Uhh, didn't this guy rape his wife? Why are we letting that slide?

Uhh, didn't this guy rape his wife? Why are we letting that slide?

Question is why do you care?

>this guy rape his wife

he didn't
it was just some crazy bitch making up shit because he dropped her from his label

who cares what he does in his private life

he might as well be Stalin for all I care

as long as I like the music, I don't care

And both his current and ex-wife came out against said crazy bitch on social media.

And of course, here comes the inwardly mysognisic Sup Forumstants who have no regard for call-out culture or equality. The fact that you immediately don't believe the victim and call her a 'crazy bitch' says everything

I do believe he assaulted her

the point is: i don't care, i don't know him or her personally lol

(You)
In case you're not baiting, she legitimately is a crazy bitch.

2/10 b8

yeah that was the best part of it all, how they immediately were like "no Larkin (I think it was Larkin Grimm?), fuck you"

what does that have to do with his music????????

seer/tobekind/glowing man

do not contain songs of him talking about rape. what he does in his personal life doesn't have anything to do with me.

what happened to "Innocent before proven guilty"?

>you immediately don't believe the victim
I don't believe her because there's no evidence, because there's a conflict of interest, and because of Gira's current and ex-wife coming out for him and against her.

A Screw is about rape

Yeah, Larkin Grimm. She'd tried the same thing on several members of the last band she was in as well.

How exactly can you rape YOUR wife?

is that song on any of the three albums i mentioned??????

The woman made it up, it wasnt his wife just some bitch

There's no such thing as implicit consent.

'When Will I Return' was written about a sexual assault Michael's current wife experienced.

the song was written by his wife. not michael

why would you marry a rapist? I guess she kind of had it coming

I know it was sung by her, but I don't know if she wrote it or how much.

>rape
>his wife
a woman's body belongs to her husband, mashallah alhamdulillah

Why did you let proof of that slide?

In a gentlemanly move, he admits the act happened but cannot conceive of himself as a rapist. Thank you Michael Gira for your honesty. This is his truth as he remembers it. Unfortunately, this was still rape. She said no to him many times before that day, begged him not to interfere with her sexually, even made it a part of a verbal agreement they had when she signed a contract with him. She asked him to promise that he would never have sex with her. He assured her that she could trust him. That is about as clear a NO as she could ever cry. She asked for this because she had had other experiences in hermusic career and SHE KNEW. Shame on all of you Gira fans

The song was written by Mike for her to sing.

Anyway, my analysis of the situation between Mike and Larkin, based on what has been said from both sides, is that they were close to having sex, maybe Mike was drunk and being pushy, she said "no" but he had already overstepped, maybe touched her or something. Now, ten years later with all the modern definitions of things maybe Larkin decided that it was rape when in fact it was only slightly rapey.

I became a fan after I heard the allegations.

>he admits the act happened

>phoneposter
Where do you think we are right now?

>he's constantly at his computer all day

People in this thread legitimately think you can rape your wife LMFAO stay lonely, incels

You can you piece of shit, although this bitch was neither his wife nor raped

normie detected

>Why did you let proof of that slide?
So, OP, when are you going to deliver?

Wouldn't the fact that I'm on Sup Forums all day, regardless of whether I'm at my computer tip you off that the opposite is true?

>he leaves his computer

Shit man I gotta do some stuff

>implying Gira isn't a rapist
Baka

They were both drunk. Do you mean to imply women are less able to make decisions for themselves than men?

>he's ever busy
F-fuck you normie!