Does Sup Forums like this album?

Does Sup Forums like this album?

bump

No its fucking shit
/thread

For some reason this band makes me grate my teeth. I have an irrational hatred towards them.

Why? give me a reason user

never heard it but it is shit

good god no

fags

yes
i go to the same college that patrick did, it makes listening to TA's first couple of albums all the more real

yeah sorry I don't go for bourgeois liberalism dressed up as radical punk rock.

this band is a joke.

I listened to it once, didn't really dig it. The band name is the most awful part of the package.

Yeah ok bud go suck Trump's dick then

sounds like ass

go take a women's studies course and complain about 'white people'

I'll pass bud

It's good once you get passed the vocals

and the music.

Once you get past the vocals and the music, it's fine.

How? (I'm actually interested)

I love this record, probably my favourite of the decade

love this record to death

don't h8 brah

don't call out a bogus rich kid fake punk rock band? is that what you're asking for?

i don't wanna go too in depth but there's a bunch of lyrical references to new jersey and things in the area. being a suburban emo ween jersey douchebag myself, it's nice to hear someone local who made it big singing about similar things to what i see every day. one that stood out to me in particular was a line from the battle of hampton roads, "is there a girl at this college who hasn't been raped?" now, i don't know if this was necessarily meant to be taken literally, but during the semester i was getting emails from the faculty every other week or so about girls getting raped in the dorms. it was just surreal to hear it laid to tape several years in advance of me really being there.
tl;dr it's a jersey thing