The runway.

the ass crack

Daily reminder than movies is a patrician track youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2t4jfVTiU

>you now remember when AAF crashed the BET Awards

youtube.com/watch?v=JNM2tV3PA_8

the '90s were fucking weird man

it was all about being yourself

not really compared to the 80's

Nah the '80s were contrived and full of posers, it's the fact that no-one gave a shit like said which made it so strange. Can't wait for the next cycle of culture to start so we get a '90s resurgence

the raskolnikov

The 90's resurgence died in 2015. We 00's nostalgia now.

nah man we're in the throes of '80s vibes now, all the people in control of the media were young in the '80s so they're forcing that on us. we just need to wait for the next generation to start forcing us to live in their past

i unironically really enjoy this track

The Insert Coin.

>start up pic related after school
>youtu.be/KpuJzhQGvl8 starts playing

I can't tell if it's nostalgia or not but, I genuinely enjoy AAF

The "An Hero Inaccuracy"

The Moses part.

eichelbirne

Charles the Bold.

this only the exact opposite

the 90's was nothing but poseur-macho dudes in wifebeaters feigning manly depression and pretending they knew how to skate while wearing frosted tips

the 80's, by contrast, didn't give a shit--it's the decade that gave us modern goth, industrial, house, techno, and every flavor of weird-ass art pop

I unironically enjoy Alien Ant Farm. Quite a bit actually. Their albums are heavily under appreciated, and they've been overlooked way to much as a group all together.

Every generation is full of posers. Some are easier to detect than others. In the 90s it was in everyones face, an i agree with your illustration of a typical 90s poser,

But the 80s had their share of posers too. How many 1 hit wonder glam rock artists mass-produced shitty music in the 80s?

is that steve-o?