/brit/

Red, White and Blue Brexit Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ybHlLATqXP
vocaroo.com/i/s0W3wvwvCBey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

>celtic nationalism must oppose anglos for some reason
will NEVER understand the daft thinking of this. Ireland should be a 32 county republic but that doesn't mean it should try as hard as possible to be opposite to england in every respect

the holocaust never happened

Yank who likes hockey, I responded to you here

Love simon cowell
Hate eurovision

plain as day

>The anglos are fashy right wingers
not really fashy. and only old people are overwhelmingly right wingers in england

/lexit

nothing but porkers now, think the qts went home.

It took a good eight weeks to heal over fully, with a new scarfinishlike replacement tissue. The trouble I had was the fact that during healing it pulls together, and I was left with a much smaller cock than before. I knew I would never be happy with that so I thought that if I reopened the wound where the new skin joined the remaining old skin, I would pull the edges apart and wait for more new skin to grow in between. This did work and I repeated it twice, and was left with a penis that was about the same as the original length but the skin was totally immobile. The new skin is attached directly to the shaft and has no movement at all to it.

When it comes to nonfinishcutting mods,I've done several, but because they don't last, they are not as exciting. I have pumped with an electric pump - it was a paint sprayer compressor I modified to suck in air through a tube. The vacuum was so strong that I filled my tube in two sessions, but after only a few sessions it was hurting too much in an aching sort of way, so I gave up.

I also used the compressor as an inflater - I attached a needle on the end of the tube and inserted it under my shaft skin and inflated my cock. The base was tied off tight, and I left the pump on until my cock was about to explode - it was so hard including the head. The thing that made me quickly turn the pump off was the fact that I could hear cracking noises in the head! The skin was about to rip open! I could not feel anything because I had injected anesthetic first.

*burp*

Football

babestation

thoughts on pints?

it did, sorry you didn't pay attention in school
>inb4 artefact ridden Sup Forums jpgs

love this frog meme

Who are some funny Aussie comedians?

>yes. the nature of the british state and the celtic fringe means that's the only way it can be

the welsh are socially conservative

>the song wasnt even good

it was alright
I'm just happy Bulgaria didn't win

>he believed everything he was told in school
lmao, just lmao

this is my favourite frog :)

ah yes, (((school)))

How did you get into the hockey?

I got a large needle and stabbed my cock from all directions. The air hissed out of my cock, along with bubbles of blood. While I was tied off, after I had squeezed all the air out, I got a pair of scissors and inserted one blade in my piss hole and the other along the top center of my glans and I split it through - there was no blood and no pain, so I suddenly had a split head! I inserted a tube down my urethra and wedged tissue between the split, and then tightly bandaged the head up and released the band at the base of my cock to allow the blood to flow in again. Amazingly, it didn't bleed at all... It went red, and soaked in blood, but it never ran or dripped with blood, so that was good.

Back in 1987 I was in the airport in Austria waiting for my flight, and that was the very first time I had ever thought about subincision. I didn't know even that it was possible, yet alone knew that others did it - it was a thought totally out of the blue and I even remember where I was when that thought came to mind. I didn't call it a subincision, I called it a gutter! I never did it for may years after, but I did decide to experiment with that thought, and one night in the bath I decided to lengthen the piss slit. I did this by tyeing off my cock, putting ice on it to deaden the pain, and got a blade and cut myself a meatotomy all the way to the rim of the glans. I was amazed at how easy it was, and the fact that it was even possible to do. It healed quite quickly but I found that peeing standing up was bad - it sprayed everywhere and I hated that, so after one year I decided that it must be possible to close it up.

as are the irish. In fact the only celts that aren't are the scottish and as that poster first listed his scottish party im suspecting it's just nicola sturgeon

entirely neutral since i've converted to 1/2 liters

Do you also love football like me?

the guy from angry boys
was on bbc3

>american tv show
>new clu lur

rooooo

stoned lads

いいポスト

can't fault it
goonbags are fine too, we accept straya culture.

really cute 18 year old messaging me lots on tinder, she didn't reply for two hours and just messaged me, do i reply or go to bed and do it in the morning?

it's the scottish leftypol mangina that creeps in the shadows of /brit/ like gollum

wish he used a trip

>aussies
>funny

good luck with that one

this long pasta is making me feel really sick lads

On life?

saw a big range rover with an infowars sticker

Played since I was about 8. My dad was a bit of a meme sports fan and preferred hockey to football.

Why do you post in /brit/?

FONT

no. the evidence is overwhelming though, sorry.
of course, when it doubt, blame the jews
never fails

dont actually care

every minute you spend not messaging her is a minute she could be messaging chad

weed senpai

>St Louis are my team

I opened the healed sides - back then I didn't have access to anesthetic so I used freezer spray, a spray can that's used for cooling electronic components when tracing thermal faults. I sprayed it on my meatotomy edges and my glans became white, hard, and frozen on the two sides of the meatotomy. I quickly got scissors and sliced a chunk off the glans from either side. By then it was thawing out and becoming soft again, so I brought the two sides together and taped it up with surgical sticky tape. When the feeling came back it hurt so much I nearly cried... After that, peeing was done very slowly so as not to put too much pressure on the wound, and after a few days it had knitted together and it was totally healed in about two weeks.

