Love white women

I m a kebab eating, white women groping, kurd beating big bad Turk. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKrrJLWCAx0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How known is our little conflict in 1565 among your people?

i dont think anyone knows about that, including me. I m surprised to hear our fuckery reached that way up north desu

>kurd beating big bad Turk
fuckin you ezmir, Turkey is Kurdish land

I guess it was too humiliating for you to keep it in your history. I understand. We still hate you btw.

can you make a macaco meat kebab for me? Thanks.

Thoughts about isis, women beating, kurd groping turk?

naaah it was probably a little street fight not even a battle, we hear about big fuck ups such as siege of vien or russian front battles in history. I simply live on for if i died you cunts would be happy, keep hatin, i m lovin it.

hey little buddy, bring me a durum kebab and ayran will you? chop chop, before i give you a taste of the back of my hand.

>white women
>Helsinki
Haha, you wish.

Ah but since when did little street fights get celebrated around Europe?

>kurd groping
ewwwww they got more facial hair than their men
>ISIS= american trained saudi false-flag crew

youtube.com/watch?v=wKrrJLWCAx0
rude bro.

What is the best type of kebab a man can buy? Is it Iskender kebab?

intredasting

well as i saw it, little countries such as your s celebrate every little victory they get against foreigners because rarely do your nation get in such conflicts.

>intredasting
well as for döner yes, i dont think you got real kebab dishes in europe though, try "patlıcan kebab" or "sarma beyti" or "kağıt kebabı" if you find any

Nice try Koksal, Turkish girls are whores and Turkish sperm is weak. Turkish birthrate is falling.

I repeat, If this conflict was of no importance, why was our victory celebrated around Europe?

Thoughts on your fellow Turkic nations?

watch out

sorry what was the name of the day again? i m not trying to be rude this time, i really havent heard of it.

maybe 1% of europe's population has heard of the siege of malta

it's not the most important naval battle

it's not even the most important naval battle in the med sea

it's not even the most important naval battle in the med sea against the ottomans (lepanto..)

It was more than a day. Look up the great siege of Malta 1565
Naval battles where little to none during the siege.

desu we are getting smarter, we know that having a family in this capitalist small-gear country is not as easy as it used to be. but go ahead, you can live with 3-7 children working on 3 different jobs and your kids starting to work at 8-10 years old, like the syrians. Also if you can find a good whore in turkey let me know as well, swear to god they got teeth in their vjj.

malta? ofc i heard of that one, wtf does it have to do with polish?

*enters thread*
*holds nose*

hello my Islamic friends

Working is good. The younger the kids work the more experience they will have. Also I'm not talking about a few whores, every Turkish girl here is a big-time whore.

yea ok fuk, i mistook your flag for poland, everyone knows malta fuck up, in that time ottomans thought malta would be a nice base of operations, now you are a small island that no one cares though.

yeah no wonder you wouldnt care about your kids getting threated like dog shit in a sweat shop
>every turkish girl is a big time whore
not my fault you cant get laid without paying for it, stick to your donkeys if you like to be loved

>krokodyl adict because of debt
>claim to hold his non existing nose
>thinks turkey really is an islamic country

At least a donkey is useful unlike Turks. I can put my baggage on a donkey but if I put it on a Turk, he'll run away with it.

Turks are highly sharianated

You also hated the Knights of st John, which ruled us at that time.

Dunno what you are talking about habibi.

lel Malta means orange in Persian

Which damn shawarma is supposed to be the proper/original one? Every sandnigger i ask gives me different answers

very well
I actually like that.

Hmm, just wondering if an indonesian man like me can have a chance to have a turkish wife. I like the authentic mediteranean looking one, lighter skin prefered. I come from a pretty wealthy family.
Oh, and I am in search of a good university for engineering. Got any good turkish university for international students?

yea maybe half of the population, which is mideast immigrants/arab half wits

people who had to deal with them maybe knew or hated them, rest didnt give a fuk, still dont. pls stop trying to get under the spotlight, no one cares about malta now

maybe you should carry your baggage yourself instead of giving it to random strangers eh?also köksal baba is the living proof that we can make a man out of even a half wit, so thanks for the compliments.

you should ask the sand niggers who know wtf is that, i have no idea wtf is a swarma desu

It is clear that you're butthurt.

calm down smelly

idk wtf would you want a turkish wife but yes you can easily get one as a rich person, like any where on earth. And we got shit loads of private universties as well, i suggest take your pick in istanbul, more "çomar hoes" there which fit islamic standards

cant, i created this thread for an edge-ghasm, you ll see the smell after that happens

>i have no idea
Can you even call yourself turk?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma

I don't think macaco is halal.