Adam Ant

Here's some songs if you're unsure who he is:
youtube.com/watch?v=4IP-2Ck-wak
youtube.com/watch?v=8ax1lWJfjKk
youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm9drIwmmU4

I've never seen him mentioned on here and I'd like to know what you guys think. Especially on what you think about his latest album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMgMBeLO2iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lJha8bI7wi8
youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns
youtube.com/watch?v=ruhbeLFFnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=h5yN6siwPnU
youtube.com/watch?v=A6CkA00HkTY
youtu.be/AppWL1oA41M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A shameful self bump

What album should i start with?

I'd recommend Stand and Deliver over anything else.

Kings of the Wild Frontier, I mean

pretty good so far i love that tribal drum

Best songs: Wonderful youtube.com/watch?v=KMgMBeLO2iQ
Desperate But Not Serious
youtube.com/watch?v=lJha8bI7wi8
Goody Two Shoes
youtube.com/watch?v=o41A91X5pns
Stand and Deliver

Wasn't that who Malcolm McLaren managed after The Sex Pistols?

Also Adam and The Ants was the name he went by when he had a band but when he turned solo he went by Adam Ant. His debut, Friend or Foe, after turning solo, is also a very good album.

Yeah, Adam and The Ants have always considered themselves punk and used to play alongside The Sex Pistols from time to time.

Pic related is Adam during that period

Here's one of his new songs if you've not heard his new album

youtube.com/watch?v=ruhbeLFFnc0

These are my favorite songs by him:
youtube.com/watch?v=h5yN6siwPnU
youtube.com/watch?v=A6CkA00HkTY

I like Kick! a lot too. I discovered by finding a very best of CD and this was one of the songs.

stand and deliver is kino

>unsure of who he is

How would that ever be possible under any circumstances?

it isn't the 80s anymore. Most of us weren't even alive then.

Wonderful was an incredible comeback song. Shocking for him to make a hit single of that caliber at that time in music history........pop music had changed so much. I remember buying it at at my record store when it came out

Yeah, I guess I take that for granted. Nice to know the shit that I listened to as a kid is still being enjoyed, desu

The New Romantic period was the best period

I agree. It was all too brief and criminally overlooked. I wish hung out at the blitz, worn fop shirts, and drank with Billie Currie and various members of spandau ballet

Doesn't really sound fun, considering the youth movements in America at the time were goth, hardcore, thrash, and hair metal, and the ones in the UK were street punk, goth/post-punk, and anarcho-punk. It seems like you might get beat up.

You could get beat up anywhere back then. You had to be careful of where you went and the company you kept. But the blitz was fun. But it was the place to be. It was like the uk's studio 54, but with better music. It birthed the new romantic movement

youtu.be/AppWL1oA41M
Background music is a brilliant visage track