I want a bad boy to do me on a friday

>I want a bad boy to do me on a friday
>and I want a good boy to wake me up on a sunday

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ty13IM6d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i am a dumpster fire

she'll be hitting the wall soon. it's painfully obvious.

you know what she meant

also

hot

God I fucking hate women.

Beta bucks, alpha fucks

Charli this is literally you're last chance for stardom. Boys is a great start. Don't let that PC Memesic obsession shit up your chance!

Scottish and Indian mongrel

She meant
>I want a black guy to do me on a friday
>and I want a white boy to wake me up on a sunday

she literally looks like she's covered in garbage juice and has an expression/hairstyle like she's been smacked in the face with a cutting board

seriously what the fuck is up with this bitch's color? she looks diseased

thats so racial

No boy is ever going to marry me

>you're

How many black cocks has she sucked? It's a lot right?

titties

What a thot

t.

Who cares?

i mean it is the area thats least covered in garbage juice so, sure

Shouldn't you be looking after your wife's son instead of shitposting on a taiwanese sock puppet IRC?

That meant

>I want Kanye to do me on a Friday
>and I want Meme DeMarco to wake me up on a Sunday

> that fucking drug-addict face

It means:
>Help me I'm an industry puppet

>implying she doesn't love a fat old man's fist up her arse

ITT: virgins shocked when they find out women can like sex too

>i'm a paki slag

what did she mean by this?

Then why don't they put out. The frigid fucks.

It's more the fact that Charli XCX is promoting a lifestyle that supports being a ratchet-ass hoe riding the cock carousel

You know what as long as the media jews are pushing slutiness onto young women I will take advantage of it by slamming young sluts. If women being sluts pisses you off you might be gay.

Lol

It means she wants you to fuck her like a retard and somehow still respect her when you wake up the next day.

the fuck is wrong with her tits? On OP's pic they look so huge but in this look like a balloon deflating

Say that after you get married to a girl who fucked the whole frat.

why?
cuz you want a whore to grease your pole on friday and virgin to wake you up with breakfast and cuddles on sunday?
fuck you.

please take your Sup Forums race hate elsewhere

Dear Mods: FREE SPEECH, NOT HATE SPEECH

She means she wants to be a promiscuous slut with no self-respect, but without having to face any consequences of it and instead relying on a poor sap who will deal with her mess.

they put out if you're worth laying.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-ty13IM6d4

She's got a cute accent aswell

i think she means she wants to have two boys. or perhaps one schizo-boy.

who hurt you user, you can tell us

Nobody, I'm just posting the obvious underlying meaning of her words.

She's into bipolars

but her pc music-produced material is great

Not going to make any money with it though. And she keeps turning up to her shitty label with that music they have no idea to market they are just going to keep denying her an album release but also not let her out of her contract in case some other smarter label does figure out how to market her.

>cuz you want a whore to grease your pole on friday and virgin to wake you up with breakfast and cuddles on sunday?
i think the exact opposite can be assumed by what the user said

Fuck me, I'm bipolar type 2. Do I have a chance with her?

>that acne
bitch needs to change up her diet

Why? I think the exact same way, everyone who actually has sex does.

Unattached sex with someone "dangerous" is attractive but when the real day starts you want an actual person next to you. It doesn't even need to be two different people.

me 2

Go fuck yourself. This is why people don't want long term relationships and trust issues exist. Wanting to sleep around and cheat on your partner isn't something to be proud of and shouldn't be the fucking norm .

lol

jew

That's hot to me.
Skinny girls with liver problems are hot.

Once you start hating them it is somewhat easier to get laid. Go figure. I think they love being treated like garbage.

Yes, that's what people who think with their genitalia believe. He's saying it isn't a good idea

I'll be nice til I find a nice one or die alone
[spoiler]or settle down with a guy[/spoiler]

And? What's wrong with that? It's oppressive towards sexually deprived/jealous males?

That sort of behavior destroys the family unit which destroys the structure of society.

What is the connection between promiscuity and self-respect. Does it exist only because you say it does?

People who are promiscuous usually do it out of insecurity or some sort of mental distress going on in their heads. It's reckless and impulsive behavior.

A L P H A
F U X
B E T A
B U X

>FREE SPEECH, NOT HATE SPEECH

so then no free speech.....

Nothing, only beta cucks have a problem with that.
How the fuck does the family unit have an effect on society's structure?

i like charlie xcx fite me irl

bait harder

sorry i don't feel like explaining rudimentary concepts to the retarded

Are you British by chance?

no need to hate them, all you need to do is be friday guy or neither. just don't be sunday guy.

>How the fuck does the family unit have an effect on society's structure?

The family is the basic unit of society. Like a nation, a family has shared traditions and history and are all related to each other. The nation works that way on a higher level, where everyone is slightly related to each other and share a common tongue, history, culture, etc.

Only a retard would think that a collection of unaffiliated individuals = a nation, just like only a retard would think that elemental oxygen and hydrogen in a cup = glass of water. A glass of water is a collection of water molecules contained in a cup as the water molecule is the smallest part that still retains the qualities of the whole, just like the family does with the nation.

Read some Western philosophy, I recommend starting with Locke and Smith.

>The family is the basic unit of society. Like a nation, a family has shared traditions and history and are all related to each other. The nation works that way on a higher level, where everyone is slightly related to each other and share a common tongue, history, culture, etc.
Maybe 100 years ago, times change, the West isn't like that anymore and it doesn't have to be, it'll never go back to that.
>Only a retard would think that a collection of unaffiliated individuals = a nation, just like only a retard would think that elemental oxygen and hydrogen in a cup = glass of water. A glass of water is a collection of water molecules contained in a cup as the water molecule is the smallest part that still retains the qualities of the whole, just like the family does with the nation.
False analogy, stop drawing phony analogies to justify your outdated world view. While that explanation of water was cute, it in no way is a 'proof' of this old, white western crap.
>Read some Western philosophy, I recommend starting with Locke and Smith.
lol

Holy shit an unironic globalist.

This is why I stopped frequenting Sup Forums
Every fucker who's ever studied music in high school turns into a fucking cuck who pretends they don't knos what morals are.
>yeah my gfs fucked 30 guys before me
>no i don't think it's gross
>hurr fucking durr please fuck my ass jamal

these nigras get it

>Holy shit an unironic globalist.
Narrator: ...and not an argument was found. The end.

But why?

I fucking hate that shit. Makes no sense.

>tfw you message her every day and her boyfriend talks to her once a week and you only got one tit pic once 2 years ago

Kill yourself my man

>ITT: Cucks defending being cucked

Don't worry, guys. Only losers would stay with a bitch like this anyway.

She means she likes sexually dominant men but also wants affection.

There’s nothing unique about this and men are similar.

You're her friend or a dancing monkey for her amusement. Probably the former if you've known her that long. You're friendzoned, she laughs at you still trying, give it up fag.

ironic if coming from the same fag who posted

poor lad. this marks the downfall of western civilization, unironically.

Dude she said she liked me

yeah, people like their friends. go figure?

see

>message her every day

doing it wrong, my man

even the church doctrine is giving out, the bible belts of the world is losing it's followers to this simple debauchery
finally the end times have come

But she's a girl and the connotation is different
So I should ignore the girl I like? I don't get that shit.

Yeah dude. Women don't like neediness, nothing is more unattractive.

Message her every so often, but space it out, don't do it every day and don't get into long drawn conversations because that's what she does with her girl friends. Don't you get it? Use texts to set up meeting in person, otherwise use sparingly or just for very light conversation.

What the fuck is this PUA tier shit?

I don't get it does this type of strategy mind game bullshit actually work on women? I don't think about things like the timeframe I respond to her or whatever, I just know don't spam her with texts and don't write fucking paragraphs. But the extra stuff just sounds like someone writing about how to attract an animal or something, like if you do X you are guaranteed to catch this fish. Women are people dude I just talk to them like normal people and don't have any autistic texting protocol ritual. Was I doing it wrong this whole time?

No, but you should not be 100% available all the time like a supplicating faggot, especially if you're not even married to this check, let alone fucked her or even dated her.

Women dig alpha, it's no secret. That doesn't mean you have to act like a giant douche, but you can't be a simpering sissy either. Don't be 100% emotionally available unless she is your wife and something actually serious happened (parent death, etc), banter her like you would one of the lads instead of complimenting her for stupid shit (they love fun banter). If you have to text her make it brief and have something to say other then "how u doin? :)", such as "let's go to ______ tonight" or some random banter.

This sort of distinction between "nice guy" and "guy I want to fuck" is what women are trying to say when they tell you "just be confident"

To draw a simple comparison, you know how you would feel if the women you liked or were dating was flirting with other men? Most of the women who do that are just doing it because they think it makes you like them more, just as they would like a man more if he was able to get attention from other women. The male equivalent to this is acting all super nice and friendly all the time because that's what a lot of men like in women, so they falsely assume that if they just act like that it must work for them too.

>But the extra stuff just sounds like someone writing about how to attract an animal or something
we are animals. we're hardwired to behave a certain way because of evolutionary advantage. females are hardwired in very specific ways with very specific turn ons/offs. he was right in saying that acting needy is a huge turn off because if she thinks you're needy then she's bound to ask herself "why isn't he getting laid?" and once they ask that question it's game over.

women are fucking awful and they make you play THEIR game if you want to have sex with them. but the sooner you just accept that and learn how to play the game, the sooner you'll be getting laid

>the extra stuff just sounds like someone writing about how to attract an animal or something

That is exactly what you're trying to do, lad

Humans are animals too, males and females are different, they have roles to play in this, it's not much different in concept to any nature show you have seen. The only thing you can do is understand the roles and play yours the best you can.

She has daddy issues and wants to be fucked by someone who treats her poorly, but wants the love and support of a nice boyfriend. In other words, she wants her cake and eat it too

promiscuity doesn't lead to the sort of love and support that one presumably desires

I play my own game

good luck with that.

fuck no bitches but not get cucked or give beta bucks?