MDMA at a Death Grips concert

Anyone done this? How was it?

Thinking of doing 50mg when it starts

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/6qoblu/small_dose_of_mdma_at_a_death_grips_concert/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

50mg? That's not even threshold

MD would be good at any concert man, I can imagine at a concert as intense as that it would be brilliant.
>50mg
That's a pretty low dose, and taking it when it starts would mean you'd prolly come up not long before it finishes, if not after it ends

DUDE DRUGS LOL

Yeah not sure if their intensity will be too much. Never seen them live

Would you guys recommend more?

Dont puss out.

50mg is literally a waste of mdma

it's like having a glass of beer, don't be a bitch

take 100mg half an hour before, and you'll have an orgasm when you hear the LOST BOYS bassline

t. seen dg live

DUDE I WISH I COULD DO DRUGS BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO SELLS THEM AND I'M TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO BUY THEM OFF THE SILK ROAD OR MAKE CONNECTIONS SO INSTEAD I ALLCAPS POST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All right
100mg it is.

Livestream it for us

If you're buying a gram I'd make a decent sized bomb to take beforehand, like 2/3 keys worth or 100mg and then take one or two smaller bombs with you in case you don't come up as much as you want to
there's literally nothing wrong with drugs if you're not a moron about them

I dont need drugs to fly

I have dank memes
grips

says the fag taking minuscule amounts of drugs he probably found on the ground outside of a club

>i do drugs look at me im so cool

>I act like I'm better than people for not doing drugs on a Cantonese basket weaving forum I'm so cool

I have you mom, and your orange drink

You could use some

Brisbane?

You don't know me fuckbag

You'll sweat buckets so no, you'll pass out

Sydney
Playing at a good venue up there?

So edgy..

Just like jimmi hendrix and the doors back in the day.

Wow OP you are sooo cool.

Id say just do crack and 2cb.

krocodil or dont bother

I know some really cool people and they love kocodil

>hes this mad he has never seen dg live

seriously, don't go see DG
go see Krocodil - the mother of all industrial rap

cringe

Pretty small, still gonna be a killer gig though. As for your question, I would be remiss to see death grips anything less than munted. You should absolutely ping up like a mad cunt.

100 mg is okay if this is your first time. I usually take 2 100mg doses on a night.

Also, NEVER combine mdma with high levels of alcohol. Best is to not drink beer after you took mdma.

Source: I have been taking mdma for years and if you combine it with alcohol, you will lose 2/3 hours of your memory. Twice it resulted in me losing my phone and 1 of those times I also lost my shoe and was walking in a nightlife street on 1 sock. Don't be that guy.

seriously consider this. when i saw DG it was the sweatiest and most exhausting show i've ever been to. mix that with a mdma and you're really risking some serious dehydration.

If you can just make sure to take some water in or scramble to the front and they should be handing it out

do you have any retarded mdma stories i love hearing about peoples stupid/weird drug experiences

>walk down the dancefloor, see a cute girl and straight up blurt out: WOW you look like faye reagan! Her boyfriend was about to punch me, only 20 seconds I later I realized why.

>Be in Hamburg, 7 am, still high as shit because I had pure powder and no scale and apparently probably took about 400mg. Horny as fuck, decide to go to the hooker district. Pay a girl 300 bucks to just cuddle with her for about 90 minutes. She didn't speak English and my German is limited so the conversation was also weird. (mdma gives you a limp dick while still being horny, just so you know).

>Aformentioned shoe story. Also in Germany, watched football during Euro Cup on a big screen, went clubbing afterwards. Drank too much before and lost 2 hours of the night. When I came to I lost my phone and 1 shoe. I was talking to a guy on the street pointing at my foot and going: can you believe this shit? How do you lose a shoe? And he goes: mate, your shoe is right there, and pointed underneath a garbage can, and indeed there it was. I walked up and down that street at least 3 times, the luck I had that I was talking to this guy in that except spot...

>me and a fat girl making out rather vulgarly on the dancefloor for a solid 1,5 hours while both high as shit. I was grabbing her tits all the time and stuff. You are zo zoned out though, maybe a whole group of people was pointing and laughing but I'll never know. She was the only point in space and time I cared about at that moment.

um drugs are illegal. i have reported you

do like 200mg and carry a gallon of water around. oh wait you'll want to mosh or w/e the fuck death grips fans do at their shows

hahaha that first one reminds me one that happened to me

>be at party in friends garage
>took 250mg+ of mdma and ate a bunch of shrooms (incredible combo btw)
>cute girl i didn't know shows up
>get talking to her for a bit then go elsewhere
>see her a little later with some dude
>literally walk right up behind her and put my arm around her and walk away with her
>straight away say 'hey are you single because i think you're really cute'
>'oh sorry im actually kind of seeing someone at the moment'
>told me if she was single any time soon she'd give me a call (actually did too)
>didn't realise that the guy she was talking to was the guy she was seeing
>say hello and give him a hug and tell him i love him
>he looked like he was about to beat the shit out of me before i skipped off to go dance some more

200mg is too much for a first timer.

>when it starts
do it before you go in so you're already up when it starts, takes a while to come up desu

MDMA is a meme drug
Death Grips is a meme band
You are a meme person

I think it would be fine

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/6qoblu/small_dose_of_mdma_at_a_death_grips_concert/
well hello there beautiful

pot calling the kettle black

last time i saw death grips, there were a bunch of kids rolling and were moshing everywhere and i wanted to kill myself. mostly because i was coming down. but still.

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

You're gonna have a heat stroke

which mental ilness is this ?

yours

What show you going to? If yr in brissy hook me up

>>mg
my friend and i took 250mg at a dg concert once and it was fucking insane, take more and definitely do it

You probably shouldn't even be listening to DG if you have to ask shit like this.

that's 250mg each, by the way, and you'll need to take it before it starts, fuck me, it takes 45-60 minutes to kick in

if op was initially thinking 50mg would suffice 250mg would probably blow his tits off

start with 150 then desu,
but the best dose of mdma is between 250-300mg
it'll blow your tits off but it's like being locked in a full body orgasm for hours (but it doesn't acc make you orgasm, dw)