>recycles material
>making millions
What's stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYit76Th5zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ugly

im not an industry plant

To get successful you have to have music videos and constantly tour and I wouldn't want to appear anywhere I'm ugly and fat

I'm still with that Ru Ra shit

There's too many artists like that he's lucky to have gotten this far

21 21 21 uh 21 21 yeah 21 21 21 21 21 yeah 21 21 21 21

>implying

I don't know Metro Boomin

I'm white and don't have fl studios or Zaytoven plug-in

we out here grinding
youtube.com/watch?v=BYit76Th5zc

Do you even trying OP?? He do what he loves, making music. He can rap of course. How about go show your talent, oh wait you don't have.

I'd rather be a respectable artist earning nothing.

why the fuck would you ever do that when you could feed your family

I will still be able to survive, I just wouldn't be able to live lavishly. Money isn't a big deal at the end of the day.

>I will still be able to survive
nice job starving your family, you selfish ass

I'm not black and I'm not from a retard from the USA.

Seemingly only those things will get you rich these days in whichever medium you prefer.

>Can't rap
>Can't sing
>Also happens to be friends with literally all of the biggest producers
He even said he thought "No Heart" was shit until Metro actually made a song out of it. It gets thrown around a lot but this rapper is genuinely 95% beats. He just mumbles shit about "stacks of the guap, shooters on deck, cash out my cheque.

>not black
>not from the hood
>no tattoos
>never been shot
>never sold drugs
>never joined blood gang
>dont own any guns

i like doing drugs but thats about it. im actually good at rapping and singing. feels bad only route id be able to go is some gay ass ed sheeran shit, or like pharrell happy songs or gangahm style or some shit.

hater!

i don't know sonny digitat

Make some dough then get plastic surgery. Proceed to earn triple of what you were making before but on just your pretty face alone.

He's got a cool 'raw' voice and raps slow, which is pretty unique. But mostly it's because he gets produced by metro booming a lot.

>He's got a cool 'raw' voice
What's a song that showcases this?

All of his songs, as it's his fucking voice. But if I had to name something I'd say red opps.

ISSA talent