What's worse to you guys, hipsters or posers? For me, they both suck...

What's worse to you guys, hipsters or posers? For me, they both suck. One pretends to be cool by liking shitty indie music, and the other just decides to like or be a part of a genre to fit in.

posers honestly
hipsterfags actually listen to the music theyre shilling but posers dont

i'm not a pessimist im an optometrist

>For me, they both suck
wow good thread OP

What's worse than both are Sup Forumstans who think they're better than everyone for listening to basic Sup Forumscore.

I just don't like people who listen to music to be seen as listening to that music, as if listening to music is wearing it, instead of having a personal experience with it. Fucking disgusting. I agree OP, Both are shit.

I legitimately like death grips tho. Fucking raw shit

People who purposefully listen to mainstream music so they aren't called hipsters or poseurs.

throughout my life I've only known normies and maybe two or three genuine music fans, so I really can't say... but posers I suppose...

Neither. I dont give a fuck, and you shouldn't either

While that may be true, posers push themselves into the punk scene, and that irritates me

>caring about what other people are doing

>caring when you're part of the scene and don't like to run into people who only know pop and post punk

>being part of a scene instead of just enjoying music for the music

Why the fuck do you care...

>knowing no matter what I say, you're just gonna keep this shit up (btw I do enjoy the music for what it is. You can do both, man)

this

Because of the instances where posers know nothing but Sum 41 and blink. While I enjoy both, I wanna talk to people about hardcore and other punk bands. That's why I care. It's all a matter of knowing what's what

Most hipsters are twats, but at least they do listen to music, and i guess they can be artsy. Posers are just posers, shameful cunt posers.

can you tell me how being punched makes someones pupil really big?

Hey Montie!

Is the J-R-O-C a top 5 rapper all time?