Is Royals the Wuthering Heights of the 10s?

Is Royals the Wuthering Heights of the 10s?

She is so hot

FOOOD.... REVIEW!

Nope.

Who knows, but Lorde is our Kate Bush

>michael jackson
>hot

royals is good, but wuthering heights is on another level

basically this. i like Lorde a whole lot, but Kate Bush is transcendent. in fact I would think that something from Joanna Newsom would be our wuthering heights.

maybe bridges and balloons, or cosmia.

Nobody remembers that song anymore. Wuthering Heights still gets played 30 years later

nah, pure heroine is a great album, almost, just almost on par with one of kate's good albums. melodrama on the other hand i can't remember despite listening to it more recently than PH.

Fucking right?

bump

I really can't believe I used to listen to that shit.

>just almost on par with one of kate's good albums
"No"

Yeah, that melding candle with lipstick is really hot.

>Is a pretty poor song the good song of the 10s?

?

Can we all agree that Pure Heroine is better than Melodrama?

Dude, what can i say, i'm into that pseudo-fetal-alcohol syndrome look

She's not the one

You probably didn't notice what she's bringing to the pop scene

She's the Kings of Leon

Melodrama is great man, it takes a few listens

I'm really into a girl called grimes

bitch where

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Sup Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in music, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

I wanted to get into this but you tried too hard desu
Keep trying, you'll make an acceptable copypasta some day

I don't know why but my body insists on breathing and circulating blood, like as if i really need that. I think it's only allowed because food tastes good

Didn't she flash her nip? It was nice desu

it is a copypasta you dumb faggot

Stop samefagging your own thread up user

gotta link to said nip flashing user?

S M O K E B O M B

no, fuck off.

I literally just remembered this

She's cuter now

No

Summertime Sadness is

>>michael jackson
It's reviewbrah wearing a wig, newfag.

The difference is Lorde is a weirdo who had a hit single, nobody except Pitchfork-drones gives a shit about Joanna Newsom.

Interesting

so then where do you stand on kate bush?