>rap
Hahahahahaha

lol it's fucking trash, this board is fucking cringe

RAP:

Retards Attempting Poetry

>using "fucking" twice in one sentence
>using "cringe" as an adjective
underage

it's fucking garbage. it's like people are clawing at their skin to give blacks good reviews

It's trash and you must be 14yo for sure

This board has been going south really fast regarding rap/hip hop tastes. The releases that have come out this year and the high scores they've gotten by reviewers and critics has made every underageb& and plebian think their tastes are validated and they've taken to posting here with a passion. If I see one more thread about Brockhampton, XXXTENTACLES, Big Fish, why shitty trap artists are actually good, or another fucking circlejerk about how Scumfuck is the best Tyler album because "it's so catchy xD it's such an easy listen," I'll be mildly annoyed

Brockhampton are okay, the album.has only 3 good songs tho.
Big Fish Theory is pretty dope.
Scumfuck is Tylers catchiest album for sure.
Name 3 of your favourite rap albums

This.

"Wow, Kanye is a genius, guy, wow, this is so patrician"

This board's been a normie board for months now.

Big Fish Theory is a solid 8/10

Fuck everyone in the thread

damn some of you guys really get triggered over nothing

>tfw related captcha

t.spic

not op but

loyle carner - yesterday's gone
kuba knap - bejłocz
quelle chris - being you is great
your old droog - packs
the underachievers - renaissance
run the jewels - rtj3

>normie
>hating on Kanye
Your newfag is showing.

Dude, Vince ain't that good, like he is going in the right direction but atm it's his best album and it's meh

that Vince album is in top 5 albums released this year t b h. go listen to your white indie rock or whatever you bitches listen to. cuck boys listening to radiohead and shit lmaooo fuck outta here.

no

Yeah. Its one of the worst of the year.

It's pretty great. I wish he would actually get a verse from Rocky, though. Favorite track is either Love Can Be, Samo, or BagBak. I really appreciate that he's willing to make what he wants to make.

You're right about everything pretty much although Scumfuck is actually good. Not his best album though so I'm with you there.

Your music tastes are fucking shit and you should feel ashamed.

talking like a nigger in 2017 lol

see: