Does your country have lots of serial killers?

Does your country have lots of serial killers?

USA
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viña_del_Mar_psychopaths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck

>capital punishment w-works

is america really that bad

MURRICA IS NUMBER ONE!
U S A! U S A!

>2 kills makes you a serial killer in the US.

is it any different in Russia?

americans literally don't have sentiments or empathy, they're like schizos fucked up in the head and the only thing they care about is the shiny shiny.
They're seriously mental, even those that are supposed to be middle class there are psycho as fuck, they literally kill themselves trying to take the best offer during black friday.

Americans are not human

no, this is the only notorious case: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viña_del_Mar_psychopaths

holy shit America sucks

They're the only ones with their very own section on Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country

Dude fuck off

Didn't mean to quote you

Fude, duck off

Are you a serial killer?
Please don't hurt me.

wow

I thought Slavs were fucking psychopaths, but actually...they're not

Yes. Put the lingon berries in the bag and no one gets hurt.

>implyig most serial killers on that list aren't spergs who needed to crack a few eggs in order to make a vagina suit

>chile
lel

I killed billions by jerking off to pregnant woman

I don't want to be the thread's autist, but that really should be per capita to be meaningful.

few serial killers, but lots of mass murderers.

It really doesn't. You can still see that America is insane by any metric. South Africa too.

>The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for example, defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone".
Hmmm.

Eh? We haven't even had any serial killers recently, most of them were in the 70s or something.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Wow it's almost like we have the combination of a very large population and law enforcement competent enough to identify and catch a good amount of them

Imagine if they included black gang related murders as "serial killing". The totals would be bigger then some small eruopean nations.

America number one.

This doesn't matter to people here. They use per capita only when it benefits them.

That's doesn't even count as serial killing burger-coon.

ȩ͍̫̘̟̣̩͙̺̽͋̀̿͒̀͡ ͓̟̳ͫ̈́̒̽q̛̳̮̣̖̣̖̥̗̃̎̉͆̃̋ͤ̕̕ụ̴ͯ̏͑e̮̤̦̪̘͛̓̄͒̌͋͢ ̨̪͕̙̝͓̼͓͂̾̿̔́̚͝j̰̞̪̻̖̼̩̿ͨ̑̌͡'̜̭̄̉̆̂͢ȃ̷̺͙̳̮̟͉̇͆̄̈́̒i̯̭̥͚̳͐̓ ͔̘̜̪̝̻͡ͅf̵̡̥̼̒ͣ͋͠a̗͋̔̈́͠i̸̛͔̪̣͓̍ͯ̌ͬ̍t̙̥̎̈́,̯͕̓͑ͯͮ̾̀ ͔̙͉͕̎͒͒͛̔͗c͔̫̖̮̝̓̏ͬ͑̈́̓͂͟e̟̤̳ͦ̽́͒ͨ͒̽͝ ̷̛̮̰̭̫̰͕̇̍ͤ̎̆s͙͚̣̝͎̭̗̰̃̄̍͐͛̚͠o̡̩̥͍̤̝͖̯̓̎ͤ̒ͬ̽ͬͬī̻̼̯̻̺͂ͭͮ̔ͩ̓ͪ͋́͟͝r̴̜͎̼͙̽͡-̬͓̜̖̻̞̤͉̞̉̿͂͊͝l̢̘̠͚̥̭͙̤̳̄̇à̴̫̫̳̣̹̻͍̩̃ͩ̎̂͘͡
̛̯̥̠̻̘͙̉̓ͨ̎̕C̵̘͈̫̓͗ͤĕ̸̩̹̉̃ͬ͋ ̨̻͖̼͌ͨͩ͂ͫͦͩ̀q͕̺͍̩͈̜͈̞͌ͤͣ̓͒͊ͪ̔͐u̸̪̻̎̆̐̾̾̚͞'͉͈̦̔ͣ́ę̛̛̮̻̥̱̫͇͌͋̒ͧḷ̗̘̭̗̳̭̈́̐̑̓̈ͅl̬̥̤̰̩͌͐͐̍͌̍̏̔e̙̭̦̝͇̎̒̒̒ͤ̐̀̚͢ ̸͖̤̞̖͚̗̒͑͂͊̆̀̕a̵͇̺̦̫̦̰̩͊̑̈́̐͛͘ ̧̝̪̖̹̔̐ͣ̈ḍ̶̨̡̗͉̞̓ͪ͊̒͑i͎̠̜͕̟̻͛̊̂̋ͩ͑̽͌͢t̴̤̙͓̘͔̖̞͚̃͑̂,̸̰͉͓͑̉̆ ̸̭̰̪͎̮́͆͐͜͢c͉̰̬̻̰̙̈́̌ͩe̡̗̹̪̩͈̋͑̑́ ̡̻̰̪͔̱́̊͗ͨ͗͌̚ş͇ͯo̬̭̭̘̣̜̼ͣ̒ͩͮ͟ḯ̠͚͙͙ͫ͒͑͊͢r̰̟͍̯̝̓ͭͣͦ̀-̫͎̦̙̫̻̹͗ͪ̓̽̐ͤͪ͟͝l̪͆ͦ͝ą̰͚͚͕̥̻͔͕̀͊
͙̦̓͂̐ͯͭ͠R̸̰̬͍̫ͪͪ́ͅé̥͙̭̯͎̖̎ͬ̓ͤ̐̕̕͜a̩̫̠̩̺̍̓l̢̯͐͢͞i̻̯͎̯̳̭ͣ͗s͍͈̱͕ͫ͌ă̷̞̬͒ͫ́ń̸̨̬̠͉͈̻̹͈͓͟t̴̛̖̜͈̙̞͖̩̗͐͋͋ ̷͓̭̜̱̤͓̰͆̽̔̉͑̍̒̓̂̕͞ṃ̖̃ͬͬ̔͛̇̀o̷̵͍̱̤̯̝͑͛̂̓͊̏̇ͧn̨̟̺͈̗̼͇̻ͤ̌ͤ̏̇̚͞ ̡̮̮̏̾́ͯ̉́ȅͪ͛ͣ̐͂̐͌̓̀ṣ̫̱̯̟̱͆͑̊͆͆ͅp̧̞̝͈̹̩̝̜̎ͪ̐ͮ͂͗͒o̶͈͔͓̭̙̣̪ͭ̔ͦͣ̌͠i̷͕͌̔͆̂ͤͤ͜r̬͔̤̩͇͕ͯ͒̆̓̏́̕
̢̭̖̦̦̺͑͛̍ͯ͊͒͜J̣̼̟̭̖̍́͠e̻̗̽ͣ̈̓͞ ̡͔̪̱̺̌ͦͨ̏ͦ̐͞m̨͎͕̝̩͆ͭ͂̈́̾ͮ͢ḛ͑̽͂̈ ̣͍̻̼̬̟̓̋̂ͤ͆͞l

