North Korea is PISSED and they actually have working weapons now and I live in LA...

North Korea is PISSED and they actually have working weapons now and I live in LA. What music should I listen to before I die?

They're saying big shit is about to happen soon. I'm fucking scared. I need a playlist for the fallout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZiVWXjsaJg
youtube.com/watch?v=-vS5bxHUXvM&list=PL0Z31kxVito-mC13Lar3NWLJAY3MNzQ9G
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtu.be/swYdKF1MpWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you get bombed just from this cringeworthy post alone, you scared reactionary.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZiVWXjsaJg

Even North Korea isn't that crazy and stupid. If they tried to attack the American West Coast, or even Japan or South Korea, the entire world would annihilate them. They know that, and building a nuclear arsenal is actually a logical thing for them to do. Their government is weakening, and major powers want China to intervene. This is basically the North Korean regime's insurance policy, saying "don't fuck with us, we have bombs." Same story with Iran during the Ahmadinejad regime.

death grips

this

you have more of a chance of getting randomly shot on the street considering you live in fucking LA you brainwashed piece of shit who probably gets his political news from facebook posts

NK knows if they attacked L.A. they would be liquidated off the planet immediately.

You're fine.

pochonbo electric ensemble

Now that I think of it doesn't the US have all kinds of missile defenses that would destroy NK's shitty old nukes

MMOM THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK I'VE SEEN THE SCARY NORTH KOREA AT THE TOP OF MY FACEBOOK TRENDING NEWS!!!

>Reactionary

Learn to word.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vS5bxHUXvM&list=PL0Z31kxVito-mC13Lar3NWLJAY3MNzQ9G

I'm honestly baffled at the stupidity of some americans

>North Korea
>threat

LOL

Listen to Linkin Park you pussy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

You're baffled at AMERICA's stupidity?

Really?

A D student in Europe would be an A student in America.

>Reactionary
it's true, reactionary means conservative

San Francisco here. We'll likey get hit first. If not someone above us.

>high population
>lots of degeneracy in the streets
>homo hotspot; gay friends and lesbros likely a target for Kimmy the Kid
>fucking Lumbar street and its annoying ass tourists
If an explosion doesnt kill us the fallout will

I'll probably listen to Queen's Sheer Heart Attack album before I go. It was the first album I listened to and it'll be the last

>DPRK
>giving a shit about their own well being
kek

this as fuck

I hope you guys get hit first. Just think about how much better hip hop will be once the bay area is gone.

why tho

is it because we're abnoxiously patriotic for a body if water and a handful of dangerous cities?

>abnoxiously
>body if water
it's because you're retards

I'm a phone poster with big thumvs. sorry that I triggered you

No it's because you guys gave us retarded shit like hyphy.

>not liking Hyphy music
do you also hate fun?

No, I just like fun hip hop music that isn't for the mentally challenged.

T-theyre here...
youtu.be/swYdKF1MpWg