I'm starting to realize more and more that I'm gay, music to help me cope?

I'm starting to realize more and more that I'm gay, music to help me cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEf_-BKT6zg
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sound of you blowing my hard dick twink

>realize
You're making a choice, faggot.

Electric avenue. Straight to Mike "like cock? Prepare for the shock" Pence.

the new Tyler the creator album is full of sad gay songs if ur looking for those

This. Op, you're a faggot and only prove that being a fag is a choice and not by birth.

>I'm starting to realize more and more that I'm gay
Are you 10 and just started wanking or something?

All these newfags

are you after music that's more generally affirming about gayness, or stuff about the specific act of falling for/kissing/etc other dudes?

also what kinda stuff are you into now i guess, no point reccing you something that falls wildly outside your taste range

every who's responded so far needs to go back to Sup Forums
also Chanel by frank ocean is pretty good

I'm not really looking for gay affirmation, just stuff about identify issues. I really like Jordaan Mason.

i pretty much knew i was gay from the start so idk how much it'll work for your situation but gimme a minute and i'll see if i can remember anything

i don't think you know what that means

Sure. A bunch of people who don't understand that OP is just asking for specific kind of music and not actually coming out as gay

you're the newfag here if you think this board has anything to do with music

t. newfag.
Nobody that says "music for this feel" is actually looking for music, they're trying to make an off topic thread without breaking the rules.

Frank Ocean - Blond
Arca - EntraƱas
Perfume Genius - No Shape
serpentwithfeet - Blisters

Not gay myself, but these are some favorites of mine that all deal with that topic to an extent.

You guys are all fucking retards. I'm gay and I want music recs

You're not gay, you just aren't getting laid enough and are getting brainwashed by the powers that be into thinking that you're a poof.
Resist, user! I believe in you!

Listen to Kylie Minogue, faggot

I'm proud of you guys for not mentioning melon's new favorite faggot

Well, when I'm dealing with gay frustrations I often hear dance music, not exactly listening though.

>recommend me music based on this shallow personality trait I provided you

OP = faggot

Yeah, I already said that

Kevin Abstract/BROCKHAMPTON if you're into hip-hop/R&B is all about the troubles of being gay, particularly in the black community.

Also, starry cat's self-titled isn't about being gay, but every gay person I ever met loves it.

This is an ugly thread

Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid

:)

Shut the fuck up bitch

If you're feeling down about it, just know that many musicians mess around, even when they're not gay (Mick Jagger was a dick tease). And if you are gay, you're in good company with some great performers (Freddie Mecury).
youtube.com/watch?v=fEf_-BKT6zg

its probably only because of my personal experiences, but I think a lot of Loveless fits this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico

In the immortal words of DMX, "I SHOW NO LOVE, TO HO-MO THUGS".

Handel and Anatomy of a Murder Ellington

Okay, I'm not that guy but I got some. Don't know anything about Jordan Mason, though.
Belle and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister (This album is about identity issues and on a few songs, especially Seeing Other People, gay identity issues, but it doesn't feel corny or fake at all.)
Slint- Spiderland
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Knife Man (you might fucking hate this album, but it gives me these feels)
Unwound - New Plastic Ideas (hell, half their discography, at least give this album a try out of all of these recs)
The Who - Quadrophenia (all about identity issues)
Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapotolgy (if you don't want to have a 3 way with the Kinsellas you are fake gay)

I'm in love with my best friend, and I think at this point he's told me that he wishes he was gay or bi so he could date me, that he loves me, maybe three or four times. But, he's really straight, so he has said before, and he's not bi. He has a girlfriend. He doesn't know and I want to die. It took me years to come to terms with being bi. I still haven't, really. I'm barely really in the South, but it's bad. I hate it.

one day I will both remember and correctly spell and type that cap'n jazz compilation. today isn't that day

Hey there, people, I'm Bobby Brown
They say I'm the cutest boy in town
My car is fast, my teeth is shiney
I tell all the girls they can kiss my heinie
Here I am at a famous school
I'm dressin'sharp 'n' I'm
Actin' cool
I got a cheerleader here wants to help with my paper
Let her do all the work 'n' maybe later I'll rape her
Oh God I am the American dream
I do not think I'm too extreme
An' I'm a handsome sonofabitch
I'm gonna get a good job 'n' be real rich

Women's Liberation
Came creepin' across the nation
I tell you people, I was not ready
When I fucked this dyke by the name of Freddie
She made a little speech then,
Aw, she tried to make me say when
She had my balls in a vice, but she left the dick
I guess it's still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick
But now I smell like Vaseline
An' I'm a miserable sonofabitch
Am I a boy or a lady... I don't know which

So I went out 'n' bought me a leisure suit
I jingle my change, but I'm still kinda cute
Got a job doin' radio promo
And none of the jocks can even tell I'm a homo
Eventually me 'nd a friend
Sorta of drifted along into S&M
I can take about an hour on the tower of power
As long as I get a little golden shower
With a spindle up my butt till it makes me scream
An' I'll do anything to get ahead
I lay awake nights sayin,' "Thank you, Fred!"
Oh God, Oh God, I'm so fantastic!
Thanks to Freddie, I'm a sexual spastic
And my name is Bobby Brown
Watch me now; I'm goin' down,
And my name is Bobby Brown
Watch me now; I'm goin' down

those aren't the lyrics to Mr. Richard Smoker.... by ween.

Prove it

MIKA has a lot of feel good and and some sad songs if you are more into pop stuff."Relax, take it easy" "Rain" and "Grace Kelly" are some that I listened to before I came out.

Mobb deep

The Smiths entire discography is exactly about what you are going through, have fun OP