"The person I spoke with was Annie Clark. You might know her as St. Vincent. [...

"The person I spoke with was Annie Clark. You might know her as St. Vincent. [...] Something was up as soon as we were connected. I was told twice that she could not hear me, it was a bad line. The line was fine. In fact I doubt I've ever had a clearer international phone line. Thrown off a little by the insistence that the line was bad - when I could hear her every word, as if she was calling from next door -I battled on for a bit.
[...] My series of conversation-starters were met with a giant yawn - it was almost a comedy-yawn. It felt forced. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. It was, after all, early-ish in the morning for her. She muttered that people should just read Wikipedia (thoughtfully I've provided the link for you, as I often do). And told me that she could not hear once again.I asked her to tell me about her collaboration with David Byrne. She replied that, yes, she was collaborating with David Byrne. I asked how the album was coming together, when it would be released and how she and Byrne had met. [...] She ignored me. There was silence. I asked her to clarify the writing/recording process with Byrne for the new album. Were they emailing tracks to one another, or meeting up to jam, were they writing separately and then sharing or writing together? "Oh, who has time to jam, come on, don't be ridiculous!" She added a faux-shriek of mocking laughter. I thought I might offer a laugh and realised it would be wasted.
I politely thanked her for her time and apologised to her for the fact that she couldn't hear me [...] I did this because my cue to get off the phone came in the form of a second yawn - this one louder than the first. No apology, no attempt to catch herself, or excuse herself, no reference to the fact that she yawned. - just a very rude statement that she was trying her hardest to be difficult; her mind was made up that this was a waste of time and she would not be enjoying it. "

What THE fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source: stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had

Caring about a musician's personality is pretty much the definition of pleb

yeah its rude but lets be real thats a shitty fuckin interview

this

what a fucking bitch

for real though, is the hate caused by the spammer or did it exist in this scale beforehand?

I can't stand her music or the way she looks, but I thought maybe she was a nice person? Turns out she isn't.

People always hated St. Vincent as much as people always loved her.

Thats it!!! If you see her on the streets. You know what to do!!!

LAY HER OUT!!!!!!;

i'm not sure about that. there's a difference between a musician being grouchy/unsociable and just intentionally being an insufferable prick.

she sounds like an alpha

if Annie was a dude, Sup Forums would be sucking his dick on the reg

Hahaha
Entitled "journalists" getting blown the fuck out.
Fuck those leeches.

>it's another unprofessional entertainer episode
who gives a shit, man? annie clark is a sweet-dee-tier unpleasant birdperson and will evaporate from all relevancy in the next few years.

No way

Nick Cave used to be a douchebag with journalists, and that was cringey as fuck too

Also the way Michael Gira tries to act really intimidating and shit is childish, even though I really like his music

>sweet-dee-tier unpleasant birdperson
this

Who's this ugly bitch

she doesn't look very 'alpha' here

she's not alpha. she just thinks she's hot shit when she's not

she is though

I hope she dies

Nardwuar interview when?

Mehh i can live with her

>I doubt I will go to the show now. I'm not sure I want to listen to her music ever again.
> I feel like I wasted my words previewing her gig and hoping that I might get an interview with her.
>I really loved her last show and maybe one day I'll listen to her albums again and forget about that awful phone call. I doubt that will happen though.
If OP is the interviewer you should hang yourself, ME ME ME ME ME, faggot.

I'm a trap that looks like Annie. make me dress as her

prove it fag

what's your kik?

don't have kik

any other way to contact you?

eh I don't care enough

Exactly. Who gives a shit about anything other than the music?

>Waaaa she didn't entertain my vapid questions she gets asked 100 times every press tour

what a fucking pussy.

I created a disposable e-mail address, we can chat here:
[email protected]

>Nick Cave used to be a douchebag with journalists

I bet you're thinking of that video from 1985 which still was early in his career. Most of his recorded interviews are gold.

There's a blurry line between liking/disliking a musician for their personality, and realizing what their personality means for the depth of their music.

sent

ok

>unflattering haircuts general

>resting bitch face general

>drinking out of mason jars
>antique bicycle seats as wall decoration
how fucking hipster can you be before someone shoots you for your own good

>being this mad

i drink out of an arielator

Hipster wanker detected