Is that song good or meme?

Is that song good or meme?

light nigga

Good

.......o-okay

The instrumental is good but everything else is shit. Especially the hook.

this
jayz is a shit rapper but the animation was charming

also the jew comment was really weird

Because jay-z is stupid and actually believes jews run america

t. Ezra Rothstein

ITS NOT GOOD ITS OK

In what sense don't they run America?
I'm not saying they have secret strategy meetings, but if we can recognize that patriarchy exists, we should be able to recognize that semitarchy exists.

>we can recognize that patriarchy exists
low tier bait

>not knowing how a conditional works
back to logic 101

...........okay

muh blm
be proud to be a nigger

Good song, but
>I've owned every V12 engine
>Wish I could take it back to the beginning

you know the rules scum

>also the jew comment was really weird
Never thought i'd see this on Sup Forums of all places wow

>semitarchy

wew laddy lad lad

>I'm not black I'm OJ!

Ok?

Lyrics are pretty shit, rapping about investments is boring. The animation on the video was great

ok.

worst song on the album

they do tho

>I'M NOT BLACK, I'M OJ

Really fucking weak lyrics. Not because there isn't enough wordplay, not no bullshit reason like what said. The investment part of the song was actually good. But the insinuation that things are the same for black people in this day and age is fucking stupid, and fuck Jay-Z for saying that shit and making young black people think they got a reason to be pissed at anything.

Typical rapper complaining about race in America despite the fact he was probably stereotyped more for associating with violent sociopathic criminals and glamorizing their lifestyle thereby doing more harm to his own community than the white man could imagine. Lyrics were bad but the video is mildly enjoyable.

Prefuckingcisely.

>the JIDF actually browses Sup Forums

why is no one talking about how the video is racist??? very insensitive art style

.................... y'okay

No it wasn't. Everyone and there mother already knows the Jews own a majority of the property in America, so jayz simply said it.
Now of course we need to agree with the JIDF and the anti hate leagues comments that this was a problematic comment but deep down we all know it's true.

What's it called

That would be like saying why is nobody talking about using the word nigger as racist.
Using a style of cartoon that was used to create racist steryotype about blacks was a concious choice.

The new JayZ album is better and more interesting than the new NIN EPs. I hate the future.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................okay

o k . . .

That hook is seriously mega cringe, jayz's delivery sounds like a moldy nutsack wit whip cream sprayed on top

OJ
Orange Juice
Orange Jews
Donald Trump
Leader of America
Leader of the People
Jay Z

Because this is Sup Forums, not fucking tumblr

it's still racist for me

It's brilliant, as is the rest of 4:44. Album of the year for me, and also the best album he's done since The Blueprint.

People on here won't like this song because they never feel comfortable hearing black people talk about their history in America, but the lyrics are powerful and they're actually quite uplifting and motivating rather than being "WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHEEEEIT" pandering type shit.

Also people are missing the point with the Jews line. He's not being le redpilled about le jooz, he's actually speaking in admiration of Jewish people. Jews, like blacks, were once a marginalised group in America, living in ghettos and being treated like second class citizens, and yet they managed to get their shit together and now they're viewed as this super powerful, wealthy, privileged group of people.

The song isn't about shitting on white people, it's about how black people are capable of doing a lot better in society.

You're white aren't you

That's why Sup Forums blackbeat fans don't like it. They want to hear Kendrith Laminator cry about how much he wants to beat white people to death for four minutes.

Thematically it reminds me of the sort of stuff Chuck D or Ice Cube (before he went full KILL WHITEY WE WUZ KANGZ) would write lyrics about.

Nigger

>because they never feel comfortable hearing black people talk about their history in America
I've never heard a black person do anything but this

It is such a lazy song, just seems like he's running out of ideas

test

i have never seen a black person irl

That's kind of the point, though. He's saying that he acted like an idiot, but knows better now, and people should listen to him about how living with those goals is harmful.

Dark nigga

>and making young black people think they got a reason to be pissed at anything.
when did he do this? if anything i heard it as him trying to inspire young blacks not to be stupid with money and to recognize that no matter where they are in life that they shouldn't loose sight of the fact that they're "still niggas"

its crazy how people can actually make people believe that Kendrick Lamar has said these things. people who claim Kendrick "hates whites" either don't listen to him, are memeing, or just want to find any excuse to play the victim

It's shit, you listen once or twice then forget about it.

good post

I'm sure having every second word be nigga of the hook was deliberate to act as a pleb filter. The whole album is very personal, telling his people to get their act together and stop with all this superficial shit. And of course admitting he has been a bad nigga to his family and self.

faux nigga

>people still don't get that the jew comment is Jay-Z advocating for using the same strategies jews have been using for hundreds of years

God fucking damnit.

He's criticizing blacks in this song, not supporting them

theres more whites in charge than jews but since whites are so godddamn entitled, their ownership is downplayed from their perspective

Real shit

Exactly the Jews are unified and use nepotism very heavily to help others in their race succeed. Other races are behind.

It's actually a pretty clever little song. You can shit on the delivery all you want, but he's essentially shitting on black people for spending all their money on dumb instanteous pleasures, despite being smart and investing it for themselves and their sons. He's saying the Jews did just that and now they're at the top, blacks didn't and now they're in the shit.

Even the "I'm not black I'm OJ" line, how dense do you have to be not to realize it's ironic? That delayed "ok", the way he says it...he's saying OJ, despite his position, social status, and money was still a dumb idiot, "still nigga".

*instead of being smart and investing it.

Real nigga

Gay Nigga

Straight nigga

still nigga...

Still nigga