Other countries have shit legal systems. They don't report them or even catch them.

>you will never save this lady's life

Great post!

bullshit, every modern country has a far more restrictive and efficient legal system than USA.

Yes.

Is this the same American crime system that literally doesn't know how many active policemen or sherrif's departments exist within its own borders? The same one where police departments have destroyed evidence instead of handing it over to other precincts so much so that it's become a documented problem?

Shitty little SA third among the losers. Not bad.

This photo makes my dick hard.

I don't think that makes the fact of having 70% of the total of serial killers in the entire world a better thing.
This

Hmm, it means English speakers are really dangerous.

Yet America is notorious for being shitty at capturing serial killers. Remember the Zodiac guy?

Also if you check the wikipedia article it's already divided into id'd-unid-d serial killers. America wins both.

But they cannot hold a candle to colombian ones.

See garavito

>Yet America is notorious for being shitty at capturing serial killers. Remember the Zodiac guy?
Most of them were before modern law enforcement techniques and technology existed.

Yup, they just don't care enough to know how much

>2k+ serial killers
>can't even beat us
lol softie americans

Those are very public cases. The other hundreds of murderers are caught, and they never reach the news.

Definitions also matter.
What about the hundreds of serials killers that are rampant in part like Mexico, Latin America, China, and the like. They are never caught. Thus, never registered as Serial Killers.

The US is simply gets the guys, and makes the metrics look much worse than other places.

robert pickton
John bunting
moses sithole
andre chikatilo
alexandre puchuskin
pedro alonzo lopez
jeffrey dahmer
john wayne gacy
gary ridgeway
albert fish
BTK guy
richard ramirez
ted bundy

Lasermannen

Sup Forumstard who set out to kill immigrants committing crimes

Couldn't find any so he just shot random swarthy people at the bus stop

>be american
>get serial killed

i bet American gonna blame nigger

nope it's very rare

but europe is going to collapse soon.

The most famous serial killer here is an American illegal immigrant. Look up Wild Bill. He even makes youtube videos from prison.

Only one comes to mind but he mostly killed s*rbs so it doesn't really count.

Who?