Underrated

Underrated.

The movie was better

>anything by the beatles
>underrated

underage detected

Still not as underrated as Please Please Me

Sure. OP was clearly trying to shine some much needed light on this obscure band

Underrated by Sup Forums

This is their breakthrough record, not Rubber Soul

Underrated by everyone apart from critics and super fans.

Plebes dismiss everything pre-Rubber Soul as love songs like there's anything wrong with that

Unironically my favorite Beatles album. It's just perfect pop music.

if you care about lyrics more than melody you might actually be autistic

I DON'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR MONEY, MONEY CAN'T BUY ME LOVE

CAN'T BUY ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

this one's all originals, isn't it? that's pretty far out for, what, 1964?

This

>tfw everyone on Sup Forums has heard all The Beatles' early albums but doesn't know or care about any other popular music from the first half of the 60's

Sad.

Post some and share with the board fren :]

Underrated

The movie was top-tier. One of my favorite musicals.

I ALSO LIKE HELP

Help is so weak to me. I can't get into it. Great movie though.

Seriously. It's their only perfect album.

nigga most of them are perfect. rev no 9 ruined white album. but other than that, which songs ruined which albums for you? cause to me, you can put any of them on, play them back to front without skipping a song, or at least recognizing how a song you dont like so much fits in exactly where it needs to be on whatever album it happens to be on. the only thing that could make individual albums better would be more george.

Yellow Submarine turned a 10/10 album into a 9/10 album. It's not a bad song, but it doesn't belong on Revolver.

yellow submarine marked theyre first "silly" song. the fact it was so popular proves they knew what they were doing. plus, you gotta hand it to john and paul, forcing ringo to sing a song about a fucking yellow submarine is a pretty good joke