>meet girl on tinder
>ask girl out
>she says yes
>day of she says she can't
>ask her out again a week later
>she says yes
>day of
>"sorry I'm hanging with my bf :)"

After that I legit gave up on dating and joined my local white supremacist chapter. Fuck women.

Either you didnt fuck her good or she's not looking for a relationship atm. My guess would be the former.

Just move on, senpai

Grimes
The answer will be Grimes every single time, because I have no opinion of my own and I'm 12.

I didn't really want a relationship, I'm just lonely and wanted to get high with her
Besides I'm not really sad I can't date her, I just wanna fuck her again
I'll move on but right now I wanna listen to something that will let me wallow in my own sadness for a few hours before I go get fucked up

assuming you're in the US, it's what, 12? at most 3? i say don't lose hope, just give it a couple of more hours before you start feeling like shit. best of luck.

should have found his boyfriend and told him his gf is on tinder
if he's not a cuck, he'd ask questions, a fight would ensue and they'd broke up

Do women really behave like this?? What the fuck?

I haven't really been involved with the dating game but fuck is shit really this bad? I don't want to be treated like throwaway disposable trash by some bratty college girl.

Some do. Guys do this shit, too.

It's equal opportunity now for philandering.

Some people are still decent, though.

Still smashed

Men are dogs, women are cats. They both crave sex, but men are more loyal. Women will fuck you and move on to somebody else a few days later.

>Do women really behave like this??
Absolutely. Obviously not all women, but most women see you as something to do when they're bored.

Uh, no matter how much women cheat these days, I'm pretty sure guys have the whole cheating thing on lock.

Not losers, mind you. Successful men cheat a lot. Losers will latch on like a puppy.

>meet girl
>asks me to bring drugs every time I see her
>don't bring anything once
>''I don't want to see you anymore''

Women, not even once.

>Match with girl on tinder
>We make plans
>Hang out, have a really good time
>She really doesn't want to leave my apartment and stays for 2 extra hours after the movie ends
>We makeout but don't have sex, she doesn't want to because we just met
>I do't really mind, she's good company and a great kisser
>Eventually she leaves
>"Thanks for giving me a reason to delete tinder user,"
>Text her 3 days later
>"Hey"
>"Heyyy you :)"
>Try to make plans
>She's always busy
>We settle on a date
>She flakes
>We stop talking

What the fuck happened? She didn't find another guy, I'm certain.

Statistically, women are 73% more likely to cheat.

>trusting girls who are druggies
>taking drugs in the first place
your own fault

i love to talk about music

THIS. Women just wanted to be smoked out and fucked. I've been on so many dates where all the girl wanted to do was get stoned. I've tried talking about music or movies or going out or something, but nah.
>let's just stay at my shitty apartment and smoke user
>they never provide the weed

>Do women really behave like this?
>Do women really take advantage of the fact that the advent of dating apps, social media, and the welfare state have shifted all the power to them in male/female interaction?

Yes, especially if you don't have any money. Men will date a poor girl any day of the week if she has a good personality, but women won't even talk to you, or she'll fuck you once and ignore you afterwards.

>low-selfesteemed user get rejected by some slut
>joined r_le_donald IRL friendos
you truly are fragil betas

Show me this.

itt: virgins mad why nobody will fuck them.

Welcome in real life: men AND women are selfish, shocking isn't it ;)

She did.

Just become a rich and famous Sup Forumssician, then your girl problems will disappear.

Fucking is easy. Having a decent relationship isn't.

My co-worker literally fucked a guy from Twitter, whom she had never met in real life, because she was bored. She said he was really bad, so she got dressed and left his house without telling him while he was in the restroom.

wrong

She genuinely doesn't, we've got mutual friends who've confirmed it. Still friends with her on snapchat too. Her story has just been her at home with her brother or at work.

It's nbd though, tindersluts a plenty here. It's just kind of weird.

This x 100000. I've had sex every week for the past year, some of it great. But none of it compared to having mediocre sex with someone I really cared about.

Feels bad.

OP here, I was actually serious about the music recs.
Please, anyone?

Assuning you're not making this up, that's fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYsCRyJgK6M
dean blunt made three albums about that shit
redeemer
stone island
narcissist ii
if you hate black ppl then listen to jeff
youtube.com/watch?v=HO0svGjVEP8

This is my go-to for when I'm upset because girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwvW8bjJ8k

thanks lads

JUST

I have mediocre sex with someone I love deeply (my wife) and all I want is random sex with strangers.

Human desires are fucked.

Absolutely true. Seems like you need variety and feel like you're missing out. I'm just now coming to terms with the fact that no amount of sex can compare to love.

We'll never have it all, user. Unless you're an open relationship cuck. But then you have to deal with the fact that she's fucking other dudes.

Name of movie in pic related?

this but prepare to have your face beat when you tell him that

Yeah, I can't do that. I couldn't handle her with another guy.

I also don't want to give up love just to fuck a stranger, and I would feel like my relationship was broken forever if I cheated on her. I realize her companionship and support is far more important.

Especially when I consider my years when I am 50+. Having a partner that you will hopefully have your back all of your life is more important than fleeting sex.

But, that's life. I'm also 31 and should have got all my freaky sex out of the way before I got married, but I met this girl when I was ending a six year relationship and had to jump or else she would likely have ended up with her ex again and we are ridiculously compatible. I couldn't pass it up just to tell her I still wanted to sow my oats. She's a few years older, so she was ready to get serious about life.

She's my best friend and all that corny shit so it's all good.

In a lot of ways I envy you.

I'm twenty with no direction and all I do is listen to music and swipe on tinder. A lot of coffee dates with a lot of boring snowflakes with a lot of vapid discussion and a lot of sex. No love, no friendship, no emotion. It's numbing.

My ex and I used to just listen to music and play indie music together like some sort of sickening tumblr couple. It was corny too but that shit is so incredible, someone who you adore in every way, even their flaws.

Marriage scares me but I just want to be in love again, and I'm trying.

t.nu-male

Great meme

>caring about womemes
>relying on others for happiness
dabbin on you cucks

memes are true
theirs a whole tv show about your pathetic life. its called search party
watch it

Marriage isn't so scary. Not to me.

Kids are. We're not having any so that makes me happy.

We're kind of a hipster couple. Most of our friends are in local bands or do artisan stuff like microbreweries. All we do is go to shows, listen to music, go to places we like, do drugs and live.

It's pretty good. But yeah, I constantly think about how I would do in the current hookup landscape.

I'll be honest, I've used Tinder in other cities just as a curiosity thing, and it didn't help my desires haha. I would do okay, but sill, not enough to fuck all it up.

>someone I love deeply
>She's my best friend
>all I want is random sex with strangers

scum. do you know how many people would kill to have what you have? don't blog about your dissatisfaction and then reduce it with "b-but it's all good"

you could also communicate with her to help spice up your love life, stupid. get off Sup Forums and spend time with her.

>meet girl
>wake up