26 years old

>26 years old
>had skin cancer 5 (FIVE) times

Why the FUCK did my white ancestors move here. Why cant I live in Europe for fucks sake. This is not where a white man should live.

>inb4 wear sunscreen
Fuck off I'm not a poofta

Wear sunscreen, poofta

Hey birdie, have you heard of a thing called an 'airport'.

>Fuck off I'm not a poofta
But you are a burn vic.

Are you certain they moved there and were not send there as a punishment of some crime?

I've only been burned three times in my life

Hahaha

>thinking you need to get burned to get skin cancer

severe sun burns cause melanoma. Everyday sun exposure causes SCC and BCC skin cancer. You could never get burned a day in your life, but if you grow up white in Aus you're almost certain to get SCC or BCC.

just wear sunscreen

Same.

Just wear sunscreen you dumbcunt. Also having some South Euro or Asian in you helps.

Only women and fags wear skincare products.

use your cancer to get symphathy sex

your abbo genes protect you from the sun

and people who don't get cancer
both parents are irish m8
abo genes are useless too, they lose all their colour after three generations

they don't lose their ability to tan

they do

It took me a while to realize that the one on the right is a woman tbqh.

Black women are so fucking masculine. I can't believe non blacks marry them.

Slip slop slap you fucking cunt do you not learn

>be aussie
>burnt so hard that the abos outlive you

If you're fair skinned and burn easily, there is no excuse for not wearing sunscreen. Skin cancer can be a terrible disease.

>have easily tannable skin because of some Southern yuro genetics
>but get vitligo so I burn like an Irishman
fuck

Bring non-white latinos to your country and this will not be a problem for the next generations.

basically you have to be fucking retarded to get burned

the last time I got burned was after I spent all day sitting in the sun at the cricket two years ago, and even then it was only a slight burn on a bit of my legs and my scalp since I used sunscreen.

UV is always high and extremely high, the only time it's moderate is during winter

wear long sleeve shirt and a hat

This is not the first time I've seen men act like sunscreen is some effeminate, faggy thing for women only, what the fuck is wrong with you? Is your masculinity that fragile? You deserve all the skin cancer you get, not to mention hideous wrinkles.

A man that can't put on sunscreen is no whitey. You should go back to africa where you belong.

>inb4 wear sunscreen
I do that in polish summers tbqh, and we aren't getting nearly the amount of UV you guys get. Either use tools like even lower primates do, or fuck off, die, and leave your land for abbos.

he's a poo peelander, we know how to not die here

>Bring non-white latinos to your country and this will not be a problem for the next generations.
Next problem will be beheaded people. Nice.

>wants to live in Europe because sunscreen inconveniences him
We have cold winters here, user.

just stay inside and play video games

so does New Zealand

No need for sunscreen. Just wear protective clothing.

It's actually the sunscreen which causes cancer when in contact with the sun rays, but murricans seem to think otherwise.