/rym/

Seriously, how is possible that people like this have """friends""" on rym? why somebody would add them? -> rateyourmusic.com/~Clavietika

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
youtube.com/watch?v=XiZndonn0DA
rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy
rateyourmusic.com/~Zachry
rateyourmusic.com/~78787878
rateyourmusic.com/~lad
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/snd/stdio/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/galaxy-2-galaxy/galaxy-2-galaxy/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hypnotone/hypnotone/
youtube.com/watch?v=i5SYlNlHTGw
youtube.com/watch?v=R4a2Ir1G2QA
rateyourmusic.com/~Irascibul
rateyourmusic.com/review?id=80390312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your whole fucking profile is an affront to the integrity of RYM, right down to your god damn location

underage b&

>integrity of RYM
t. hossein mohammed "sonemic should be out no later than winter 2015" sharifi

u mad?

>i ran w/ the sonemic money

rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi

Hi guys, I'm a legit female.

reddit

dick or gtfo

please don't use my account for self promotion

maybe this post will bless us with Nacre's presence

youtube.com/watch?v=XiZndonn0DA

found this fantastic video, pretty much everything discussed in it is what i went through by myself when i was getting off various substances and working towards a more resourceful and happier lifestyle
interested to hear what you guys think

cant believe someone would save all of sal's pictures for the sole purpose of impersonating him

30 sec in and already seeing major red flags
>dxm
>rock crystals
>sideburns
>New Age gibberish in the description

fascist
maybe if you watch the video you'll understand what's being said in the description

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

The journey is getting close to ending.

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

More jazzy albums like You're Dead?

Well if you want jazzy hip hop you're definitely gonna like a lot of the 90s stuff.

De La Soul - Buhloone Mindstate
Digable Planets - Reachin
A Tribe Called Quest (anything by them)
Guru - Jazzmatazz Vol.1

what? do you mean that To Pimp A Butterfly didn't created Jazz Rap?

rateyourmusic.com/~Zachry

B U E N O S D IA S

I like catto pls send kt

Sonemic will NEVER. FUCKING. LUNCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It, in fact, did not.

Li Xianglan in the house tonight.

>De-Loused in the Comatorium
my nigga

mookid more like mukid

Man, tonight must be a nice, relaxing evening. Follow it up with some 项斯华 [Xiang Sihua] or some 项斯华 [Xiang Sihua] so you can wind down for bed.
rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

i hope you're well ethan :)

I'm honestly getting better, I went pretty fucking bonkers for a solid 8 months but I've lost 14 pounds in the last month or so, and I'm doing no-fap again, so things could be worse.

他将返回2019年

don't let the weight loss get out of hand, eat peanut butter, avocados, cashews, and almonds
no-fap best fap
clear head is a priority

I don't buy peanut butter anymore because when I did I drank it like a beverage
Food is fucking hard though if I'm not overweight I'm underweight name an?
But ya I feel, I did a 15 month no fap once and then started 'relapsing' because I forgot just how awful masturbating was so I had to do the whole thing over again
It's nice to be clean
How have you been, fellow user who I may or may not know?

>name an
Nawmean**

you know me, i'm just a bit difficult to interact with. or, rather, it's difficult for me to interact with others.
ya no joke i've eaten an entire jar of peanut butter in a few hours before. fats are necessary but when it's so accessible and pleasurable like that it's dangerous. i ate 2,000 calories worth of cashews in a night the other day. i always either overeat or starve. i should do keto again but the measurements kill me
i'm doing acid for the first time soon, wish me luck.

rateyourmusic.com/~lad

sup

keto is hard you need to have balls of steel to follow through with it
but ketones make yr brain work better like there's no other way to get rid of a fat chunk of brain damage
and once you do it there's nothing you can't do
also wtf you've never done acid before? I wish you the best of luck. Last time I did acid I listened to the entirety of Beyond the Valley of the Tapes from start to finish and realized I'm basically invincible. Make sure you go for a nice long 7 hour walk and eat only organic salads like meat or simple carbs + acid = absolutely vomitrocious / 10
Also if this is jonesy get a wire account :)

Bored on paid vacation from work. I like the concept of your decade lists but I know if I did them I'd look at them a year later and feel disgusted at the inaccuracy, so I always opt not to do it.
I'm also seeing LTJ Bukem in concert soon. Have you been to any worthwhile concerts lately, Sean?

Any more profiles like auntler (RIP) that are fun to browse through? Just genuine normie-types who are somewhat strangely unique.

