You guys don't actually like Temporary Secretary, do you? I've seen a few posts about it recently...

You guys don't actually like Temporary Secretary, do you? I've seen a few posts about it recently, and I'm listening right now, and this is just complete fucking garbage. I don't think I've ever heard anything worse than this. Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kpZiDNABDo
youtube.com/watch?v=zTVjCcPi1Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TEMPERAAAAAAAAAAAARY

I NEED A

SECRETAAAAAAAAAARY

its the shit

TEMPERAAAAAAAAAAAARY

Ok for real though what is the appeal here? The "melody" that repeats through the whole song is just absolutely fucking infuriating. What was he thinking?

SECRETAAAAAAAAAAARY

I've seen this post before. You need to drown yourself.

Alright, but I haven't posted this before. Also my question still hasn't been answered. There's no way you guys actually like this, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=4kpZiDNABDo

this song only further proves that paul was the true absolute madman of the beatles.

Yeah, it's a great fuckin song. McCartney II is a great album. You must be mentally challenged.

Not even as good as its own B-side:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTVjCcPi1Fg

SHE CAN BE A

you're right, this is much better

obsessing over the melody in music is actually bad, actually, not being able to hear the overall harmonies over the melody is the difference between intelligent people and dumb people

I can hear the harmonies, but the melody is fucking terrible and I just can't do it

Is that a young Rivers Cuomo?

I couldn't even finish listening to it the first time I tried, but now it's one of my all-time favorite songs. It's really good.

TEMPERATURE SECRETION

This album is super underrated, but Temporary Secretary is super overrated.