Annie

One second from the right does NOT look healthy

I wish World War III what just happened already

sue

Imagine not being black

munters inc.

>vote lib-dumb

drinking me 'fee directly out the 'press

lads anyone watching thunderbirds on e4?

But wouldn't I just drown if I was dropped into the sea

Do you have to kick your legs about or summat or does your body float automatically

Everyone says those don't work

to think there are lads in /brit/ who have unironically performed coitus with these

>Detroit is 7.8% white

Imagine being ruler of an empire that lasted for a century after your death and becoming like a god to the kings of Mesopotamia for millennia but your legacy is now reduced to being the guy who got his name robbed by an autistic man who makes videos about feminism and 'red pills' on Youtube

enjoy your time there :^)

eating sausages and an omelette
this "keto" business is quite a laugh

The air in your lungs is less dense than water, so you rise

This isn't complicated mate

i did in majorca
best fuck of my life and the most disgusting aftermath

The """""liberal""""" """""democrats"""""

might buy a Sup Forums pass is it worth it

amazed there are literally any white people there at all. you know you fucked up bad in life when you're one of them

and trump won michigan

really makes you thingk

the collection

your body weighs less than the water it displaces so you float, but depending on how much you weigh you will be less/more bouyant.

Obviously you won't float forever, only place you can realistically float without any assistance is the dead sea

howling at civic nationalists who think it's just Democrat policies

Redpill me on antidepressants ladsq

did you never do swimming lessons at school?

TO ALL THE NORMALS ON /BRIT/

Don't try and ignore the fact that you're abusing a group of suicidally depressed young men with a history of total social alienation.
Now I know you can't help yourselves and will be unable to resist the temptation to abuse people here and dogpile them invalidating their experiences of being alive. But I hope in the moments of clarity after you've finished enjoying yourself you realize what you're doing.
Don't try and pretend you're some actor of justice, nobody here is going to rape and kill anyone. You know that or you wouldn't be laughing and shitposting would you? Don't pretend you're scared of loser outcasts and whine about the FBI, you are abusing depressed people for amusement, just accept it.

Assyrians were cool as fuck desu
>put entire cities to the sword and flay men alive and plaster the city walls with their skin
>but then relocate everyone to somewhere else in your realm, keep families together and give them a job

they're useless

as to why it's shit I mean

its only like £12 and you can shitpost 25% faster

i have one of those eye masks, great for the late summer days

Ye lol

If you're someone who gets banned regularly and ban evades then no.

assyrians and spartans were top tier ancient civilisations
no one else even competes

LOVE foreners, HATE racists

>Americans

>Amazing Sex With Nasty Horny Sluty Latina Girl (cassidy banks)

no I didn't mate
then how do people drown in places like pools?

imagine mooning 200 million people

imgagine what it feels like to have all those people look at your arse at that second, in pubs, bars and squares all over the world

gonna take some weed up with me to the 'burgh

Yay

Spartans were fucking retards mate
>make all your citizens full time soldiers so you can kick ass at war
>but now they don't have another profession so we need lots of slaves to support them
>now we can't send out soldiers to war because the slaves will just take the city and kill all our families
>DUDE NO WALLS LMAO

It's crazy to meet white people from nigg ground zero but they exist and are far more civilized somehow.

i'm in love with wales

not into piss normally but this was good

wait what? if you get banned and then ban evade you can't use the pass for three days or you can ener use it again?

I lived and worked in South Korea for a year though

couple threads back there were two americans who were more british than the commonwealthers
doin a think

i have those top middle 2 ones, the njoy fun wand and the large pure plug

also got a vixen spur and mustang, clear holy trainer, lelo hugo, aneros helix syn and used to have a cb6k chrome

just another day in the life mate innit just a giggle

arse

degenerates

on these fisting videos i watch the girl always pisses on the blokes arsehole at the end, it's a nice touch

i told my mom i was in the alt right and she was cool with it! she said as long as it didn't affect my chores

You forgot that they were complete faggots as well.

People exist who will chimp out if you lie in their bed with outside clothes.

>DUDE NO WALLS LMAO
the soldiers were the walls you ponce

bans are on the pass account so you can just log out of pass account, then change ip

because you can't fucking float forever, you still need assistance you fucking mong

That's a myth, homosexual partners serving together only happened in one particular company
Hmm is that so?
*burns your city with flaming projectiles*

unironically just heard an oasis song for the first time in my life

Okay I'm curious?

magic wand attachment, the cup part sits over the end and vibrates the attachment

recommend a good film or documentary lads

preferably kino

oh yeah and i got a lelo tor 2 vibrating cock ring

faggots are disgusting

>*burns your city with flaming projectiles*
*does a krypteia on your village*

thanks for the yous

I see, that's a relief.

always impressed when they don't show ball

>3.13 MB
>450x269
>.gif

fuck off

>boogie's wife wipes his arse and scrubs his unreachable areas when he showers while his dog watches on tilting its head the whole time

>hmmmmm should i pleasure myself in a more intense way
>no you know what some strangers on the internet might say it's weird

*tells Athens on you*

>boogie's wife does everything he asks until is inevitable massive cardiac arrest in the next 10 years at which point she inherits his youtube money and hooks up with Chad

hmm

when i was in high school there was this girl i had a weird relationship with. i fell out of a tree putting a baby bird back in its nest and and she was below it peeing. she got real mad i saw her peeing so she went to the bathroom with me to watch me pee to get even, but she slipped when someone else walked in and i accidentally peed on her face. a month or so later she ended up peeing on my face on a tarp in the floor of my dorm room. never been the same since

*farts*

>hmm need to masturbate in a better way
>better spend $500 on various toys and have 1000 partners on average

reminder bulgaria had the prettiest singer

>PAY FOR MUH HEALTHCARE
>AH JUST CAN'T STOP EATIN' MAYONNAISE AND DRINKEN' 4 LITRES OF MOUNTAIN DEW PER DAY

what did you think it was?

what are you doing in japan mate

yes they did

youtube.com/watch?v=BjSgQFcpLqo

mission timpossible

who pays for it?

gutted I missed the eurovision last night

any noteworthy occurrences?

someone give me the quick rundown

>in the next 10 years
3, at most

noncing about