Indo-European Migrations

This is the Indo-European migrations.

Please note that this picture is put for educational purposes, not for shitposting. Also, Aryan actually mean Indo-European, not the Nazi misinterpretation of Nordic peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2snfbzy4G8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=at6-W1Y4qeY
youtube.com/watch?v=1NV9DSykTbo
youtube.com/watch?v=mLklY-72DAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw it all started and ended in Stalingrad for the Aryans

>tfw a lot of Central Asia used to be white before they got raped by the Mongoloid hordes

Turks and Mongols have and will always suck.

>Also, Aryan actually mean Indo-European, not the Nazi misinterpretation of Nordic peoples.
Hello my Persian friend

only iranics (persians/tajiks, pashtuns, kurds, etc.) are aryan

poo in loos are not aryan, putting it out there now

youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII

Good. We don't want to be related to Iranian savages.

>poo in loos are not aryan, putting it out there now
Ironically they're still the only ones following a pagan religion.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja

Are they the worst thing to happen to the world

>Indians calling others savages
do I have to say it?

Okay say it. Why are you afraid to say that when here you are anonymous.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

Iranian "culture".

>Iranian "culture".
That's not Iranian that's Afghani (or really Tajik)

Aryans were just nomadic savages who learnt about civilization from People of Indus Valley Civilization and Elamites.

Pathans and Tajiks are Iranians, aren't they?

Iranic not Iranian.

The leaf was right. Poo in loos aren't aryan.
Although there's been a ton of mixing so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bunch of 'Aryan' looking 'pakis/indians' and a bunch of poo in loo looking Persians.

People get confused with aryan culture and ethnicity.

Reminder

India>Iran>Tajikistan>Afghanistan. In terms of wealth and technology.

You don't become Aryan just by calling yourself one. You are Islamic Sandniggers and always remain one.

Kill yourself pajeet

kek kill yourself poopoo in the looloo

your average iranian or afghan is what your country idealizes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2snfbzy4G8

m.hindustantimes.com/india/modi-in-kabul-pm-meets-ghani-to-inaugurate-afghan-s-parl-building/story-wua2CtN8gj4IQsRnmNknHM.html

Why do you superiour Iranic Pashtuns and Tajiks can't build a decent parliament for yourself. We Poo in Loos have to provide you with one.

Tbf you can idealize something and still think they're subhuman.
America and black """culture""" is a big one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=at6-W1Y4qeY

Why do superior Iranic Pathans and Tajiks aren't able to build and launch a satellite by their own if they need one. We Poo in Loos have to provide them with one.

Bump

you aren't white though, thats what indians idolize

youtube.com/watch?v=1NV9DSykTbo

"American education"

Stop picking fights with random people, dumbass. We have no reason to hate on Iranians.

> non european indo-europeans

Kill yourself, you are the worst.

That Iranian guy from Canada was the one who called us poo in loo. He started this fight.

All modern Indo-Europeans have mixed ancestories. Indo-Europeans who moved to Europe mixed with people who already inhabited Europe. I.E.s who remained in Central Asia mixed with Turkic tribes. I.E.s who moved to Iran mixed with Semites and Elamites and I.E.s of South Asia mixed with earlier inhabitants of South Asia which were Dravidians. Yet these mongrel Iranians claim to be superior to us.

Only R1a are Aryans.

My bad, didn't notice that asshole.
This guy is also an Iranian (their ex-president, in fact). They should think twice before larping as whites.

You're not Indo European tho. You're australoid and you copied Aryan culture.

And if it wasn't for the Indus Valley Civilization you could say the white man brang you civilization.

>whaaa he started the fight
what are you, 12?

>Australoid
R1a haplogroup isn't found in Australoids. Genetics don't lie.
Those Australoids you speak of are from the Southern Part. In fact, there even mongoloids in the Northeast. Your generalization is bullshit.