>Have you been to any worthwhile concerts lately
last good show I went to was Sir Richard Bishop + Bill Orcutt. i was planning on seeing MCDE + Dam-Funk in SF recently but my friend couldn't make it. will be seeing Eyehategod + Capitalist Casualties this Sunday, though. LTJ Bukem sounds like fun

not jo
i already make sure to eat essentially nothing but clean and simple but nutritious food. i get extremely sick and unstable if i eat anything but so i can't even imagine how acid would cause me to react to horrible "food."
i'm going to do 100ug but i might do 125. i'm ready to self-crit into oblivion but i'm also ready to be underwhelmed. i have no idea what will happen. expectations have been thrown out the window. i'll make do with whatever.
i'm probably going to listen to stereolab and walk around my room and end up going outside. no idea what will happen but just gonna roll with the punches

>just took a shit in a pasta bowl cuz my toilet's fucked up and i really don't feel like cleaning my plunger

who wants to see a pic lol

:/

Me

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/snd/stdio/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/galaxy-2-galaxy/galaxy-2-galaxy/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hypnotone/hypnotone/
Here are some albums I've liked recently that I think you'd enjoy, Sean. I can rec them on RYM to you if you'd so prefer.
I'm jelly of that SRB and Bill Orcutt. I'm excited for LTJ Bukem, I'm going with a few friends. I usually don't go clubbing, and I missed Carl Craig back in February so this is my redemption.
Oh, is this Ken?
100ug is a great starting dose, good for you to start low and go slow. Many people I know start on experienced doses and fuck themselves up because they don't know how to stabilize themselves psychologically/emotionally.
Stereolab isn't great acid music IMO, I usually like really complex music on psychs (you can see how heavily it imprinted my music taste). The Orb, Sunshine Has Blown , Jaybird, and Regis have all been notable experiences for me. I've always had more profound trips either during the night or during the winter, for some reason. Wind down to Yoshiwara by Tausendschoen, if you need something relaxing instead.
I really recommend walking, LSD in nature is far superior than being in an enclosed environment. It personally gives me 'infinite legs syndrome' where I just walk forever, and I quite enjoy that freedom.

here

Sal I love you but god damn you really need some psychological help.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5SYlNlHTGw

actually listening to Stdio this very moment. great stuff, may add it to a prospective 2000s Top 100 list (which I expect to be dominated by glitch and electronic "sound art", at least for the first half of the decade). Have you listened to Shuttle358? it's similar to Stdio but less beat-driven. will wishlist those other two

Yeah I found two of their CDs at a fucking vape store in Calgary. Same with BCD, Deepchord, Thomas Fehlmann, Higher Intelligence Agency, Global Communication, 4 Pole CDs, and Tonetta's 777 on vinyl (for a comparatively cheap 70 dollars).
At a vape shop. God damn this city is so broken.
Either way, Stdio specifically is extremely abstract, textural music that shapes my thoughts. It's great for evening drives, I've shown a few friends it and they've all loved it. Probably one of my favorite discoveries of the year.

And although I've never heard Shuttle358, I'm pretty sure one of their CDs is sitting in that store right now, too. The hipsters who own the store said they bought it all from 'one guy's collection' and they didn't know what any of it was.

listen to Frame if you get the chance
youtube.com/watch?v=R4a2Ir1G2QA

I downloaded it, thanks. I hope you enjoy the other two, and maybe get around to listening to some more classic Highlife. It is summer, after all, which means it's African season.

>liking death grips
jesus fuck stop stop

But they're good.

they're okay

rateyourmusic.com/~Irascibul

death grips are objectively awful
I ignore your RYM if you have them rated above a 1.5

And I ignore you if you use the word "objectively" unironically. So it works out for both of us.

kai are we gonna make it?

we're all gonna make it

You all sound like tools

good thing its already on a platter for me to dig into Lol Thank you for this

They are literally one of the only hip hop artists worth listening to actually.

rateyourmusic.com/review?id=80390312

Hey could I get the template for this off you, I quite like it

I'd rather be a tool, honestly.
You simply haven't heard enough music to make a claim like that. While I fervently believe Death Grips are atrocious, me calling them shit on Sup Forums is entirely intended to provoke predictable reactions from their mindless, oblivious fanbase so I can entertainment myself with how uncultured they all are.

>hating flockaveli

why are your shits so specifically fowl looking? i hope it's a sign you're gonna die soon

Gross

>You simply haven't heard enough music to make a claim like that.

Speak for yourself. Death Grips are the legit GOAT hip hop artist. And I've heard plenty of other hip hop. Most of it is boring overly repetitive drivel meant entirely as a delivery system for some lame ass "poetry". Death Grips great instrumentals elevate them past all that other boring dated shit.

This, but unironically.

why does rym attract so many transgenders

snowball effect

Is the profile main page small map not working for anyone else or does it just take a few days to update? The detailed map works fine when I zoom in on the main page map.

what THE FUCK, CRINGE LEVELS AT THE TOP

is this detrannymentalillness?

(dont hate im only starting)

>integrity of RYM