It wasn't until 2000 that I decided that I wanted a meatotomy again, mainly because I then knew that others also did it, so I decided to reopen my meatotomy again, but this time I stopped about a centimeter into the shaft. It was amazing to see the inside of my cock again, and because I knew others also cut themselves I knew I wasn't a freak to cut myself, so I just continued to cut.

Returning to the first thoughts of a subincision back in that airport, when I stumbled across pictures of my first subincision all my memories came back to me. I just could not believe that someone had actually done that to their cock... Back then I had promised myself not to cut my cock anymore, but every time I looked at subincision pictures, particularly the full subincisions, I knew I wanted one on my cock one day too. After I redid the meatotomy, I left it to heal, always knowing that I wanted to extend it further. A few months later I cut it further using a clampfinishandfinishcut method. I did this twice more and I loved the feeling of how my urethra fell open wider each time - the feel of air hitting the sensitive tissue gave me a real hard on, and I came after only a few strokes!

They're not Canadian obviously but the did have that Hogan chap.

To discuss British culture innit

No we're not.

>of course, when it doubt, blame the jews
>never fails

>There is no one new around you

Was he funny?

i am grinding up some premium greens at this very moment

>the (((evidence)))
ahh yes, "witness" accounts from jews who surely have no agenda to push

yeah

lads....

We don't have a 'culture'. We had to import culture from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.

good lad

>of course, when it doubt, blame the jews
>never fails

Whoa, didn't want this think but now.. I GOT IT!

imagine being IMPAITENT

haunting

clearly you've never spent any time in rural wales (i.e, MOST of wales)

go to any rural pub, have a conversation with the locals. they have old fashioned views and opinions

Ah yes, not like innumerable leading Nazis like Eichmann admitted the deaths of millions.

You have pints and darts

Think so.
Straya Benny Hill tier.

holy shit i know that boat

get me a fab

all deaths were accidental because we bombed the supply lines

should've obeyed bloody sharia

zionist plant

that kind of thinking puts girls off mate, also kind of tired maybe i'll go to bed, lied and said i was at a party lol

based football yank

tool the words out of my mouth
pints are culture in it's purest form

>the brit in this thread fishing for yous with blatant anti-brit and pro-Jewish bait

at least make it enjoyable

benny hill wasn't funny

>MOST of wales
No, actually, most of Wales lives in the south. I do not care what a bunch of English Tory voting farmers in mid-Wales think.

I am Brit.

hello brit im dave

Used to have a Canadian gf

Went with her to see Ottawa v St Louis a few years back and the Blues blew me away with how efficient they were. Do you have any better reason to support the teams you follow?

if i draw a hammer and sickle instead of a cross when voting labour will they still count my vote?

BASED fucking football yank

>a South Welsh urbanite who can't even speak Welsh calling the rest of Wales English

howling

>calls himself football yank
>doesn't know who the pride of lancashire is
Screeching.

haha nah

lancashire united?

I do.

>can't even speak Welsh
Irrelevant.
>calling the rest of Wales English
I didn't call the rest of Wales English. But yeah, Toryism is an English disease.

Just found out MEW has separated with her numale husband, just weeks after she showed her arse on Fargo. Truly she is best girl. I know obviously that this doesn't mean anything for me, but it still makes me incredibly happy.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ybHlLATqXP

complete lack of progressiveness in this year's Eurovision

Soros must have forgotten to pay them

was about to post this
utter state of this bellend. Urbanites have a foul tendency to assume that the rest of the country (and the world) agrees with them politically, despite being proved wrong constantly. It's a mental illness

I REMEMBER WHEN
I REMEMBER, I REMEMBER WHEN I LOST MY MIND
THERE WAS SOMETHING SO PLEASANT ABOUT THAT PLACE
EVEN YOUR EMOTIONS HAVE AN ECHO IN SO MUCH SPACE

AND WHEN YOU'RE OUT THERE, WITHOUT CARE
YEAH I WAS OUT OF TOUCH
BUT IT WASN'T BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW ENOUGH
I JUST KNEW TOO MUCH

DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAZY?
DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAZY?
DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAZY?
POSSIBLY

AND NOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE
WELL THINK TWICE
THAT'S MY ONLY ADVICE

COME ON NOW, WHO DO YOU
WHO DO YOU, WHO DO YOU
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
HA HA HA, BLESS YOUR SOUL
YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE IN CONTROL?
WELL

I THINK YOU'RE CRAZY
I THINK YOU'RE CRAZY
I THINK YOU'RE CRAZY
JUST LIKE ME

MY HEROES HAD THE HEART
TO LOSE THEIR LIVES OUT ON A LIMB
AND ALL I REMEMBER, IS THINKING
I WANNA BE LIKE THEM
MM HMM EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE
EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE IT LOOKED LIKE FUN
AND IT'S NO COINCIDENCE I'VE COME
AND I CAN DIE WHEN I'M DONE

MAYBE I'M CRAZY
MAYBE YOU'RE CRAZY
MAYBE WE'RE CRAZY
PROBABLY OOH HMM

he's a typical arrogant middle class wanker (probably a student) who thinks he's knows best for everyone. what a dickhead.

vocaroo.com/i/s0W3wvwvCBey

Why do you lads hate me all the sudden

fan of private property but not the oppressive forces of capital
what do

Lancashire city

fucking dislike this cunt

The entirety of Britain should be urbanised. Could easily cram about 150 million people in.

roflmfao

show arsehole