Bowie Thread

Bowie Thread.

What was David Bowie's best album? What was the best song on this album?

After a bit of thinking i'll place my bet on Diamond Dogs and Big Brother giving credit to the live version.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89FxLsgl0oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a fantastic pick, regarding album and song, as of right for me its Hunky Dory and Quicksand.

"Knowledge comes with death's release....

*AHHHHH AAAHHHH AHHHH ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh.*".

Andy Warhol

So much quality to choose from. As with most of my very favourite artists, I find it impossible to have absolute "best" songs or albums. Since he died I've probably been listening to Low a lot, my personal Speed of Life and Sound and Vision make me smile and ACITSC strikes me with awe, especially the guitar solo.

Diamond Dogs is horrifically underrated, never gets much of a mention around here

youtube.com/watch?v=89FxLsgl0oY

>What was David Bowie's best album?
Hunky Dory
What was the best song on this album?
Andy Warhol

Everything from Station to Station to Scary Monsters is 10/10 for me. Everything after is trash except Oustide, earthling, the next day and Blackstar. But none of them except Blackstar and maybe Oustide goes near the run from The man who sold the world to scary monster. It's the best run in pop music history

Best album is either Hunky Dory or Station to Station. Best track is either title track for Young Americand or Diamond Dogs, but I have to say Teenage Wildlife. Such a great farewell to his 70's career, plus a fantastic song.

not trying to be an asshole or anything, but whats with the love for that song? its pretty good, but i feel its one of the weaker ones on the album

>Teenage Wildlife
Mai nigga

I've heard hes a real cool cat

I've heard that he lives on top of Manhattan Chase.

too bad the elevators broke

I'd say that the best Bowie album is Low (just for that god-tier production) and the best song is Sound and Vision. That being said Ziggy Stardust is my favorite Bowie album.

Best album is "Heroes", best song on it is the title track
But his best song overall is either Life in Mars or Five Years

How can black men even compete?

Yeah now he has to slide down a rope.