be male

I think that's a dude

be female

look like a normal human being and not some freak out of coraline or something

>Is there anything this woman can do?

fixed it for ya

how dare you to insult the most important female artist of this decade

>her

Why does Sup Forums unironically listen and discuss vaporwave artists like this tranny and James Ferraro?

Go into labour

it's accessible easy listening new age tier music that 15 year olds can listen to and think they're interesting

Friendly reminder that trannies are not, and never will be women.
They are mentally ill men and/or sexual fetishists.
They should not be humored, encouraged or enabled to even the slightest degree.

Bunch of retards in pol

>these people should be put in mental hospitals
>mental hospitals are a burden to proud white industry!!! Lower taxes so more homeless people I hate can be around!!!

nice strawman my dude

not a strawman if it's true /r/TheDonald cuck

I don't think trannies should be put in mental hospitals. I think that's a waste of resources.
I think trannies' existence as a whole should be completely ignored. They neither deserve nor warrant the attention.

Then why are you bothered by their existence? Clearly if you have to make a thread about it you can't just pretend they don't exist

I didn't make this thread.

they definitely do need help and i;m not saying accepting them as the opposite gender but this shit is an illness that needs to be treated

>making generalizations based on a montage of anecdotes from reddit
Good for confirming previously held biases, not good for developing a genuine understanding of a complex subject

Sup Forums retards are literal monkeys...13 year old sub humans. half of them aren't even literate enough to know how to spell properly, what makes you think they would even attempt to understand something

Shush, freak.

this is obviously a bait thread but just a friendly reminder that trans people are not mentally ill and gender is a social construct :)

be Courtney

Give birth.

Traps are gay.

Your disdain for Sup Forums and it's posters is pretty heavy evidence of your immaturity and inability to understand politics or sarcasm. Must be autistic.

Why doesn't this creature get adam's apple reduction surgery

the treatment is transitioning
what other treatment do you propose?
(hint: nothing else was ever proven to work)

men arent' women and i'm not pretending they are no matter what prof shekelstein told you

How does it feel to be more mentally unstable then the guy in the image you posted?

Never mind, you wouldn't be able to form an answer.

You deserve to die

Genocide

They'll kill themselves when they hit 30 anyway might as well get it done quick

this desu

>men arent' women
exactly
trans women arent men

Trannies should be locked up in prisons that correspond with their birth gender.

the penis and chromosomes say otherwise

women can have penises too

open your mind and asshole

it's 2017

>Genocide
t. someone who probably complains "the left" is calling everyone a nazi

Also suicide rates decrease drastically after transitioning

Gaydolf Hitler coming soon IMAX 3D to eradicate you all. LGBTBBQ and you're all invited.

>LGBTBBQ

If I saw one of those things on the street I'd go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" and run as fast as I could the other way. I think it's sick that people have to be subjected to shit like this, I mean, like what the fuck?

>chromosomes
chromosomes dont mean anything irl
name one person about who you 100% know which chromosomes they have
and i mean from an actual medical test. assuming them by how soemone looks doesnt count

Don't they?

ACT[spoiler]like he can hide his Y chromosome[/spoiler]

this but unironically

Being born as a man makes you a man, no matter how you chop and mutilate your body it can't unbirth you then rebirth you as a woman.

Accept that, you pro-choice poster child.

there was a kid in my class with down syndrome and he had an extra chromosome and i can say that with 100% confidence

>t. someone who probably complains "the left" is calling everyone a nazi
I don't complain about that shit because I'm not a weak faggot

fuck you smartass
gender has nothing to do with biological sex

No, there's still a ton walking free.

I never mentioned the word gender you faggot.

You know what we called "cis white males" 5 years ago? Nothing. Why? Because they're just Normal fucking people.

and we still do
99% times no ones gonna call you cis

>gender has nothing to do with biological sex
The sex change operations or even the hormones should tip you off that this isn't a factor in these freaks' motivations.

I take pride in being called "transphobic" by these depraved freaks, honestly. It's the equivalent of saying "HAHA YOU'RE NEUROTYPICAL!"

i dont care if you're trans or not but i just find it annoying as a uni student every fucking seminar and what not you have to do for dealing with trans students when they're 0.0001 %of the student body and 6'5 dudes with beards telling you their pronouns are "he him his" every time they speak. like i'm not offended or anything i just find the whole thing a ridiculous spectacle.

It's to educate bigoted white boys like you

>assumes race of poster
Found the bigot

Does this really happen at American universities?

what if they are born without penis and vagina or with both?

Of course not, we just have mass riots over homosexual speakers. What do you take us for?

Sup Forums is retarded and wrong about many things, but they are pretty accurate in regards to their portrayal of university leftists/liberals. at least at my school.

>when even Sup Forums admits Sup Forums is right

>i love to talk about shit i know nothing about

>i was being sarcastic
rhetorically crushing it, my friend

literally one dude on reddit

i was in a reading group and went through this. trans people have my empathy, but i agree that this some bizarre farce. like, if you can't present as a man, but you want to be addressed as a man, i will accommodate that, but i dunno why my sexual identity or lack thereof even needs to be brought into it.

trannies are gay

yeah the board that """"sarcastically"""" keeps talking about killing minorities are really the mature ones

youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU

make good music

This doesnt happen nearly as often as people complain about it

>he falls for memes

You have no way of knowing that, go crawl back up your mother's trap and see if you can be reborn as a girl, faggot.

at my school it did

we had a seminar on trans inclusion at my orientation along with a race/diversity one

then we had one when we moved into the dorm

then we had to take some online quiz like the rape one about addressing trans people properly

the thing is our school has very little trans people. there's a club for them and it has like 10 members.

and every time a university official or student volunteer for the school speaks they state "my pronouns are x" in the introduction even when it's clear what they are and every time it's the pronoun you assume it would be.

you can be neurotypical and a bigot, or neurotypical and a chill dude, or you could be neutro atypical and a bigot, or even neuro atypical and a chill dude.

if you don't have a basic understanding of language and logic, you might think "transphobic" is equivalent to "neurotypical". but then you're probably neuro atypical, and dumb fucking faggot.

>rape quiz
>mandatory diversity seminars and sensitivity training
>trans quiz
>made up pronouns

What the hell is wrong with American colleges?

colleges are afraid of pissing off the student body so they do their best to be as inclusive and tolerant as possible. a valiant effort sure but naturally with the whole idpol madness our country is going through at the moment the colleges will go overboard to appease their students demands.

How's it going pot? Still calling the kettle black huh?

>haha its just funny maymays dude lmao
fuck off back to 9gag

i've never complained about people calling out dumb faggots you inbred cuck. its the only words that stimulate your smooth brains.

>thinks memes are stupid
>posts on meme central
what did he mean by this?

>taking Sup Forums seriously

Someone's mad :) xD

Seeing as how pieces of shit like you are the ones that defend trans faggots, I'm glad they'll never be accepted by normal society.

Trust me, you can't deny or play innocent. I know all about your fucking disgusting board and the havoc you have wrecked on our society. You people are playing with fire, you're playing a very dangerous game that will end with millions of innocent minorities killed. I hope you fucking realize that.

People are being radicalized because of your board, they believe it all even if you think it's a "joke" or just memes. They believe it, they are willing to form groups to further their agendas, they go all around the internet and media to push their views. You are using legitimate Nazi rhetoric. Sup Forums's talking points are similar to Hitler's during his rise to power, only you are using memes and the guise of "irony" as propaganda, and it's working on the young generation. You are making far right wing beliefs acceptable amongst children. Do you not fucking realize what you are doing? It stopped being a joke the minute Trump got elected on the backs of your online movement. You people will destroy lives.

Nice thesis, i reddit

> You people are playing with fire, you're playing a very dangerous game that will end with millions of innocent minorities killed. I hope you fucking realize that.

Get good in 2018 fagman

i dont think memes are stupid
but Sup Forums is an unfunny normie shithole
also Sup Forums hasnt been meme central for years
yeah cause you didnt take my post seriously at all

Be good.

make my cock erect

desu this is true, ironically or not

Tbh I'd suck Vektroid's cute benis

yeah its all just memes like that really dank one when a guy went to the pizzagate pizzeria with a gun to "investigate"

put john pedosta behind bars

i'm literally shaking.
keeping peddling your ressentiment-- its too bad that you're too stupid to even articulate it. though it must be comforting to know that you'll never have deal with these sexual identity pronoun introductions, as i can't imagine they've let you into anything more prestigious than a local community college.

unironically this

if only for complete fucking incompetence.