Fuck. Off

Fuck. Off.

>EU has volume limit laws

this is why I voted brexit

>purchasing samsung
>listening to music too loudly

>Samshit

When I listened to music in my car on my phone it would show that message then fucking halve my volume so I couldn't hear the music anymore.

It's not wrong

spotted the negro teens

I actually have an Htc but didnt think to screenshot when it came up

When I had my Samshit it always did they when I tried to play music in the car.
Fuck it

>listening to music on a phone

>not blasting Built to Spill and Pavement on a nice summers day over your car radio

I feel bad for you

I was once like you kids.
Now I have tinnitus and hyperacusis.
You will wish you listened to these warnings, mock my words.

clean out your ears you dirty fuck

>mock my words.
your words are dumb and retarded

>Samsung

Oh you joke now, but one day it will be you.

>mock my words

want to know how I can tell you don't speak american, partner?

it happens on my LG too

This
my dad has hearing damage because he went to a lot of shows in the 70s without plugs
I'm getting hearing damage because I blasted angsty alt rock a couple ticks from max volume into my earbuds for 3 years and went to death grips front row without earplugs

save your hearing

>tfw fell for the samsung jew after escaping the apple jew

what is the best phone in general and for listening to music?

Whatever, Dad. I'll have it as loud as I want!

this

they don't consider you might have external volume controls, even some headphones do

>mock my words

People who say this are a diamond dozen

You're completely ignoring that this warning is calibrated based on a generic set of headphones and probably doesn't reflect the actual volume, right? Especially if you're plugged into something like a stereo.

Htc 10. But their phones do the same warnings

Shalom, the Google Pixel is gud. Verizon exclusive :^)

>listening to music over 50%
Enjoy your tinnitus at 25 faggot

i have an htc 10 and have never seen this warning

I get this on my Moto E, isn't it a Google Music thing? It never happened when I used Phonograph or BlackPlayer, but I stopped those because they weren't as smooth as the default player

>tfw have had tinnitus since as early as I can remember

never had a chance

This is why you invest on a dedicated portable player, like ibasso, fiio, the list goes on.

>not using replay gain

well i see it all the time... Weird. I have verizon if that makes a difference

>"it wont give up it wants me dead, god damn this noise inside my head"

Me too famalam.

It's just Google letting you know that you listen to shit music.

>tfw still pirating music
>tfw there are sharp volume differences between different songs and albums
I ignore that warning for some particular songs, only to get my ears blasted to oblivion when the next track starts

my fiio has this if it's on line out output instead of headphones

>Diamond dozen

What really grinds my gears is that they don't just have no option to disable this warning forever, but they added a new one in a recent update to include the same message for brightness levels as well that you also can't disable. My next device won't be Samsung. I can't stand this nannying bullshit

Why is everyone assuming this is a samsung-only thing?

Is it an Android thing?

I guess so, I'm pretty sure I've gotten it on most phones I've owned.

Fuck, I guess I'm getting a Windows phone

Fiio is a piece of shit

It's wildly inconsistent though, I don't remember it popping up literally every time, and there are probably options to turn it off completely. Maybe it's more of a nuisance on samsung or something.

There are no options to turn it off without rooting your phone, and even then, I'm not sure if there's something available to do it. It definitely happens at least once per uptime, but can happen randomly even if you keep your phone on too, though usually only while in the middle of playing music

can hyperacusis be cured? I think thats what I have waiting for the ear doctor to do a diagnosis. cant imagine being musicless but the pain is too much to bear..fml.

Nah, you're going to have to listen to highly compressed music at a soft level from now on senpai.

I hope your joking. then again its my fault for ignoring the warnings. pure stupidity on my end.

Best thing to listen to music with is a Walkman. Listening to music on a phone is dumb.