This man was attracted to boys between the ages of 10 and 15

This man was attracted to boys between the ages of 10 and 15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't we all?
Also he looks like a boy between the ages of 10 and 15.

he wasn't
he was like a child and children were the only people he could relate to

The jews slandered him to try and damage his standing and lower him where they force a buyout of some of his assets.

Not all people have mental illness.

>MUH CHILDHOOD!!1!

>MUH FUCKIN KIKEZ!!!1

rofl

I call bullshit. MJ was into some real freaky BDSM shit but he preferred the white ladies.

MJ wanted to protect the children from evil pedophile rings that he saw and experienced first hand his whole entire life. That is why he built a great sanctuary for the children to hide in, with robot bodyguards and wild animal protectors that could not be bribed.

Out of context image

This.

That means you want to fuck Michael Jackson haha

>MJ wanted to protect the children from evil pedophile rings that he saw and experienced first hand his whole entire life. That is why he built a great sanctuary for the children to hide in, with robot bodyguards and wild animal protectors that could not be bribed.
Wait really

or is this some speculation shit

Even with context, why would you ever get on top of another man like that

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

wrasslin

Daddy

>I just want to lay next to you for a while
>You look so beautiful tonight
>Your eyes are so lovely
>Your mouth is so sweet
>A lot of people misunderstand me
>That's because they don't know me at all
>I just want to touch you
>And hold hou
>I need you, God I need you
>I love you so much

I don't believe he was a pedo, but Can't Stop Loving You sounds so goddamn funny if you pretend he was

But he gave us Billie Jean

The photos they allegedly found in his secret jukebox room aren't even pedo. It's all black and white kink and some weird shit that looks like it may have been taken in the 40s or earlier. Nearly everyone from the photos is a woman and they look like they could be models. I found them maybe two years ago on a website and downloaded them to Dropbox. Everything is gone now, unfortunately, but I've seen them. There are about 30 photos. Good luck finding them.

Yeah but did you know John Lennon used to beat his wife?

There were literally no accusations put on him by the actual children, it was just the scumbag parents making it up and trying to squeeze money out of a kind soul.
The world is a bad place.

I WANNA ROCK WITH YOU

hell be fine

Is that Kanye?

Most of the music industry is a bit like this.

It's a cancer that leeches onto talent. It baits you in then forces you into a corner.
That's why most musicians use devil motifs in their music.

>slept in a bed with kids

user. Don't be deluded. The guy groomed children, that's why he made neverland.