Lavren vread

Lavren vread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ddEGRDxA!JeUPV8-t7Yv55RsZr6IZng
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501524594060.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501525215921.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY BABY

here's a mega of thousands of yummy lavren pics mega.nz/#F!ddEGRDxA!JeUPV8-t7Yv55RsZr6IZng

good thread

such a cute boy

what does lavren smell like, bros?

she sadly doesn't have a dicc

B R A N D O N
R
A
N
D
O
N

literally who

Her would be bf but she got with justin long b man just didn't get his shit together look in to it on the archive

name one single good song by CHVRCHES

Thier whole first album, the b sides and re mixes from it, parts if every open eye

Just the thought of this made me kind of horny

Do I need help, Sup Forumstants?

Probably like girly flowery smell

Don't worry user, it's natural to be turned on by the smell of a woman

this bitch said his name in her sleep and her ex heard it lol

Trips don't lie y'all

*huff*

Wonder what she was dreaming about?

hehe

Why does a huge bitch have to be so cute x/

Nice lad is this new

Who the fuck lied to you? She's a nice person.

We made her into a bitch

;D

Well she hates her fans espically her male fans

Source?

how is that a bad thing
i want lavren to abuse and to tell me how much of a piece of male shit i am

Brandon plz

Hahah what?

>ywn tickle her feet
>ywn do lewd things while she's asleep

Yeah it was mentioned in a thread along with some other stuff

no

I love Brandon and want him to be my lovely karate kid bf

Do you think Lauren lurks in these threads?

yes when she drinks

Nice. I wonder if she's a heavy drinker. That would be cool.

she is scottish, so figure

Oh right I forgot. Yes very nice indeed.

i want to eat delicious food made by lavren

Her and Brandon drink like fish

Let him get the weight off first. I jus don't want to even imagine that Lauren

Probably just to keep tabs on Brandon She's infatuated with that dude

Kindred sprits they are

Well weve been waiting

always feeling like a pedo when looking at her pics.
But she is older than me.

BB

justin long's cologne

delete this

Like Johnson's baby oil gel with aloe vera.

>that 5head
dropped

lavender and sandalwood bitch ass nigga

she looks particularly smug here

chvrches dont have a single good song

fuck you bitch

I want to snuggle and kiss justin long

how do you respond?

Lauren should quit churches and start a proper solo career. Drop the dead weight.

The Queen is among us... All hail our Queen!

Seek help

She seems to love exposing her stomach, not that I'm complaining. How come so few female musicians seem to resist bearing that area though? I mean its quite a lewd place when you think about it. Can you imagine just brushing your hand across her small frame and feeling her belly? She'd probably start giggling and quivering at the feel of it, I bet she'd squeal and cover her belly the second you get near her navel. Its as if her pasty arms are not enough to lull you in, I bet Lain habitually dreams of leading a trail of kisses from her elbow up to her neck though knows he'd probably receive the back-hand of the decade. What is with that triangle also? Is it a symbol of her musical ineptness (given the fact that she seldom seems to play any instruments). I digress, though I'd love to tower over her and accidentally squeeze the daylights out of her.

>you will never pinch lavren's cheeks
>you will never go see a movie with lavren
>you will never fall asleep on lavren's lap

thanks for the 16 (you)s

she's even smuggier here

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501524594060.webm

What smug pepe face thats

hnnnngggg i need more smug lavrens

Isn't that from Brandon's phone

how about these lavrens? she has very versatile facial expressions i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501525215921.webm

lel lavren is clearly the alpha in that band

That Times gone dude he had his chances for two years he and no one else will ever get that chance again ya know because she's fucking justin

Damn son

That would be nice espically in that polkadot dress

Yeah we get it Brandon fucked up

How do we know any of that's real its been a rumor for years

>tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening, feeling mildly numb and full of ennui; "but it's ok, things could be worse" you say to yourself as you step out of your tube station, opening up your umbrella and taking a moment to stare at the hazy street lamps, random shops and tail-lights reflecting on the rainy streets; taking a moment to look at your watch, it's 6:07 pm, so you start walking to your flat, stopping on the way to your corner chip shop, the Ocean Fish Bars. you get the usual, large chips to share and two medium cods and scampi, picking up a can of Old Jamaica ginger root beer and an Irn Bru, you go out, you keep walking home, misty rain in your face but it's ok, because soon you're home and you'll unlock the door and your qt Lavren gf runs and jumps in your arms, dressed in your burgundy hoodie, kissing you and almost not letting you say hi to her, she's noticing you got some takeaway she gets even happier, she was just about to text you that. she's chipper, having just finished a long assignment for her class. you have your fish and chips while you watch some Inbetweeners episodes and doing shit jokes about #bants and cheeky nandos. after that you dim the lights, put on a record she picked a while ago from a shop run by a and old hippie, lying on the floor, rain hitting the windows. the record ends and she draws a bath for the two of you. you enjoy your bath, looking hazy-eyed at eachother, faint smiles, resting your chin on her left foot, thinking that you've done this before, and yet, you're overwhelmed by a state of pure bliss and you realise, you're finally at peace with yourself.

And still no ones has anything to say about it

We don't know, there's apparently some things that are real and not. The only confirmed thing was her outburst

still makes me laugh i would have shoved her out of the bed

>wearing make up in the shower

Has to look good for b man but he'd appreciate her for her natural beauty and all that

Shipping Brandon and Lauren this shits worse that Tumblr

Problem

>We post Chvrches threads for the music...

Cleave...can't say I've seen that before

We ran discussion about their music into the ground. Theres bit much to talk about with two albums of material. That whys wed just rather meme and be silly in these threads and talk about Brandon.

HE FUCKED UP LADS

The thing about her crying backstage over Brandon and 7kt is weird and the thing about her asking people in the Brooklyn moped scene about him too

What's a goid word to describe Brandon?

>Brandon
Broken

fat

Someone who wasted the best years of his life leaning on his problems, gave up on his goals and dreams and did little to better himself due to his serious issues with anxiety and depression .Probably going to work shotty 9-5s for the rest of his life wondering why he let himself and time pass by always wondering what could have been and who he could have been

Oh and blew his chance with the girl of his dreams that was loosely watching him, never to ever get that chance again

there was no chance even Brandon said that

Theres some truth to it

yall can be so brutal

Is the user wrong

>come home from work
>aww yeah Lavren thread
Oh.
Fuck

damn

Yeah I did say that.
It's not brutal when everything he said was fact.