twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vgBftBzrfK0

your a larping fag kys

you will pick cotton for this insult

Why is Uzbek food so kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORtP0k2nxoo

>surrounded only by other -stans

they have the best women

kino? Uzbek food is very fatty and oily like most central Asian cuisines also we serve huge portions and eat down to bone and even eat/drink the marrow

>the osh in that video
>using yellow carrots
ew

Never met an Uzbek which is weird and never seen any Uzbek restaurants here.

Well most uzbeks live in jew york city (btw i dont live there) and im pretty sure there are restaurants over there but im not sure how popluar the food is/would be since like i said it's very fatty and meaty but not very flavorful like most American or Canadian foods the only foods i could think of that could get popular are manti (dumplings) or samsa but the stupid Indians already stole that food from us and sold it

Is that all you do? upload pics of usbek qislar ask your parents they can arrange one for you if your really want it

Well we have Afghan and Iranian Restaurants here and they're very popular.

If i were to go samarqand or bukhara would they understand farsi

you should be fine for the most part, even i know some Farsi, especially in Bukhara but a little less in Samarkand about 50ish% of people there know some Farsi though the only worry for you would be if you got in trouble with the authorities since they might not speak Farsi and you might be fucked then

Its my dream to visit there one day so thats good. Also got a few other questions,
1. Would a turk from turkey be able to easily communicate with uzbeks?
2. What is an uzbeks opinion on tajiks?

1. Turkish is the least mutually intelligible Turkic language for me
2. There ok but i don't like them going intoour history and trying to persianize it because they don't have a national identity honestly it should have been subsumed by us or Afghanistan

Yea but the history and culture of that region, particularly the cities, was pretty persian pre mongol invasion.

Yes without a doubt even today there are Persian customs like nowruz and some parts of Zoroastrianism still in parts of the culture. My issue isn't the culture but it is the fact that people try to make everybody especially those who spoke Persian as 100% pure Iranian/Irainaid genetics but the average Uzbek genetics has about 10% Iranian in it but if everyone pre mongol was Iranian then why did all the genetic traces go away. I don't buy the idea that he killed them all and we all just came afterwards and migrated here. The thing that really pisses me off is when Iranians from Iran try to take our people because WE WUZ PERSIANS

paki stan was nukes

During that era the turkic people were still very nomadic while the sendentary populations in the main cities consisted of mostly ethnic iranic peoples. These cities were the mongols main targets. This combined with the absolute razing of cities and massive genocide of its populations are probably why the demographics changed so much. Plus there was the soviet union which brought european style ethnic nationalism and fucked up borders to a region which didnt really experience that in its history.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvwjdOueSIA

Kazakh = Kyrgyz >= Uzbek >= Tajik = Turkmen >= Afghan >>>>>> Paki

uzbeks = durka durka
tajik = poor durka
turkmen = north korea tier
kazakhs = arrogant
kyrgyz = noble yet humble descendants of manas, the mountain herdsmen. the men who face down every adversity without so much as a complaint.

What? Are you that brit fucking kyrgyz girl?

yes
kyrgyzstan is best in region though, objectively.

Muh heritage

Kazakh worst turkics

So you think the Sogdians and Bactrians who lived in that region were Turkic?

Also Uzbek genetics appears to be around 40% Turkic/Mongolic, the Iranic/Baluchi component seems to make up another 40%

Has any Kazakh insulted you?

Yes

yellow qazaq devils will work the fields of cotton for the enlightened Ozbek man

LOL wasn't expecting a (you) from there Salom

That's way past and i'm talking tenth century thinkers like ibn sina also were majority turkic also your looking at it the wrong way compare our central Asian genes to other ones theres only 10%+- difference between us and others with the only exception being Siberian turkic people unless your gonna say plus i'm getting sick of discussing about uzbek genetics

KAZAKHSTAN BEST STAN

>ibn sina was turkic

>The thing that really pisses me off is when Iranians from Iran try to take our people

You're doing the exact same thing here, m8.

woops i confused it i meant al farabi al biruni and others during that time

pic related a "persian" during this time

>not realizing that was part of the art style of miniature paintings

Persians copied the miniature artstyle from Chinese, including the slant eyes on the characters

Pic related was Muhammad, does that mean he was Turkic as well?