I didn't said that Aryans brang civilization here. Aryans were Nomadic people who mixed with People of Indus Valley Civilization and copied a lot of their customs which resulted in Vedic Civilization. Same happened in Iran where the Ayans mixed with Elamites and copied their customs which resulted in Persian civilization. I know I am descended from people of IVC and Indo-Europeans. There is nothing wrong with being proud of one's ancestors

"Aryan" originally described people who knew the language of the Vedas.

>R1a haplogroup isn't found in Australoids

Haplogroups don't work like this autist. If an R1a carrying male fucked an Australoid that Australoid's babies will have R1a on the Y-chromosome. Period. If those (male) Australoid babies grow up to fuck more Australoids they will continue to spread R1a through all of their male line descent and more Australoids will carry R1a over time.

>human genetics 101 for a poointheloo

And what is the evidence that we are not Indo-Europeans. Anthropologists put us in Caucasoid category. We re mostly Caucasoid wit a bit of Australoid admixture.

Australoids also have a different skull shape and facial features besides their genetics. Just because you want to insult us doesn't mean you can pull bullshit out of your lard ass, you fat fuck.

Even people of Southern India are put in Caucasoid branch from the genetic analysis.

>There is nothing wrong with being proud of one's ancestors
There is if you're a rape baby like Iranians and a few other middle easterners

The closest people to Aryans are modern day Slavs whom I'm mostly descended from. Feels good man.

So I should just take an insult from a random guy because if I didn't then I would sound like a 12 year old to a random guy living in Germany.

>whom I'm mostly descended from
R1berian fantasies

Every one is a rape baby. What's problem with that. I am here chating with you because Aryans raped those ancient South Asians. We both are alive because some prehistoric humans raped Neanderthals.

They looked more like pic related, not fucking cavemen

>The closest people to Aryans are modern day Slavs.

All non-Africans have descended from a group of people who left Africa a long ago. And the people who are most closely related to them are Africans as the non-Africans today have Neanderthal admixture. So does it mean that Africans are the most superior ones.

Well Africans have descended from those people who were not innovative enough to leave Africa. So what can we say about Slavs.

Is that geert wilders?

Yeah and these paintings were made by the eyewitness of I.E. migrations.

That guy you replied to isn't me. I am only part Balto-Slavic and not mostly Slavic.

>these paintings were made by the eyewitness of I.E. migrations.

nope, better, it was made BY the aryan migrators

Are these Greek paintings.

I guarantee you they looked like savages.

IEs called themselves Aryan which means noble

>Hitler also said he was Aryan therefore he's Persian XD

>DUDE FAKE QUOTES LMAOOOOO

>Muh "Aryans"
>Muh moronic quasi-religious bullshit paleoanthropology
Muller was a mistake

>fake quotes
You can look it up m8.

Face it. They were probably filthy barbarians.

even if it is a real quote (which it isnt), there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian

>even if it is a real quote (which it isnt)

>Aryan actually mean Indo-European
Aryans actually means proto-Indo-Iranians who belonged to R1a haplogroup. Other I-Es, especially R1b westerners have nothing to do with it.

>there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian
Of course there isn't you Germanic bastard :^)

Daily reminder the aryan myth is real

I'm actually half celtic too

Not really a myth.
German we-wuzing just ruined the word for everyone.

No.

I wonder if the ancient greeks and ancient persians noticed that their languages were related?

Wishful thinking.

Please refer to Jap's civilization at that time.

>~99% is known about IE origins
>~0% is known about Uralic origins

Feels bad men

>~0% is known about Uralic origins
It's all due to the Finno-Korean hyper-war.

Finnish cavalry was the best cavalry, we all must remember the war

youtube.com/watch?v=mLklY-72DAo

i think i read somewhere that Caesar mentioned that the Italian and Gaulic (celtic) languages had similarities. There is even a hypothetical italo-celtic language group iirc

They were the last ie group that splitted in two. There are a lot of similarities ... Rix - rex (king), caer - castra (village), inys - insula (island), mahn - humanus (man), etc

That's deep mayne

No, that's retardation.