>tfw the albums now sounds better with that glitchy flavor

any similar experiences Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeuDOnwFws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's how that shit sounds normally, lol

The only Bungle album I can't get into sadly

I like the molestation song though, that one is a classic

have you listened to merry go bye bye on vinyl? great experience even if you dislike bungle.

rip the corrupted songs so we can all hear how fucked up they are bud

>have gorillaz CD as a kid
>it's scratched so M1A1 never plays completely
>only heard the intro with the samples from day of the dead
>one time it finally plays until the song part
blew my fucking mind

WE'VE COME TO AN OUTSIDE POINT OF VIEW

i dont know how tf it happened but during days in which i was downloading a lot of music from soulseek somehow an .mkv movie i had absorbed lots of snippets from soulseek music and just turned into a huge 6 hour~ mix of music ranging from bachata to tape music. the audio themselves being affected al got corrupted too, like the actual .mp3 would get cut at the parts that were somehow added to this mkv file. i have no explanation for it. i still have the file, too.

I often open 2 youtube tabs in the same time by mistake, so I end with a nice unexpected delay when it's the same song, or an awesome random plunderphonics mix. Once I listen to each song alone, I'm disappointed tho.

Completely different genre but this album is basically built around the concept of the same loop played for an hour while the recording equipment slowly decays to the point where there's hardly any recognizable sound left
Disintegration Loops by William Basinski

>restocking shelves while working night at supermarket
>listening to music with only left headphone in case someone talks to me so I'll hear him
>sometimes it gets weird, some effects missing etc., but usually fine and better than nothing/radio shit they play
>Space Oddity starts
>realize that there are 3 versions of the song, "left" voice, "right" voice and combined, album version

it's pretty neat

Noise and drone albums sound better when you play two or three at once.

BUT ITS OUT OF TOUCH WITH ME AND YOUUUUUUU

I FEEL I'M WALKING INTO SUUUUUUICIIIIIDE

If you play ANS and Soliloquy For Lilith at the same time, the ghost of John Balance comes out of a mirror and gives you AIDS.

I remember I dragged a bunch of albums onto an old mp3 player I had once and two unrelated tracks somehow managed to splice together into one mp3 file.
Fuck knows how it happened but it was weird when a completely unrelated track played halfway through another.

n you'll be RIIIIIIIIIGHT THERE BYYYYE MY SIIIIIIDE

my dreams have come true

i remember listening to this while waiting for my dad to pick me up from tennis after school

swell times

one time i dropped my phone, and i opened up the camera and it was all blocky and glitchy. i took a picture of my hand.

TO BEAM MY MESSAGE INTO SPACE
AS I DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

I had a pair of earphones become broken in such a way that they would muffle the sounds of some instruments and amplify others. Like with one song that had echoing vocals it made it so only the echo part of the word was heard, and all other words were like a whisper in the background. Shit was cash.

Also one time I had my zune plugged into my xbox listening to No Passion by Car Seat Headrest and for some reason the whole track was replaced by what I can only assume was a 10+ minute drone track that I've never heard before. It only sounded like that when it was plugged into my xbox though, and there was no song like that on my zune.

usually this a broken plug or wire, you end up hearing the difference between the left and right channels

This.

>molestation song
Do you mean After School Special?

upload

>got my version of the new bon iver album from an early leak
>skype pings all over it
>listened to it so much that listening to the album without the pings feels weird

>playing Cocteau Twins album my mum used to have
>weird as fuck
>was playing it at the wrong speed, it was a 12 inch 45rpm for some reason

this, please, i would be delighted

GET
>ME
OUT OF
>THIS
AIR
>CONDITIONED
NIGHT-
>-MARE

was it called "Welcome to Warp Zone!" by any means?

Lol, was it this one? I bought it from a secondhand shop a few years ago and had the same experience.

It was Victorialand. Maybe I should revisit it

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeuDOnwFws