WW1 ends

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Is there a more ungrateful people in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc&ab_channel=georgH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be american
>lose to vietnamese farmers

That's Himmler.

I would've simply nuked both Japan and Germany then put troops on France's borders so it doesn't get crazy. I swear continental Yuropeans are possibly the most autistic bunch of ppl I've ever met.

>I swear continental Yuropeans are possibly the most autistic bunch of ppl I've ever met.
Mostly just the western ones

>>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
How deluded you must be to think that American troops presence in foreign countries has anything to do with charity is beyond me.

the only reason why most europeans hate russia more than USA is because there's an entire ocean between us, while russia is right there next door. Americans are the bad guys in modern history just as much as the germans or soviets, the only difference being that america played on the winning side, like the crafty jews that they are.

yankee imperialists go home!

;_;

Germany is an abrasive country full of holier than thow jackasses. Why do you think these wars keep breaking out?

whether it's charity or not that's effectively what's happening

>Thow

I always found it odd, but is probably right. Too many holier than thou attitudes floating around. I get that we have a track record of fucking up, but we've done so much to support someone who should have been our greatest ally.

At least Japan is nice to us.

English isn't my first language

Not really. They are using you like you are using them.

>be genocidal germans
>war ends
>US takes their choice of nazis to build rockets and prepare future wars against ussr, giving those in the US pensions, and leaving many in power in germany
>modern germany goes on to recreate an undemocratic continental european empire and prepping for future wars

Well done america.

That's what friends do damnit!

srry. how do we fix our mistake?

we only took them because they fled from berlin to munich and begged to stay alive, the soviets would've mass murdered them. we were just being greedy jews but it looked nice at the time.

If ever there was a back seat driver.

bump

Oh it's another, MUURRIICCAAAHH WE DINDU NUFFIN WE THE GOOD GUYS!!!

WHAT YOU THINK THOSE WE*RE BAD!?!?!?!

WELL GET DRONED YOU GOOK!!

I despise everything that america is moreso the people who brazenly without question support such institution.

>I despise everything that america
Why?

>be french

>be chinese

ends up its pretty fucking hard to be vietnamese farmers.

this pasta is really getting stale

That were armed with the latest Soviet weapons.

you euro fuckers destroying your own continent all the time is what turned america into the monster it is today. If they didn't get that fervor to save europe twice they would've stayed isolated much longer.

desu people just hate the "we dindu nuffin we wuz goodbois spreading democracy n sheeit" while tearing up europe's backyard

there's nothing wrong with americans but non-imperialist countries hate imperialist ones which is why people hate russia nowadays. most canadians have the same attitude to america and the shit it does around the world and at home.

would an isolated merica make for a better world?

no it'd still be shit, the russian revolution would probably still have occured.

but at least everyone wouldn't hate you. They'd continue hating the brits, french, and germans

This is true. I hate being hated for my flag. ;_;

fuck america fuck germay fuck nato

>caring what foreigners think about you
I don't even care what people on the west coast think about me. Fuck ever state but northern New England

I'm a sensitive person, I can't help it.

listen amerifat

We send our paratroopers die just to fight communist on a position that was already encercled. A 90m jump in a valley under the chinese artillery shell. No food, no water, no ammo.

All we asked you to do was to drop a nuke on them when all the red would launch their final assault and annhilate 5 commie divisions.

You didn't.

>be american
>lose the space race

We don't have to pay our debts though.

>implying
The US didn't lose a single fight.
But what would you know about fighting?
Your men dropped their panties when they saw the panzers in the horizon.

6 FUCKING HOURS!!!!!!!!

>be american
>lose your legs to a landmine

>Germans
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Top kek

We lost the race into space. We won the space race.

you won the moon race

We got the farthest.
Isn't that what a race is about?

>start a race, the finish line race
>the end is the finish line
>start running
>finish line is reached
>prices given away, everyone goes home
>keep running
>keep running
>HA I reached a mcdonalds
>You now win the finish line race when you reach mcdonalds

I'd say making it to the moon is a pretty big achievement

nice quints

Thanks, our manned missions to the moon allowed for those

god bless :D

I'd say those digits are a pretty big achievement

Kennedy set the finish line in '62.
Nobody had said anything about the finish line before then, and don't take "space" too seriously.

it was a competition on who had the best technology, and could go farther.

Your analogy is also wrong, because the Soviets continued to run as well, landing probes in the moon along with the US, and even building a moon rocket that failed terribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=m79UO4HOQmc&ab_channel=georgH

The soviets ran and ran, and finally tumbled and didn't make it to the line ever.

> Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
lel what

>Goy, why aren't you grateful to your anglo overlords who waged unprovoked war on you two times just so they could build you up as their puppet speerhead?

Gee, we're truly a ungrateful people

lost the space race
won the moon race
it's that simple

whatever m8.
We got further.

in the moon race sure

In total.
Space exploration.

