>over 14
>he still listens to rap
>he still listens to emo
>he still listen muh indie rawk
>he doesn't listen to jazz or classical
>he doesn't listen to nonwestern music
just end your life if that's you

Who hurt you, user?

do you weigh your worth with your taste in music? have you got no other life?

his nephew :)

Jazz/classical are gay and boring, I will never listen to them

but really, what's the problem? i'm here for you.

>over 14
>he spends even a single kj of energy or a nano-second of time thinking about what music other people listen to
>he doesn't just focus on and enjoy the music he appreciates
just end your life if that's you

found the drake fans

here (you) go buddy, merry christmas

(You)

when a post hits to close to home

I can't name a single drake song and I have 3 rap albums in my entire library, and don't at all consider myself a fan of the genre at large. I've never liked emo or indie rock, but I do like a small handful of jazz.

Try again, faguette.

>not listening to L I T E R A L L Y E V E R Y T H I N G

aka "I have no discernment or taste at all"

yeah sure

Did you just think that I have no preferences or varying degrees of appreciation and taste? What a pleb.

>over 14
>he browses Sup Forums

Also stop wearing your few chosen fucking G E N R E S like a fashion statement. It's called diverse taste and maturity, something you will never have, pleb.

>It's called maturity, something you will never have

>Did you just think that I have no preferences or varying degrees of appreciation and taste
Do you? Had you any discernment at all, there's bound to be at least a few genres you would not enjoy at all. Being able to enjoy anything sounds like a lack of critical faculties

Haha meme. Get the fuck out of this discussion with your lack of personality.

I CAN enjoy anything because I understand not all music can be held to the same criteria and it serves completely different purposes. You're the bigger retard if you think you can exclude an entire genre of music based on a few times you've scratched the surface of it, have literally no knowledge of how and why its' made, no background, no history, nada. You live in a bubble.

And try to think for a second that I actually do prefer some styles, genres, eras and so on to others. Just try. You little cocksucking bubble-living faggot.

ebic :DDD

>lack of personality
>he thinks enjoying everything - ie lack of discernment - isn't the mark of bland, amorphous personalities

Ah, I see now. You've just been le trolling the whole time haha

I guess it's okay for me to listen to this.

>Over 1 year old
>Engaging in wasteful hobbies such as "listening to music"