Coffee-core

What are some records that go just perfect with a cup of coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vltC-O7PDYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i4odD2Bg1_0
youtube.com/watch?v=OVJ8Q6p5vu0
youtube.com/watch?v=eiglIHTfX84
youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_JViZutEpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zsKcBKD8WEk
youtube.com/watch?v=xDr90MjGabE
youtube.com/watch?v=kwmuCv4r3Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=epST-a9hj5w
youtube.com/watch?v=-6uTEnfykCs
youtube.com/watch?v=5rAh2S-bvyk
youtube.com/watch?v=HFa4a56j52o
youtu.be/dTp6d7Bw79A
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr4gDfnxkY
youtube.com/watch?v=hAkEQpgl6MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vltC-O7PDYQ

>taste of coffee

Unless you're five years old, you have no excuse to whine about the taste of coffee, pussy.

Fuck, why is this board all children?

youtube.com/watch?v=i4odD2Bg1_0

I'm an adult and I hate coffee it's pretty gross. And most of the people I meet say it's pretty bad too
If you think straight up coffee tastes genuinely good you're in the minority. Faggot

What a contrarian little faggot, i bet you also don't like beer.

>Unless you're five years old
lol i'm an adult

Beer is awful too, as well as all alcoholic drinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVJ8Q6p5vu0

>thinks he's an adult but acts exactly like a little child

Manchildren need to get off this board.

just the perfect balance between softness, sadness and comfyness. While side B is more upbeat

underage and b&

t. full extent of experience with coffee is automatic drip, instant, and starbucks meme drinks

Cold brew or hot?

I haven't seen an unironic harder fedora tip in a while. Do you seriously believe drinking gross shit makes you mature or tough?

I prefer tea

It's not gross dumbass. It tastes good. And of course it doesn't make me "tough". That's retarded. It's really not hard to drink coffee and I'm not any special for doing but if you complain about it, you're probably a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiglIHTfX84

youtube.com/watch?v=chhksy7wmWY

*tips fedora*
this game is awesome btw, so is the ost

""""""""""Adults""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_JViZutEpQ

mmm wish i had some fucking coffee right now and a blunt. fuck this world. when can i die so i can just have that shit whenever i want xd

If you don't like coffee there's a high chance you just never drank any good coffee.

Anything -gaze

Are there still places in the world where any of those are hard to get? I guess you can be too poor for weed, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsKcBKD8WEk
youtube.com/watch?v=xDr90MjGabE
youtube.com/watch?v=kwmuCv4r3Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=epST-a9hj5w

Anything nu-jazz/acid jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=-6uTEnfykCs

I wish brazil had some quality weed. And wasn't illegal. At least we got a excellent coffe

>being unable to handle bitter flavors

Do you also put sugar in your wine?

Absolute low-test shit

S-sir, you dropped this

women love coffee and wine. what are you talking about?

>people over the age of 16 legitimately prefer sugary tastes over sourness and bitterness

Wew. How about you stop drinking your shitty soda pops and eating garbage junk foods and start getting some LITERAL TASTE, faggots.

Women don't drink black coffee and they drink sugary wines, what are YOU talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAh2S-bvyk

Slip it in - black coffee

>Women don't drink black coffee
Ha

> "Crow is spare and clean, mostly voice and some guitar, the sound of coffee in winter. You can almost hear the floorboards creaking. "

There you have it. P4k certified coffee music

what does coffee sound like in the winter? why does it sound different than any other season?

all i can think of is maybe collide - some kind of strange

I remember going to Tim Horton's late at night and drinking a black coffee while watching the snow fall. It's the archetypal drink+setting of someone who is starving for interaction I think. I was really lonely back then

Coffee and snowfall are probably the most beautiful things I know.

Tim Horton's is disgusting.

Coffee is always coffee.

The point of going to Tim Horton's is that it's like 11pm and I just want to walk somewhere and talk to people, maybe try to make the cashier laugh. It isn't really about the quality of the coffee. This is when I'm my lowest, shit coffee actually enhances the experience

Quintessential coffee-after-a-hangover music

Listening to this in the dawn with a warm cup of coffee ia truly magical

Idiots

Do you LIKE Tim Horton's? It's not like I was saying all coffee is shit.

What do you brew your coffee with?

I've found this thing makes coffee much hotter than what my machine could.

French press coffee is pretty quick and it taste great.

Something like this, manually. It makes a really good coffee. I pour hot water instead of cold coffee tho.

Moka pot masterrace. How could you resist at that sound and color?
youtube.com/watch?v=HFa4a56j52o

t h i s

It's not the most exciting album in the world but it's comfy and good with a cup of coffee

I do but only their dark roast. Good shit not a good dark roast idk I just enjoy the taste

>drinking coffee makes you fedora
>if i don't like it it's universally gross!

Contrarian children all up in this boards, jesus christ.

You should go to /lit/ and try to make this same thread. Then you'll know why it's fedora tier to drink coffee while doing anything else than drinking coffee.

>t. 7 year old
yeah its totally yucky right

>Coffee is fedora-tier because some anonymous /lit/ posters on Sup Forums act autistic about it

you seem to lack reading comprehension huh

youtu.be/dTp6d7Bw79A

Coffee is the best when you're low. We could be drinking buddies.

Most records are 40 minutes long at least and a cup of coffee takes like 15 minutes max to drink

So I guess a punk band EP since it'll probably make you jittery and give you brain cancer like the coffee

>only having one cup at a time
>wah-wah cancer
Pleb.

i think the point is that coffee is such an overplayed ~aesthetic~ thing that asking "what book/music goes with a cup of coffee" plays into that and its annoying. why should a beverage be associated with anything other than itself or any memory you have that its strongly tied to. literally any music can be "coffee music" if you drink coffee while you listen to it and it's "fedora" to imply otherwise. it diminishes the value of the art by linking it to something so banal.

this is accurate. when i was in high school i would always walk to mcdonald's for coffee and listen to burial (lol) whenever i started to dissociate. it's comfy as fuck, especially at night/in the winter.

Seriously, why are you here?
Go do shrooms or acid and hope you realize how much of a faggot you are.

accurate

lol what. Either you're flat out lying about your age or you're in some kind of weird ass statistical anomaly. Fucking everyone drinks coffee.

you probably think LITERALLY EVERYONE listens to music too. enjoy ignorance.

>you probably think LITERALLY EVERYONE listens to music too. enjoy ignorance.
Uh, yeah, practically everyone does, even if for most of them it's Top 40 stuff and hip-hop.

>wine
>awful

Can't believe this wasn't the first fucking post

bump

Came here to post this.

tea is better than coffee

Eurobeat goes nice with coffee
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr4gDfnxkY

youtube.com/watch?v=hAkEQpgl6MY

>thinking coffee doesn't taste good
Do you people not know what cream and sugar are?

These

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

If I want good tasting coffee but don't live in a big city, what should I do? I tried a cappuccino from Starbucks the other day and it just tasted to watery for my liking.

Just play around with the sugars and creams at a gas station, gas station attendants don't mind as long as you don't leave a huge mess.

Coffee makes me anxious, so maybe post-punk stuff to make it worse since it's already jitter and anxious sounding music

please gimme thet get

Having my morning cup right now listening to pic related

>people bitch about the taste of coffee yet all alcohol tastes utterly awful and no one says a word