Holy shit, this is so much better than Filosofem...

Holy shit, this is so much better than Filosofem. Why is THIS not the Burzum album that's constantly shilled on Sup Forums?

>Holy shit, this is so much better than Filosofem.
if you weren't such a newfag. you would know by only newfags like yourself keep talking about filosofem

You know that Varg is a racist and a white supremacist right? You really shouldn't support his music in any way.

s/t always struck me as pretty half-assed with the exception of one or two tracks.
Filosofem was probably his most experimental release but not his best either. That would be pic related.

Niggers

Edgy

>You know that Varg is a racist and a white supremacist right

Is that even a bad thing?

It is if you're a decent human being.

Maybe you're right? It definitely feels like most people talk about Filosofem. I've only seen other Burzum albums talked about sparsely.
Michael Jackson was a rapist. Doesn't stop me from enjoying his music. Bad people can make good music.
Thanks for the tip, user. I'll check it out next.

if you eat meat. you're not a decent human being.

because that album is mostly riffs and Sup Forums-males can't enjoy metal w/o ambient washes of sound

Why are trips wasted on this numale?Please go back to plebbit

I'm already on /r/music right now

You know you can have more than one tab open at a time right? I mean I know racists are dumb but come on dude...

>everyone who listens to burzum must be a racist!

Because mu has shit taste

Also, why are you more concerned about the fact that he's a nationalist than the fact that he stabbed a dude dozens of times in the skull in "self defense?"

The dude he stabbed was a fucking white male. No big loss.

I definitely agree. I much prefer his more traditional black metal stuff as opposed to the more atmosoheric albums like Filosofem and Hvis Lyset. Self titled and Det Som Engang Var are my favorites by him.

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is my favorite Burzum album but Filosofem was objectively where he finally made the record he was trying to make in the first place.
It's a landmark record of the late 20th century, on par with the likes of White Light/White Heat and Another Green World as a piece of art.

It's also mostly mediocre riffs when compared to the stuff done by Vikernes' contemporaries at the time. Burzum was never really about riffs to begin with.

he's clearly baiting you dense retards

I also have multiple tabs open, but they're Ariel Rebel's website, a /bant/ thread where I discovered that the webm I have with a girl with pretty eyes getting slapped was Ariel Rebel, and a reverse image search engine because I don't want to support her pay to fap scheme no matter how much I like her eyes. You don't have to be a nu-male, you know.

tongue my anus

Well, yeah. We all kind of know that. It's still fun to argue, even if it's with a blatant strawman.

>Filosofem was objectively where he finally made the record he was trying to make in the first place
Varg has said in the past even he considers Hvis to be the perfect Burzum album though.

Can't believe people are falling for that shit. Sup Forums is fucking dead.

it's none of those 3
pic related, definitely his best

Burzum's boring as fuck garbage for pretentious kids who can't into real black metal. Extending quick two measure phrases for an entire minute with no real variation? (On HLTO this is like four minutes instead of one) Music can't get more boring than this outside Bull Of Heaven.

My nigga. Key to the Gate may honestly be my favorite song ever.

Alright, well what's some good black metal, then? I'm trying to get into the genre as a whole, and I was told this was a good place to start. I like it so far.

It was b8 you imbecile.

I've never used Reddit.

Varg does have fucked up views but he's made some decent music.

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Filosofem are the best IMO.

Not that guy, burzum is great and he's probably just baiting, but I'd rec Darkthrone, Emperor, and Immortal to get you started. There's some decent black metal charts on the Sup Forums wiki if you want a larger more comprehensive overview.

if you like burzum you'll probably like pic related

Beherit
Enslaved
Absurd
Blasphemy
Judas Iscariot

Alright, thanks, guys. I'll check them out.

I just wanted to brag about just discovering Ariel Rebel. Are you sure you've never once found a reddit thread while trying to research something in particular?

Depends on what you want, my man.

>early proto-black stuff
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Sarcofago - INRI
>atmospheric
The first two Emperor albums
Murmuure - s/t
>intense, hard hitting
Kaevum - Natur
Damaar - Triumph Through Spears Of Sacrilege
>technical
Ved Buens Ende - Written In Watters
Deathspell Omega - Fas, Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum
>the latest psychedelic memes
Oranssi Pazuzu - Värähtelijä
Black Magic SS - Kaleidoscope

Yeah I mean everyone's visited the site on occasion but I don't have an account. I've never posted there.

Thanks for letting me know about Ariel Rebel though. Good fap material right there.

Fuck I thought you guys were talking about Ariel Pink wtf

also
Hvis > s/t > Dauði Baldrs > Filosofem > Det Som Engang Var and I haven't heard the other dungeon stuff