From the moon landing, to the exploration of space outside of the solar system.

>AK+SKS+t-54 and SAMs
>Latest weapons
You fucking had more aircraft than vietnamese had people, there's no excuse

so is this the solar system race now? Can't keep up with you guys

>Americans
>Not delusional retards and cowards
>sell out half of europe to commies
>fight malnourished gook rice farmers instead of russians
>lose
>communism collapses on it's own
>pretend you saved them and they should be grateful

>"One day, Americans somehow heard about the field and came there in a car. I thought 'at last! We're rescued! The Americans aren't dogs like the Russians!' They got into an argument with the Russians, who screamed at them in their dog language and shot bullets into the air. The Americans got scared and ran away, and we were raped extra hard that day."

>there's no excuse

This.

We've been trying to warn Europe about burger imperialism and lust for wars and global oppresion since 1898, but you wouldn't listen.

I'm not talking about the race anymore.

The space race is known to have ended with the moon landing.

If you can make the argument that they were two different races, then call the historians of the world and explain to them why they are wrong.

>unprovoked war

Canada is the angsty little brother that gets the shit beat out of him because he's such a pussy

>The space race is known to have ended with the moon landing.
So how would a hypothetical moon race end?

Did I hit a nerve?

did germany attack the US?
US financed soviets and brits big time to beat the nazis. How did germans meddle in us affairs?
The jews dragged the US in both world wars.

>No excuse
The USSR had more soldiers than Finns had in Finland. Soviets got BTFO by one Man with a bolt action rifle

>killing more than 1 million of muslims isn't victory

There is no "moon race", there is only the "space race."

You are just bitching about the finish line. Trying to put it somewhere, where it makes the soviets look like the winners.

When did it end according to you?
With Sputnik? Gagarin?

The US wasn't even in the Race after Sputnik. The Soviets started it, and were obviously ahead for a while.

If you think sending people to die in reentries, until one makes it is winning the race, then sure. Have it your way.

The USA should have never stepped foot in Europe during WWII.

By reaching literally any moon seeing as it's not specific in any form.

The moon race might still be on, we've yet to reach the other 148 other moons within our solar system.

Amerimes.

USSR had, unlike Murica, always supported german unification (only that neutral). Miterrand was a bit reluctant but leaning towards compromise. Just Thatcher was a cunt about anything german and/or european.

>get to space first
>don't win the space race

>get to the moon first
>win the space race

uhm....

>get to the moon first

>Killing more than 3 million Communists isn't victory

Considering that Soviet goal was to occupy Finland and attach it to Soviet Union like they did with Baltics, I'd say that Finland was more successful at fulfilling their goals, which was to stay independent.

Because maybe, just maybe, and put your helmet on because this may blow your mind.

But just maybe the space race started with the first person into space, and ended with whoever got the furthest out into space. In this case, the moon.

You're welcome, let's not have you waste any more of that Greek thought process. Go award yourself with a tank you can't afford lathered in tzatziki dip and call it a day.

>500 k dead burgers and allies to kill 1~ million of vietnamese
>he calls it victory

That's retarded abd arbitrary definition and you know it.

>Considering that Soviet goal was to occupy Finland
Sorry but is there's any proof except stupid quotes of some communist about parade in Helsinki? Main goal was to push border from Leningrad.

>the furthest into space is the moon
whoa

>The furthest the US made it into space before the opposition gave up was the moon

>2017 year
>Burgers still can land on moon only in Film Studio

If the Soviet rules joined the Baltic states to the Soviet Union along with other former territories of Russian Empire, there is no reason to believe that they wouldn't had done the same to Finland.

Person A gets to finish line first
Person B keeps going and gets to mcdonalds first
where Person A had already sent his phone to take some photos

who wins the finish line race?
who wins the mcdonalds race?

I'd say person A, and maybe person B in second case

First satelite into space : race won by the Soviets
First man into space : race won by the Soviets
First mission to the moon: race won by USA
First orbital station: race won by the Soviets

>w-we won the space race! USA USA USA!!!!1!1

Germany declared war on the US. Of course the US would then go to war with Germany.

>20 Year war vs 10 year war?
Numerous countries involved, numerous sides supporting communists, war spills to other countries,

>Open desert fighting VS Jungle fighting?

>Highly dynamic offensive campaign VS stationary defensive campaign?

Not even comparable vladimir.

the soviets also reached the moon first

well, after you financed all our enemies so heavily that you keep them artificially alive it's kinda a logic step to declare open war, dont you think?

The US have been aiding the enemies of Germany in both wars pretty much from the very beginning. If your industry aids the enemy, you're participating in the war, declaration of war or not.

iterally no excuse

daily reminder that America is the only country in the world to fight a war over bananas,literal apes

rofl