WUZ
BORDERS

poo in loo

this

AIM was shite

Fuck white people and fuck buddhist sri lankans
-MIA

I want her to poo in my loo

I love how provocative she thinks she is, it's hilarious.

Expand on this

>tfw no rapping terrorist sympathizer mommy gf

Actually, flipping off the super bowl was a trenchant political critique and not something an edgy 14 year old retard would do. You're all just too white to understand her genius.

maya was her last good album.

I'm a tireless crusader for the oppressed and under privileged! Break the upper class! Worship me!

BTW I married a man with net worth of 100 million dollars, who will also end up inheriting his daddy's billions.

She's too poo to understand actually meaningful political statements.

AIM is her only bad album.

Her father was a Tamil doctor who helped victims of Sinhalese mob attacks. He was nominally connected to the LTTE because those Sinhalese mobs were supposedly fighting the Tigers. That connection makes people accuse her of terrorism.

I get the feeling she probably understands politics a lot better than you.

TELLL
ME
WHYY

Literally only "famous" because Diplo knocked her up and wrote and produced her one hit song. Beyond that, they only thing she is known for is saying stupid shit to the media.

You're allowed to be rich and successful, and still be against oppression. She isn't a communist, as far as I know. I don't see any hypocrisy. The assumption that financially well off people are hypocritical if they support gestures that benefit underprivileged populations is fucking retarded..

Her son is the luckiest kid in the world, retardedly wealthy dad, badass trailblazing mom who bridged cultural and political gaps.

Literally this
>tfw no brown mommy in my life

i also get a feeling in my anus when im about to poop

You're a moron. She's famous because Paper Planes was a massive hit.

I honestly suspect you're autistic.

Remember when the NYT accurately portrayed her as an ignorant naive brat, and she threw a tantrum tweeted the reporter's phone number and address hoping her fans would harass and stalk her? Lol

Stop her lone defender that can't articulate himself is going to throw a tantrum. The truth can't be handled.

It's absolutely hypocritical posture yourself as a "terrorist" smashing the system when you are so rich that you literally are the system.

She never postured as a terrorist. Others smeared her as a terrorist because she spoke out about the ethnic genocide facing Sri Lanka's Tamil minority, and because she had a very loose connection to the LTTE since her father was a doctor who had helped victims on the Tamil/LTTE side during a skirmish with Sinhalese. She never claimed to be a terrorist, and you're dumb. I recommend actually researching the Sri Lankan Civil War before opening your stupid whore mouth again.

lol so much rage just from pointing out her clear pretensions. You should stop identifying with MIA so hard, she doesn't give a fuck about you. Try developing a personality of your own, stanning her the way you're doing is pathetic and unhealthy.

You're making a lot of assumptions. I'm not a big fan of MIA, but I have spent a lot of time researching the Sri Lankan Civil War. People mischaracterize her as a terrorist for having any sympathy toward the Sinhalese side of the conflict, which is demonstrative of people's tendency to side with the stranger power. The LTTE is a brutal organization that's killed many Sinhalese and Tamils, but the fact is, the Tamils did effectively face a genocide. In the last year of the conflict, about 80,000 people were killed, almost all of them Tamil. And now people come up with all this bullshit about how she's a disingenuous, spoiled terrorist. It's ridiculous. That's why I think you're a moron.

choa is better than miami

t. MIA stan

Every thread with this guy. Every thread.

80,000 people killed and the thing you're hung up on defending a billionaire pop singer's public image. And you think I'm the moron. Okay, user.

accept choa into your hearts and it won't become a problem for you anymore

Now I know you're mentally retarded, since you're unable to piece together the fact that she got criticized for being one of the few people standing up for that population. Maybe kill yourself? Idk.

top 5 songs:
Boyz
20 Dollar
Teqkilla
Tell Me Why
Sexodus

She's definitely cute but I think it's lame that you resort to a Grimesfag tactic.

UH OOOOOOOH
YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

don't ever compare me or my choa to a grimesfag again

How are you not a Grimesfag? Relentless replying, spamming her pictures, all lowercase letters.
You're a Grimesfag. A Grimesfag with yellow fever.

She seems like your average pol (before reddit took over) with all her conspiracies theories.
Maya and Matangi are her best albums desu.

Stopping a 3rd world genocide just by showing her middle finger to the super bowl. Is there anything Maya can't do?

well grimes sucks so we're nothing alike

whatever helps you sleep at night user

choa's voice helps me because it's beautiful like choa

There are many ways of telling the truth, user.

This. I fucking hate you guys

Not him but I think that if he changes the terrorist word to something else he has a point.

Something like:
>It's absolutely hypocritical posture yourself as a "revolutionary" smashing the system when you are so rich that you literally are the system

You can't deny that she really does put an effort to have a "fuck the system let's riot" image, even when it doesn't have anything to do with Sri Lanka, and from the music of hers that I've listened to I remember hearing a lot of "fuck the rich help the poor" type of lyrics.