ITT: Sup Forums certified pleb filters

starting with the obvious

>radiohead
>pleb filter
it's so embarrassing to share the board with the people like you

lets play spot the pleb

ah, found him already

It still hasn't clicked with me yet :/
I'm beginning to think it's just shit. I love STGSTV and HCTI.

Do you have reasons for disliking it? Or is it just indifference?

INSANELY pleb right here.

It sounds a bit too "WoAh I'm wEiRd!!1!" when I listen. But when I look at the lyrics, I can tell they actually put a lot of effort into it, so idk.

pleb check
anco and radiohead are both pleb bait, first thing people do when they come on mu is look out of their comfort zone and end up shilling anco for the next 6 months

(you)

OP, it worked.

The fact Del isn't on this more instead of fucking Dram is so fucking gay

Radiohead is the ultimate pseud band

Nigel Godrich > Radiohead = George Martin > Beatles

Especially the last track

I preferred this to in rainbows

That's because it's better than In Rainbows

Best album of the past 30 years at least

may I ask why you think this? I love the album a lot, but not quite THAT much

I like the way it explores presets and plastic sounds people generally tend to avoid to paint a really cool psychedelic picture.

I say explores because the composition is very erratic, as if he drops the sound as soon as he has a chance to utilize it. It feels like he was genuinely curious, which results in a huge palette of ideas. A couple of moments are even legit funny / humorous there and there's even religious / holy undertones thanks to the choir and the organ.

Also, I have a fairly erratic mindset (top fav albums are faust's ST, soft machine's volume two, CAN's works and this), so this album never leaves me bored.

tl;dr it feels like one of your first psychedelic trips, everything is colorful, fresh and exciting, even though he's using fucking casio presets for the most part.

mmm, I see. I like your taste, faust s/t and future days are my #1 and #2 respectively. I'll have to give r+7 another listens, it was my fav of 2013 but I haven't listened to it since 2014 or so

Yeah, Future Days had an amazing influence on me, top 5 albums definitely.

I think r+7 helped me with my own music, as I started appreciating unconventional song structures and understood timbre utilization a bit more. That and I was heavily exploring granular synthesis around the time it came out so it was great hearing Dan use it as well.

ahhh yeah, it's always cool to see a musician you admire explore ideas that you're simultaneously exploring yourself