Best album of all time

Best album of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVazzB06MfI
youtube.com/watch?v=lKgdlB2E7M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if only she didn't have to do that annoying voice

This t b h. The squeaky voice is terrible. That's the reason Have One on Me and Drivers are better albums, she stopped singing so annoyingly

Whatever you say, user!

>best album of all time
>by a woman

No, i'm better than you!

>white women

when will this meme end

most female music is produced by men anyway
just look at the thousands of people credited in bjork albums

>industry plant
>best anything

Her voice is the biggest pleb filter of all time.
It's ok, the greatest piece of music of all time is still written by a man.
epic meme

whats sad is that there are people that genuinely think this.

i think she annoys me a lot because none of her music is on spotify.

as a result she has hopefully been ignored since 2009.

nothing of value has been lost.

Why did she changed her style of singing then? She must have realized that singing badly to score honesty points made no sense

>pleb
>I only listen to people if they're on spotify
You are the worst kind of person.

It's even worse on Have one on me

did she change*

She had health problems. Stupid.

>Signed to Chicago-based label Drag City, indie crooner Joanna Newsom and her label mates don’t offer their work on the site. Until recently, Seattle-based Barsuk Records took a similar stance, insisting the streaming service did not generate sufficient revenue to justify the publishing of its artists’ catalogs. Many indie artists stay on board for the exposure. For some, the juice simply isn’t worth the squeeze.

Her voice doesn't bother me at all. It's even more unrestrained on the milk eyed mender and that's my personal fav.

I really just wanted to pop in and say that the best part of Ys is the string arrangements. They're so damn beautiful and take this album to the next level. Despite Newsoms strong songwriting and great lyrics I still think the album wouldn't be nearly as good without Van Dyke Parks.

It's not like Ys flopped, her arrangements moved her away from more classical sounds so she probably changed her style to go along with that

ys and have one on me are the two best albums i've listened to in years
saw her live last summer, she was amazing

Arguably, yeah.

Fuck you and fuck Spotify. I can't believe fucking plebs like that streaming service shit.

Holy shit when did people on here start thinking it's ok to stan Spotify? I know this boards gone to shit but seriously?? What happened? Guess it's true everyone's under 19 on here now. Fuck.

never thought i'd miss 2012 Sup Forums but here we are

I like spotify, but I'm also an adult with a full time job and bills so I don't really have time to sit on the internet all day looking for album torrents or trying to get into private trackers.

just use soulseek + mp3tag homie.

Wow yeah bro you must be really busy oh wow
This unfortunately...
Surprisingly enough there is the same amount of Grimes and Death Grips threads, but much less AnCo and Swans threads

>I'm also an adult with a full time job
You can just say "I like the convenience of spotify" without being a cunt about it.

>all day looking for album torrents
It never takes more than 10 minutes to find anything if you know what you're doing.

As aN AdUlt WitH A FuLl TiMe JoB, spotify's library is limited, so I torrent/buy music myself.

>get on Sup Forums 3 years later
>same albums are being posted

>Made not one but TWO of the best albums of the 21st century
she's one of the best artists of our generation

well i have a 35k song music collection, but there are a lot of things i do not have copies of. but i'm sure you and your 500 albums are doing fine, telling yourself you only listen to the best music.
keep avoiding spotify. enjoy your stale sub-mainstream taste.

yuck

could you all try and be less summer new-friends. just try.

This so much
Van Dyke is a mad genius

>It's even worse on Have One on Me

Are you pretending to be absolutely stupid?

>The Milk-Eyed Mender era
youtube.com/watch?v=jVazzB06MfI

>Have One on Me era
youtube.com/watch?v=lKgdlB2E7M8