What did he mean by this?

If you're over the age of about 25 and arguing on Twitter you should really sort your life out

Ryan Adams is weird because sometimes he does jokey shit and other times he seems to take himself so seriously that it's downright embarrassing
All I know is that I'm pretty sure he's a complete twat at this point

he means the strokes are garbage and julian is the most overrated faggot of the decade.
least father john misty makes good music

>bragging about how much merch you sell
>as a musician

but Tyranny is an incredible album? this guy will have no lasting impact on music so he's gotta stay relevant somehow.

>but Tyranny is an incredible album?
no

>being this retarded

he's not bragging about how much merch he sells, he is stating that no one listened to Voidz.

Welcome to the narcissistic age.

>saving live action screenshots
>as a png

is ryan adams good? ive only heard his 1989 cover album

God no

>as if the space difference matters in >current year
i'd rather have lossless desu
tweet him and tell him you really love Summer of '69, see what happens

way to out yourself as a pleb lmao

>tweet him and tell him you really love Summer of '69, see what happens
I think he's grown up enough to not let that bother him anymore. He performed it as an encore a few years back at the venue that he had the outburst in.

A plebeian is the exact opposite of a patrician. While the musical preferences among individual plebs vary as widely as music itself, all are easily identified by obvious tendencies and behaviors stemming from inner conflict between the compulsion to maintain a self-image of being "really into music" and a stubborn refusal to act accordingly. The pleb is threatened by critical discussion, openly hostile toward anyone who presumes an authoritative position no matter how legitimately, and rankles at any suggestion that he look inward to inspect his own biases or assumptions about music, or even that he has any biases in the first place.

What plebeians believe to be a keen interest in music is in reality an obsession with "taste". This is why they can entertain themselves for hours examining scrobble counts on last.fm, maintaining contrived parabolas of their RYM star ratings, or meticulously assembling a Top 50 chart which displays their grocery-list "eclecticism", but won't read a music text. This is why they loudly proclaim how their virginal taste is unsullied by any reviewer's opinion, yet memorize each of those opinions to cite in endless "drone" accusations. It is why they will evade addressing specific musical assertions at any cost, shifting the topic to popularity, fan image, or imaginary concepts such as "entry-level" or "fedoracore", all of which are better suited to their interests and expertise.

It's not about what you listen to, it's how you listen to it.

now explain why tyranny is patrician u fucking idiot

>posts copypasta
>now explain yourself!
nah. feel bad for you though you're missing out on a wildly original album.

t.pleb

Who even is this guy?

What did he mean by this?

This is bait, r-right?