Where will be the new home for Europeans when the Africans and Asians flood into these lands and overwhelm the natives?

Where will be the new home for Europeans when the Africans and Asians flood into these lands and overwhelm the natives?

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/immigrants-are-making-europe-less-european-author/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America
America is the last hope of western civilization even right now

You sound like an American

Not an argument

To the US where the space is still very available.

They'll assimilate and there will be a new European identity

>They'll assimilate
That's not happening though. At all.

They're importing their third world cultures, traditions and views rather than adopting European ones.

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/immigrants-are-making-europe-less-european-author/

Antarctica.

Wow white people sure like talking about Africans.

Not here

yes; into space while the rest of the subhumans on earth can have orgies together lol

It's not possible to assimilate them, they are a different race and the majority does not want them here, even though the few in charge do not care about the public opinion. Bloodshed is inevitable.

underground, mashallah

It's payback for 1492 bitches. Just sit down and enjoy the view, just like the Aztecs, Incans and Mayans did.

Well then, they'll assimilate the natives to their ways

No, they just segregate, kill themselves or move back

europeans welcome

Fuck of Australia

It's too late. The future is dark.

Just be happy that you will probably die before it ends.

You have several variants.
1. America with better level of life, but with nignogs, retarded tumblr-brainwashed turds and other shit.
2. Russia, which is just-a-little-better-than-shithole, without nignogs and where no one cares about race or any other shit including LGBTQ+1234\0FAGS, tolerancy to muslims. And we're pretty ok with both hating and loving each other.
3. Any eastern-european cunt.
4. Unironically Australia or northern pole.
Anyway, I hope for the purge and napalm all over the Middle East.

Outer Space, we need to colonize a planet where shitskins can't follow us.

>Outer Space, we need to colonize a planet where shitskins can't follow us.
Lol good luck with that wh*ite boi

Look at European history, invaders always became "European" (see: Huns)

Europeans recolonize Africa. New Mombassa becomes the new New York.

And then all the Africans come back when they've ruined Europe

>Let me give you a very quick example if I may. I'm gay- and it's not a very big thing my politics or my views- but I was very struck a year or so ago when YouGov did a poll of attitudes towards homosexuality across the country. You would think this would sort of smoke out some homophobes in Yorkshire and you know in the Dales and Wales. No no no most of the country about fourteen percent of people said they had a problem with homosexuality. In London that was double.
Lol, when will they learn

Technically, unless they invent immortality in our lifetimes (it may happen, but not guaranteed), for sure we're going to live at least 90-120 years at least. Even 120 years isn't enough to turn this continent non-white, or even 80% white. So this "panic" makes very little sense to me.

Just my two cents.