LMAO

LMAO

so brave. wow. really putting it all on the line with those controversial opinions

Who cares?

tbf there's only a tiny chance he's wrong

No...
90% of the country has no idea who this idiot is.

>whoosh

yikes my man

wordplay of the year give that man a record deal

Nobody has a bigger voice than Donald Trump. Not saying this in the form of praise, it's a fact. Anything that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth (or fingers) will end up on the news. No matter how insignificant (just look at the whole Covfefe thing). The media that ironically hates him so much actually needs him to survive.

Better enjoy this thread before his publicist has it deleted for hurting his feelings :(

Seriously. The fucking covfefe thing was all over the internet within an hour of Trump posting it. Chance making a typo wouldn't get that kind of attention ever.

depends on if he means people will actually like and follow what he says or care in general

the latter is a massive no
kill yourself my man your loyalty has left you blind to dope wordplay

>all over the internet
It's literally a new word that exists now and it's in most people's head forever. No one has that reach, Obongo didn't have that kind of reach and he has more than double the twitter followers (most are fake but still).

Why do so many musicians (or celebrities) have this savior/Christ complex? It's especially bad with rappers nowadays like Kendrick and Chance. Is it narcissism caused by fame or something?

These American negroes are sure getting uppity all of a sudden...
Can i get a quick rundown?

is this guy really trying to pull the fake Twitter follower thing in defense of Trump

Maybe because our culture makes them larger than life and incredibly wealthy for their low-effort "art"

I'm not defending Trump of anything you idiot. I'm stating facts.

They probably feel some obligation to make everything better for their communities.

American culture does this to people, I mean look at our fucking president you can't find a greater example of a celebrity with delusions of grandeur.

You tried to diminish Obamas twitter follower count by saying that a large amount are fake (almost definitely true) when it's confirmed that about half of Trumps are fake. What was the point of even making that slight against Obama if not to make Trump look more impressive in comparison when he's even more guilty of the same thing?

Again...I was stating facts, stop trying to make issues out of non-issues

I claimed Obama had less reach than Trump irt the reach of their voice. This is a fact. I claimed that this was true even though Obama had more twitter followers, again a fact. And to add on to that point I said that yes, most of them are fake accounts, which further adds to that claim. Jesus.

FINALLY someone speaking out on Dormund Drumpghft

fuck bonald blumf

SLAY KANG SLAY!!!

BLONALD BLUMPF ARRRGGGHHH!!!

cringe

wow it finally happened
stephen colbert finally triggered conservatives to their breaking point
I had kinda thought they were immune after all these years

Sup Forums nuke when?