does no one talk about radiohead on Sup Forums anymore?

why does no one talk about radiohead on Sup Forums anymore?

who?

because Radiohead isn't nearly as innovative as rock artists from the 60s and 70s

cause they shit

overrated shit

60-70s are overrated
The best decade is the 80s

They've been talked about to death.

thommy and the radioheads is a pretty good band

They have made one or three actual good songs, the rest is either meandering pieces of music with "experimental" (see ripping off electronic music producers) production, unexciting chord progressions and Yorke moaning something over it which his fans take turn jerking eachother over.

this

Because rn for some reason people here are becoming more obsessed with being "patrician", and they'll like anything and hate anything as long as it makes them look cool

I still listen to them but discussing them here is a trainwreck that immediately devolves into fighting over power rankings and one guy who can't go 5 seconds without explaining why Radiohead fucking sucks.

This
Cause they've been discussed to death, and they've got to the level of reddit/tumblr popularity that it's embarrassing to talk about them to some anons.
All the anons in the thread trash talking them, particularly are parroting contrarian opinions perpetuated by the board because it's easier to hate a popular band than have to deal with something popular also being good.

Lol you're clearly new on this board, because Sup Forums has been obsessed with 'patrician' cred since the dawn of time. Just do a search on the fucking archive.
No one talks about Radiohead anymore because they're boring and there's nothing to say about them.

I said more obsessed, which implies they also had this obsession in the past, but I just see it way more these days

Cancerous fanbases ruin everything.

They were talked about recently. Check the archive. Also discussed when OKNOTOK was being released.

Radiohead is my favourite band

this desu

but music peaked in the 90s

not this