Why is this guy the only relevant new rock singer right now...

Why is this guy the only relevant new rock singer right now? He's not that good but he's the only passable current rock artist I can actually talk about with normies.

you realize arctic monkeys are still more famous than mac right????

Because normies don't know who Ty Segall is

Alex G is by far better than this fucking homo

obviously

Normies don't know Alex G. One kid at my uni did and he was a musician.
Arctic Monkeys are garbage and not decent at all.

He's very affable, pretty much the most likeable indie artist in the past years.

Oh don't worry you pleb faggots, alex g just got on stage with frank ocean to perform. I'll see you in 6 months when he's popular among normies and you don't like him anymore?

He's goofy and friends with tyler the creator

mac is garbage also. whats your point?

Garage rock revival is the only way

Mac makes OK music and at least his shit is new and different. 2 was a good album. Don't care for his new stuff.
Arctic Monkeys were just a shitty NMEcore rehash band who turned into a generic radio rock band. Never made anything good once.

no mac makes garbage music just like AM. literal guitar pop for edm bros.

why even bring up "normies" ITT? Why does it have any bearing on the artist wether or not you can discuss it with "normies" whatever that means

because op himself is a normie who doesn't know jack shit about rock music. he uses music as a way to make friends to make up his lack of personality.

Because I want to get pussy and girls don't listen to what I listen to so I have to lie about my music taste.

are you 15?
thats truly pathetic.

This is peak reddit

cuck

We can only hope so

why Sup Forums falls for bait and sarcasm faster than any other board is a mystery that won't ever be solved